School

My Handsome Neighbours

 

No one's POV:

You spent the week going to the hospital to visit your parents and the twins parents who are currently going through scans and stuff. Your parents are getting weaker day by day and you cannot control your emotions.

 

Youngmin's POV:

Ah, I should call Kwangmin and ____ to wake up.

Today is the start of the second term and we have to go back to school.

I walked into Kwangmin's room and pushed him lightly and told him to get ready for school. After that, I went to ____'s house and knocked on the door.

____ opened the door and looked at me with her sleepy eyes and greeted me "Morning oppa. *Yawn*" Kekeke, she's just so cute. I told her to get ready as we are going to eat breakfast. We cannot skip breakfast~

We then went to the nearby cafe and drank our _____'s favorite drink, vanilla milkshake and we ate sandwich.

No one's POV:

In School 

When the twins and ____ were at the front gate of the school, all the girls went crazy. Some were touching the twin's face and some are either screaming or saying mushy things when they saw the twins. Kwangmin and Youngmin just nodded their heads and smiled at the girls.

You knew that this was going to happen that's why you dreaded going to school. You were jealous that the girls are trying to pinch Kwangmin's chubby cheeks and trying to kiss them on their cheeks.

You were disgusted by their action and last term, you almost slapped a girl who attempted to kiss Kwangmin. You don't want the same thing to happen again.

Youngmin and Kwangmin was busy protecting themselves from those girls.

They didn't notice that standing behind the gate, was the ex -Kingka, No Minwoo.

He was the kingka before the twins came to this school and now, Kwangmin and Youngmin had taken over his position. 

Minwoo was of course devastated, he was also angry at the twins.

Your POV:

I can't take it anymore. Some of the girls even made kissing expression at oppas! Aish, why isn't oppa trying to stop them? Does he like them too? Omo! Aniya aniya! I cannot tolerate anymore.

"WOULD YOU PEOPLE JUST SHUT THE F**K UP? IT'S JUST THE START OF THE SECOND TERM AND YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE TWINS? SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO YOUR CLASS!" I screamed loudly. 

The twins quickly ran to the washroom to wash their face when the girls stopped what they were doing and looked at you.

The girls kept quiet and quickly walked back to their class. I watched them as they walked back to class. I almost burst out into laughter when I saw their scared expression.

Just then, I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and saw a bunch of girls.

They were wearing their blouse with only the 3 bottom buttons buttoned and they left the top 2 buttons ed, showing their bras a little. They gave me a deadly glare and I just scoffed and walked away.

They were very angry, they stomped their feet and screamed. Hahaha, look at their angry expressions, so ugly. Kekeke.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling me "Hey, ____-sshi" the guy said. "Yes?" I replied arrogantly. "Nice one." the guy put his thumbs up and gave me a sweet smile. "Thank you. How did you know my name?" I asked.

He looked at me with a confuse look. "You're the queenka, how can I not know you?"

Oh shoot, I almost forgotten. I face palmed myself and he started laughing.

"Oh, may I know what's your name?"

I'm Minwoo, ex-kingka." he replied and smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled shyly at him.

He smiled and walked back to his class.

 

Minwoo's POV:

Wow, this girl is quite interesting. She don't even remember she a queenka. Keke, but she's so cute. She look kinda sad though. Something might have happened.

Kwangmin's POV:

Aish, the girls are so annoying. Their hands, their ertic look on their face, their ertic smile and.. and.. AHHHH. They are ertic! ____ is also a girl but she's not like them.

SOOOOOO~ ERTIC~ Ever since hyung and I have became the kingka, we have to deal with all these things every single day. Aigoo, so tiring. ____'s screaming really helped. 

Youngmin's POV:

I knew it would turn out like this. Every start of the term, _____ has to scream once. Why can't they just keep their hands to themself. Ewww. I would only let ____ touch me. 

=================================================================================================

Your POV:

Phew! School finally ended! Managed to get away from the annoying boys that tried to ask for my number. Tsktsktsk.

I walked out of the school and say Youngmin and Kwangmin waiting for me at the gate. 

"_____!" they waved excitedly. I waved at them and ran to them.

"Oppa, kaja! Let's go eat lunch and then go and see appa and umma!" I said while looking through my phone to see if I have any miss calls in case it's from the hospital. Missed calls : 0.

"Yay! I want to eat samgyupsal!" Kwangmin exclaimed.

"Arraso arraso, let's go and eat samgyupsal~!" Youngmin replied Kwangmin with aegyo.

"Hyung, don't do this again... Please..." Kwangmin pleaded. Wait, more like teased.

"YAH!" Youngmin smacked Kwangmin's head and they started hitting each other. 

Kekeke~ They are so cute and funny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter :D Sorry for updating late :( Please do comment and subscribe :D Thank you! Introduce to your friends if you think this story is good so far. :) So tired :( School ! >< But in fanfics, they sounds so fun and cool :) Kekeke, alright, I shall update tomorrow :D See yaa! Comment okay? xD