In The Hospital

My Handsome Neighbours

Your POV:

Here we are, standing in front of a big door. The doctors came out of the room and told us "Mr and Mrs Jo are fine now. They have to stay in the hospital to run some scans and do some checking."

Upon hearing this, I gave the twins a small smile. Youngmin grinned and said "See, I knew it. They are going to be alright."  and Kwangmin stopped crying and smiled.

"For Mr and Mrs Park," the doctor looked at me. "You have to be mentally prepared. Your mother have breathing difficulties and your father's really weak now." The doctor said and sighed. 

"Doctor, you must help my parents. I cannot lose them." I begged the doctor and tears started falling.

"I will try my best." The doctor patted my back and smiled. 

"Can I visit my parents?" I asked.

"Yes you can but try not to talk to them too much as they need to rest." The doctor reminded.

 

"Oppa, you can go visit your umma and appa, I shall go visit my parents." I told the twins. "Arraso, I will come and find you after visiting umma and appa. Bbyong!" Kwangmin added.

I pushed the door lightly and I saw Umma sleeping soundly despite the tubes and mask that were all over her face. Seeing umma in this state, I was devastated. *Why wasn't I the one that was lying on the bed?* I was crying silently when I hear someone calling me. 

"____-ah....."

"Oh, appa! Wae? Are you in pain? Need me to call the doctor?" I panicked when appa called my name.

"Aniya... Where is Youngmin and Kwangmin? I need to talk to them..." When I was about to leave my chair to go and find the twins, somebody came in.

"Oh, ____-ah, where are you going?" Youngmin questioned.

"I was going to find the both of you. Appa wanted to talk to the both of you." 

"____-ah, I need to talk to the both of them, please leave us alone for a while..." appa said slowly.

"Arraso, but please don't talk for too long. The doctor said you need to rest." I reminded appa and he slightly nodded.

 

After 30 Minutes 

"Aish, why are they not out yet?! Appa need to rest!" Just then, the door opened. Youngmin and Kwangmin walked out with a shocked expression and it made curious. 

"Oppa, what happened? Did something happened to appa?! Omo! Do we need the doc-" Before I could finish my sentence, Kwangmin grabbed my hand and gave me a tight hug.

"We promise we will always be right here for you. We promise." Kwangmin reassured. 

I was shocked but I decided not to question any further as they looked tired and worn out. 

"Oppa, kaja, it's very late already. We will visit umma and appa tomorrow morning." I gave them a big smile. We went home and went to bed.

Suddenly, I remembered something, what did they actually talked about in appa and umma's room?

 

Youngmin's POV:

After hearing what ____'s appa had said, I was very shocked. When ____ asked me about her appa, I did not know what to say.

When Kwangmin gave her a tight hug and reassured her that we would always be right beside her, I felt like I have to be responsible for ____.

Yes, only for her. Only for the girl I loved for so many years, Park _____.

Kwangmin's POV:

I was shocked when I heard what ____ 's appa had said. I didn't know why I gave ____ a hug.

I just felt that everything that's going to happen will hurt ____ badly and her appa had asked me to take care of her and be responsible for everything she does.

 This is all I can do for her appa and _____.

Yes, only for ____. Only for the girl that grew up with me and did almost everything with me. Only for the girl I loved so long, Park ____.

 

Your POV :

*Yawn* I really want to know what appa and the twins were talking about...

No one's POV:

With that, you drifted off to dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 3 is here! Sorry for late update my laptop wasn't cooperating just now T-T Super duper sorry. Any guess what the twins and your appa were talking about? :P Please do comment! :D Everyday when I wake up, I straightaway on my phone and see if I got any comments. *Honest confession* Hehehe, hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry from writing something sad at the beginning of the story T-T Alright! Will update tomorrow too! Sorry if there are any mistakes, too tired to double check D: Busy with schoolwork :( See yaaa~ Bbyong! :D