Nobody is going to ...

My Handsome Neighbours

 

No one's POV:

You went to school as usual the next day. You were expecting girls crowding around Youngmin and Kwangmin, but in the end, no one came. 

They were all standing at the side of the gate and smiling at the twins. 

They were afraid of you of course. You sighed and laughed and went to your class.

 

Lunch Time 

You went to eat lunch with the twins when suddenly you felt something vibrating in your pocket, you realized that someone is calling you. You glanced around to see if there's any teacher so you could answer the call.

There was no teacher. *Phew!* You thought.

"Yoboseyo?"

"____-sshi, please come to the hospital now. Your mother's heartbeat is slowing down and the doctor just found out that you father's wound was infected by bacteria and he needs an operation."

Your POV:

When I heard what the nurse said, my heart sank. Tears were threatening to spill.

Youngmin and Kwangmin saw my expression and they looked rather worried, "____, are you okay? Who called?" Youngmin asked.

"It's... the hospital.."

"What?! What happened?!" Kwangmin panicked.

"We need to go to the hospital now. Appa and umma needs me there now." I begged.

"Let's go, don't bother to tell the school that we need to go." Youngmin said.

We left the school gate pretty easily and flagged a taxi and went to the hospital.

 

In the Hospital

 

No one's POV:

The twins and you were sitting on the chair outside the operation room.

You were very worried as the doctor said that this operation is very risky and they had to take that risk orelse your father will suffer great pain and then die. If the operation doesn't succeed, same thing, your father will die.

In the opposite room, the doctor and nurse are trying to figure out why your mother's having irregular heartbeats. 

No one's POV

You saw the nurse running out of your mother's room and you asked her what happened. "Her heartbeat is slowing down. We need to get another doctor." 

After hearing that, you rushed into your mother's room. The twins followed you. "Umma! Aniya aniya! You must hang on you must not leave me! You understand?!" you shouted and ran to her bed. The doctor and the twins tried to calm you down and the doctor asked them to bring you out of the room. "Aniya... Umma won't leave me...." you are crying very hard now. 

Youngmin and Kwangmin saw your tears and they felt really bad for not being able to comfort you. 

"_____-ah, don't cry. Uncle and aunt will be alright." Youngmin said in his shaky voice.

"Neh, ____, you must be strong. Be strong for your parents." Kwangmin told you. *And also for me.* Kwangmin thought.

Minutes seems like hours, and hours felt like a lifetime.

 

Your POV:

Why is this happening to me. Of all people in the world, why me? We were once leading a happy and simple life and now, everything has changed. 

Appa's risky operation that could take away his life if it failed and Umma's irregular heartbeats that could stop anytime.

WHY ME. Why do I have to go through all these things. Why do I have to see my parents in this state. Why do I have to go through all these things alone?! 

Dear God, please, let me off. I'm just an average 14 year old girl. I don't deserve all these things. Please, help my parents. I really need your help. I cannot afford to lose any of them...Finally, the operation has ended. You saw the light at the top of the door turned off. You ran to the door and beamed at the doctor that was coming out of the room. "Can I see my father now?" you asked, forgetting that this is a risky operation and the chance of surviving was very little.

No one's POV:

"____-sshi... They operation... was not successful..." the doctor replied looking down.

You broke down into tears and fell onto the ground. Youngmin and Kwangmin was squatting beside you. They were crying. They've always treated your father as their father-in-law ever since they knew they loved you.

Suddenly, you looked up at the doctor and screamed, "ANIYA! MY APPA IS DEFINITELY NOT DEAD!" You covered your ears when the doctor tried to speak and ran to the restroom.

Youngmin and Kwangmin ran after you and stood outside the ladies and said loud and calm "____-ah... Please come out... What's done is done... Don't be like this..." Youngmin cried harder.

You heard Youngmin and the almost silent pitter patters of tears falling into the sink. "Oppa... Tell me it's not true.." 

"____-ah... Come out... You still have your mother. Let's go see if the doctor is done with checking your mother..." Kwangmin begged.

You walked out of the ladies and looked at the both of them with your puffy eyes. You gave the both of them a tight hug and thanked them for being concerned. 

The three of you walked back your mother's room and saw the nurse looking around anxiously. Suddenly, she saw you.

"AH! _____SSHI! I was looking for you." "Neh? ....... is my umma...... okay?" "... I'm sorry ____sshi, but your mother's heartbeat suddenly stopped be-" before she could finish her sentence, you cut her off by saying "Her heartbeat... stopped... beating?" "Ye.... yes." "I see, I understand." You cried for so long that there were no more tears for you to cry.

you walked to your mother's room when suddenly you lost your balanced and fell to the ground. *THUMP!* You fainted. Youngmin and Kwangmin rushed to you and kept calling your name. "____! ____! Are you okay?! Nurse! Quick! Call the doctor!"

"Oh oh, wait a minute I'll be back."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for lousy elaboration :X I know this chapter is kind of boring because it keeps talking 'bout your parents but don't worry, I assure you, the next chapter will mainly focus on the twins and you :D 436 views! Omo! Congrats to myself! ^-^ 20 Subscribes too! Thank you!!!! :D I may not be able to update tomorrow because on Friday, I have a major exam so I needa study and keep myself calm :) Sorry for not being able to update tomorrow :( I will try my best to update alright? :D More comments and more subscribes! :D