Our Friendship

My Handsome Neighbours

Note : I decided to put Kwangmin as the younger brother and Youngmin as the older brother :D  There are some mistakes but don't worry, they are not spelling mistakes. It's to indicate how they/you pronounced the words when you were young :D

No one's POV :

"Oppaaaa~! The ice cream truck is here!" you exclaimed.

"Hyungggg~! The ice-cream truck is here!" Kwangmin exclaimed, trying to imitate you. "Don't copy me Kwangmin!" you complained and pouted. "Mehrong! Hyung, pali!"

"Arraso, arraso, I need to get my money right?" Youngmin replied trying to sound annoyed. "Aigoo, oppa don't be angry at us." you told Youngmin and ordered a vanilla ice-cream while the twins ordered their chocolate ice-cream. 

"Wahhhhh, it's been so long since the ice-cream truck came! Ah! Speaking of the ice-cream truck, I remember how we started our friendship! Kekeke~" you exclaimed in excitement. "Yeah, good old days~" Youngmin sang. 

-Flashback-

*Even though Kwangmin and Youngmin are your neighbour, you have never talked to them before as you were extremely shy. You know the twins parents because your parents and their parents are business partners* 

"Umma umma, look! It's Mrs Jo and her 2 look arike son! Oh wait, what they doing? OH! IT'S THE ICY-CREAM TRUCK! Umma I want vernila icy-cream!"

"Arraso. Here's one dollar, go and tell the ahjussi what flavour you want I need to talk to Mrs Jo." Your mum smiled and passed you one dollar.

You ran to the ice-cream truck and ordered a vanilla ice-cream and started it. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Kwangmin and tis is ma brother, Youngmin! Niceeee to meet you!" he smiled and held out his hand. You looked at his hand and hesitated. Your cheeks started burning.

Suddenly, he grabbed your hands and placed your left hand on his palm and your right hand on his brother's palm and shook your hand violently. "Kekeke!" You had no choice but to laugh at his actions and blushed.

Kwangmin blinked his eyes as he don't understand why you laughed. "Come ron! Let's go to ma house and pray cooking game!" 

You laughed at his pronounciation and nodded your head.

-End of Flashback-

Your POV:

Ever since then, the three of us have been the best of friends. We did almost everything together. Nothing can replace our friendship. Seriously, nothing .

"Kwangmin was so innocent back then... Now he's soooo naughty." Youngmin laughed. "Yah, hyung, I'm not naughty. I'm just...." "Just....?" Youngmin questioned. "I'm just.... errrr.... AHA! Hyper! Yeah hyper!" "Yeah right." Both Youngmin and I rolled our eyes.

"Hmph! Let's see who runs back to my house first!" Kwangmin shouted. "YAH! Your house is also my house!" Youngmin shouted and started running. I chuckled a little and ran after them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo! This is my very first chapter I hope you've enjoyed it! >< Sorry if this chapter is very short :(

I will try to update later at night with a longer chapter! :D I only wrote the foreword last night and there were 9 subscribers and 94 views! Omg! I'm so touched! :') I will continue to work hard! Thank youuuu~! If you have any questions, feel free to post on my wall or comment! Once again, Thank you! :'D Next update might be something sad or happy :D I'm not telling~ You'll have to guess~ :D