{The Cellphone}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Song Eunjae's POV

My heart ... It hurts too much ... Oppa ...? Waeyo?!? Of all people ... wae him?? Oppan neomu joheun saramiya ... [Oppa is a good person.] So wae is it him?? Tell me ... *sighs* We finally reached home and It felt so lonely without Oppa's cheerfulness. It seems as though someone vaccumed up our whole house ... even though it looks the same ... It doesn't feel the same.

"Unnie ..." Eunjin called.

"Mmm? Ne dongsaeng?" I replied.

"W-wae...is Oppa in the hospital still? Shouldn't he be home with us...? He is fine ... right?" She asked while holding her teddy bear so close. Eunjin is only 8 .. so she doesn't understand much ..

"O-Oppa ... is in a long sleep. He wont be home for a long time ... araseo? Hajiman ... koktchong maseyo!! Cheer up Eunjin-ah!" I managed to say without breaking in to tears.

"Araseo. So it's like he's hibernating??" She asked while tilting her head to the side. I wanted to burst into to tears but I knew I must be strong for her ... and Oppa...

"A-ah ye. Something like that. Unnie is going for a walk ... Tell Omma ... mmm?" I asked while ruffling her cute childish hair.

"Mmmm. Ne!" She ran off to Omma's room and I headed out the door. I went to my favoritest spot here. It was on a bridge that is only for people to walk across. Underneath are cars and trucks passing by. I wached as they all went by slowly. My eyes were getting a bit blurry because my tears were starting to come out. I took one last look at the world. Was this my fate? Am I supposed to jump? Should I? A thousand questions were thrown into my mind. Was I thinking of suicide? What about Oppa? What if he lives? Will he live if I die? Oppa ... Mianheyo. I put my left foot a bit closer to the edge. I felt my chest POUNDING in fear. I was shaking half to death. Eoddeokay? I closed my eyes. Before I could say my last goodbyes to earth ... I accedentally slipped. Just then ... I was caught.

[Rewind]

Minwoo's POV

I kept looking at Donghyun Hyung. He looked concentrated on finding something for my new neighbors. I went outside a while to get some fresh air. Today just feels like one of those days where everything seems off balance. I looked up and saw a sad girl at the top of the bridge that people walk on to cross the busy high way. She was slowly moving closer to the edge ... I watched. She closed her eyes and she accidentally slipped. I ran as fast as I could to catch her. Thank goodness I did. She still had her eyes closed. I couldn't really make out her face because her back was towards me and her hair was covering her face. I'll I noticed was how sad she must feel. I almost felt like crying for her ... She ran away from me immediately. She must've been really scared ... or she was mad at me for saving her. Babo Minwoo! I scolded myself. I should've stopped her from running away from me. That way I could study her face better ... or I could've comforted her ... Waeyo?!?!

"M-Minwoo-ah?" Donghyun called as he was getting ready to head inside the car. "You alright?" He looked at me in concern. I just studied my hands because she was just there. Then I noticed that she dropped her handphone. It was pink with a cute bunny charm on it. I quickly slipped it into my pocket so I could look at it later. Then I ran towards Hyung.

"I'm coming!!" I ran to his side and got in the car. We drove all the way back to my house. I will still NEVER forget that girl ...