Bad News

My Handsome Neighbours

No one's POV:

You spent the whole day playing with Kwangmin and Youngmin in their house.

It's already 6PM and the three of you supposed to be at the airport by 5.30 to fetch your parents as well as the twin's parents. They went to Japan to discuss their work with the workers there. 

"Omo! We didn't keep track of time! Quick! Let's go now!" *Why didn't umma and appa call and ask why we are not there? Did something happened?* you thought but you quickly forgotten about it. 

As Youngmin was about to close the door, his house phone rang. Youngmin ran back into his house and picked up the phone.

You heard your house phone's ringtone (?) and you ran to your house, almost tripping on the shoes that were outside of your house and went to pick up the phone.

Kwangmin had nothing to do so he went around peeking into people's apartment.

Both Youngmin and your house phone :

"Yoboseyo?"

"Is this Youngmin or Kwangmin/______?"

"Youngmin/______ speaking."

"We are calling from the hospital and I'm sorry to tell you that your parents, Mr & Mrs Jo/Mr & Mrs Park, had a flight accident and they are in critical stage now. Please come to the hospital now."

The lady finished her sentence by telling both Youngmin and you the hospital's address.

Youngmin ran out of his apartment wanting to tell you about his parents but he found you lying on the floor, crying.

*I guess she found out about my parents.* Youngmin thought and sighed.

"____-ah.... Don't cry... Let's go to the hospital now." Youngmin said as soft as he could and held back his tears.

"Hyung! Look! I found 2 kittens!" Kwangmin looked at the kittens and looked at Youngmin and you.

"OMO! ____! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kwangmin screamed.

"We need to go to the hospital first. I will explain things to you later."

Youngmin said firmly and carried you bridal style and flagged a taxi.

Before leaving, Kwangmin looked at the kittens and smiled, "Wait for me here, my beloved _____ needs my help now.."

With that, he patted the kittens and closed the door. 

In The Taxi :

"Hyung, can you tell me what is it already? ____ looks like she's in pa-" Kwangmin couldn't finish his sentence.

"Umma and appa are in the hospital. They are in critical stage now." Youngmin replied. 

Kwangmin was shocked. He couldn't control himself. He started crying and sobbing.

Your POV :

I looked up and I saw tears in Youngmin eyes and Kwangmin crying. My eyes widened when I heard that Mr and Mrs Jo are also in the hospital. I cried even harder. Even though Mr and Mrs Jo were not my parents, they treated me as their daughter since they only had sons. We've been together for almost 10 years and both our parents were best friends. I've always treated their parents as my other appa and umma.

"_____-ah... why are you crying even harder now? I know my parents are going to be fine. Don't worry." Youngmin tried comforting me but it didn't help because he didn't know that my parents was in the hospital as well.

"Oppa.... umma and appa are also in the hospital..." I told Youngmin. When Kwangmin and Youngmin heard me, they came closer to me and gave me a heart warming hug. I was seated in between Youngmin and Kwangmin. The hug made me feel a little better. Just a little.

 

Yes, umma and appa are going to be fine. I must believe in oppa. 

I am sure when we get to the hospital, we will be able to see umma, appa, Mr and Mrs Jo lying on the hospital's bed sleeping soundly. 

I am sure when we get to the hospital, we will be able to see them discussing their work. 

I am sure, we will be able to see our parents, alive. 

I am sure....

Before I could think of all the positive thoughts, we were at the hospital's main entrance. I prayed as hard as I can before entering the hospital. Strong scent of antiseptic greeted me as the cold air conditioner blew.

I can feel butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't see clearly where I'm going because my eyes are puffy and blur after crying for about 20 minutes.

I must be positive. With that, the twins and I approached the counter and asked where our parents are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, Chapter 2 is here! :D Please tell me what I should improve on >< Comment and subscribe! Kekeke, next chapter will be "In The Hospital" :D I tried my best to write it as sad as possible because I want people to cry when they read this but I guess ... no one cried huh? Hehehe, anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update tomorrow night! :D