{Retrieving Eunmin}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Song Eunjae's POV

Today was my first actual day at school. I got dressed and did my morning routines. Too bad I was disguised as Oppa though ... I still think about how he's doing and all .. like last night I had a dream that he spoke to me. I miss him too much .. every morning wont be the same without him .. Omo! Why don't I just visit him before the morning fully starts? I'm sure Omma wont mind as long as I'm back before we have to leave. She's one of those we-have-to-be-on-time Ommas. I still love her 100% though. I walked over to the hospital just down the block. I said good morning to everyone I knew as I passed by .. but stopped at a flower shop. I picked out Oppa's favorite flowers. Violets.

"Annyeong Eunjae ssi! What can I help you with..?"

"Omo! Morning Ajussi!!~May I please have some Violets? They are for my Oppa.."

"Nae! Kurom! Violets, coming right up!" He gathered a bunch of Violets together and handed them to me. He gave me a sincere and kind smile. It gave me a warm and fuzy feeling on the inside. Like a fatherly smile. I handed the Ajussi 1,000 KRW. He awknoledged me as I passed him by.

I continued to walk .. on my way to the hospital. I had some turns and stops but I finally made it. I stared at the huge hospital right before me. Oh Oppa ... I'm truelly sorry .. As I got there I signed into the visitor book. I've stayed here a whole summer and I already know that the nurses like it when I do what I'm told .. after all .. Omma does work here. I went searching for my Oppa's room. Omo! There it is! Room 204: Song Eunmin.

 

Song Eunmin's POV

I just stood there all night .. looking at my own limp body. What was going on? How come the doctor said I could be in a coma?? I can't be in a coma!! I just can't! This is not a good time to be in this condition Eunmin!!

"Yah! Eunmin!! WAKE UP!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Still nothing. I heard my hospital door slide open. I had a visitor! Ssaesangnim? Omma? Eunjin? Eunjae..?

"Morning Oppa..." It was Eunjae. I could tell by the sound of her voice. Hajiman .. why did she look exactly like me? I mean, I know we are twins .. but she looks more like me, specifically. Her long, beautiful hair, was now gone. *What happened Dongsaeng..?*

"Oppa..how are you? I miss you a lot.." She put my favorite flowers into the vase next to my hospital bed. Violets? What's up..? I'm surprised she still remembers my favorite flowers.. She took my hand and squeezed it a little hard. The weird thing was .. I could feel it.

"I have something to tell you Oppa..it's about Omma .. and you."

*Omma? Eunjae? What's going on??*

"Anyways..Omma wants me to fill in for you at your new school. Mianhaeyo ... but I accepted. I am now you. Koktchong maseyo Oppa ... I WONT let you down.." She stood up and grabbed her school bag.

"Chakkanmyeon!!~" I shouted. She actually stopped. I blinked rapidly trying to soak this all in. She slowly turned around to look at my body in worry. As she noticed my unmoved body she turned back around, only to scratch her head in confusion.

"That's funny .. I thought I heard you say 'wait' Oppa .. I must be going crazy ... oh wells. Mianhae Oppa. Annyeong! Kharke. Saranghabnida!~" She kissed my forehead sweetly then headed out the door. She can hear me!! It's a sign! I quickly followed her out. I maybe invisible .. but if she can hear me .. maybe I can see everything that's going on.

 

Song Eunjae's POV

I left the hospital feeling a bit uneasy. Mostly disturbed. I swear I heard Oppa speak .. but how could he if he wasn't even awake? Maybe it was our weird twin telepathy .. sometimes we get it at abnormal times. I reached home and checked to see how everyone was doing.

"Omma? Eunjin..? I'm home from the hospital..." I left my bag on the coat rack and searched the house. Just then I heard footsteps from upstairs heading downstairs. Most likely Omma.

"Omo! There you are Eunjae-ah!~ Where were you?" I opened my mouth to speak but Omma cut me short. "Nevermind that .. it's time for school! Kkattja!~" We were almost out the door with Eunjin .. when all of a sudden...

"Annyeonghaseyo Ajumma!! We're here to pick up Eunmin ssi!~" It was those preppy, kpop boys: Boyfriend. Aish chin-cha... Blehs.

"Omo! I forgot .. hmm .. araseo. Eunmin-ah .. go with these nice young boys to school. Mmmm? Have a nice day! Stay out of trouble!~"

"Annyeong Ajumma!~" They said in synch.

"Annyeong Omma. Annyeong Eunjin-ah. Take care of Omma and Eunjae-ah for me .. Mmm?" She nodded, then I ruffled her precious little head. She always obeyed me or Oppa whenever she was told to do something. We all got along throughout our whole lives. Only a few ups and downs .. but I mean come on. We're family. I continued to follow the boys around and was surprised to see that they weren't taking a huge ,expensive, show-offy transportation. Looks like we're walking.

 

Song Eunmin's POV

Who were these boys?? Why did Omma trust them so easily? i mean seriously, how does my twin and Omma know them? They all look like a bunch of trouble-makers if you ask me ... They better not do anything to my twinnie or I will seriously damage them, and put them in the hospital. I'm truely worried for Eunjae ... what's going on?? I continued to follow them around all the way to school .. wait .. didn't I apply to an all guys boarding school...? EUNJAE!!