____ left.

My Handsome Neighbours

 

No one's POV:

The Next Day

 

Youngmin lay in his bed and looked at the ceiling.

“Is ____ still angry? Sigh, I should go and apologize to her.” Youngmin murmured.

He turned the door knob and pushed the door.

“Jagiya~ Are you a-“Youngmin looked at your bed. You’re not there.

He walked to your room’s bathroom and you’re not there too. *I think she’s in the kitchen making breakfast…*

Before leaving your room, Youngmin saw a piece of note. He took it and read it aloud.

While reading the note, Youngmin couldn’t hold in his tears so he let them fall from his eyes.

“You may be wondering where I’m going. I’m going to find my appa and umma. Please take care of yourself and wait for me to come back <3”

This, woke Youngmin up. *Is ____ going to do something silly?!* Youngmin ran to Kwangmin’s room and knocked on his door as hard as he could.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* “Kwangmin-ah! Come out! Quick!”

Youngmin waited for Kwangmin to reply but there was no sound at all.

“This concerns _____! She ran away! She left us a note!”

Kwangmin jumped out of his bed and opened the door. He saw his hyung standing in front of him crying. He snatched the note from Youngmin’s hands and started reading it.

...

“… Hyung… Mianhamnida… This is all my fault, I shouldn’t have fought with you…” Kwangmin cried.

“I’m sorry too, Kwangmin… Let’s go and find ____ alright?”

“Neh.”