{The Coma}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Eunmin's POV

All I remember was saving my dongsaeng Eunjin away from a passing car. What's weird was I could actually see everything around me. For an odd reason, I was in the hospital. However, I felt like nothing happened just awhile ago. I was standing right next to Eunjin. She was bawling for some reason. She was waiting for Eunjae and Omma to show up. Poor Eunjin. She's only 8 years old ... I was wondering why she was crying, and why she didn't look at me.

For the first time in my life, I saw my own body. I was covered in a bunch of bandages, and casts. I didn't think I was THAT torn up. How could this have happened? I feel fine though!! Mianheyo Eunjin ... Omma ... but mostly ... Eunjae. Just then Eunjae bursted through the door with Omma behind her.

"O-o-oppa? ..." She said making sure it was me. She came closer towards my body. 

"Hello!! Eunjae!! I'm right here!!!" I shouted as loud as I could. She-she walked right through me.

"How did this happen?!?" Eunjae asked Eunjin.

"Oppa pushed me out of the way!!" Eunjin managed to say through her tears. It was hard to understand her though.

"What? ... " Eunjae asked. Trying to make Eunjin talk more clearly.

"A car ... came towards me ... and he ... pushed me ... out ... of ... the ... way!!!" She managed to say clearer.

They all started crying together. What's worse was that I was RIGHT there!! I couldn't even hug my family for the last time!! Why??! Am I dead? Can somebody please tell me the answers!?!? Just then a doctor walked in.

"Annyeong. Dr. Lee Chohyun." He said with a clipboard in his hand. "Mianhe to say this but ..." He looked at my lifeless body. "That young man ... right there ... is in a serious coma."

"BWOH!?!?!?!" Eunjae screamed in shock. Then of a sudden ... she fainted.

*Omo ... I'm ... in a ... what?!?! A ... COMA? ... How long will I stay like this?*

"He might be this way for a long long time." The doctor said. It's as almost if he heard me.

"HOW long ...?" My Omma said in worry, while holding Eunjae in her arms.

"It could be two years ... it could be 20 days ... it all depends on his condition." The doctor said straightforwardly. *BWOH?!? Two years?!?!? Chin-cha?!*

"T-t-t-two years?!?!" My Omma replied in a scared and worried tone.

"Ne...mianheyo. If you excuse me ... we have to do some tests on him ... so may you and your two girls go home and rest? Please? Thank you kindly." The doctors rushed in like a swarm of bees. My family had to leave me and go home ... "Omma!! Dongsaengs!! Kkattjima!!!" I screamed. Still ... NO ONE can hear me.