{Another Story}

Cellphone Girlfriend

No Minwoo's POV

I went home knowing that today is the last day of summer break. Psssh. That's soooo lame. The boys and I just got done with dance practice. Pfffew. Man, I was sweating A LOT! Our manager wants us to go to a regular school so we can learn ... AND ... do music. For some reason he doesn't like the whole idea of us being homeschooled. So he made us go to a private/boarding school this year, so we can focus on school ... and not girls ... or love. I got home and I called everyone.

"Omma! Appa?! Dongsaeng! Noona??" I pouted because no one was home. Aigoo. I guess I'm home alone for awhile.

I found a note on the refrigerator. It looked like something omma would do. I noiced that it was something urgent so I shouldn't just ignore it, like I normally do. I think she wants me to actually read it in consideration.

It said: "Minwoo-ah. It's Omma. Your Appa and I went to visit some old friends of ours. Your noona and dongsaeng are spending the night at their friends' houses. You can invite the other boyfriend members if you are feeling lonely. We'll be home late tonight. Saranghaeyo yeongwonhee!!!"
-Omma (P.s. Don't forget to say high to our new neighbors across the street! ^^)

So, that's exactly what I did. The: inviting the other members part ... not the: visit the new neighbors part. Well not yet anyways....I called up Youngmin Hyung. He managed to get everyone to gather at my place. He is such a hyung ... kekeke ^__^

"Minwoo-ah!! Open up please!!" Hyunseong said while pounding on the door moments later.

"Coming Hyung!!" I shouted running to the door. I opened it and all 5 members were standing outside my door. Now the party has just begun ... kekekekeke XD We all gathered onto my couch. It's movie night!! Yay!!

"Ooooh. What's this?" Hyunseong Hyung said while looking for something to eat in the fridge. He held the note Omma wrote for me and read it out loud. "Omo!! We should TOTALLY greet your new neighbors Minwoo!" He ruffled my hair. Aish chin-cha?

"Do you think their could be a pretty girl over there??" Youngmin Hyung asked all giggly and shy.

"Could be ..." Donghyung Hyung said getting excited.

"Then let's go!!" Jeongmin Hyung added.

"Do we have to? ..." Kwangmin asked.

"NE!" Everyone shouted at him. Youngmin Hyung grabbed my hand and I grabbed Kwangmin's. He lead all of us to my new neighbor's house.

"Chakkamanyeon!! We should give the neighbors a warm house gift!!" Youngmin Hyung suggested. So we all went back to my house and thought of ideas to present to my new neighbors.

"But what?" I asked Hyung.

"Hmmmm ... what about flowers? A boquet full of them! That will make the omma happy! Right ...?" Jeongmin Hyung piped in. Everyone else except Kwangmin and I nodded in agreement to his idea. "Araseo. I'll go get some!" Jeongmin Hyung said proudly. He left.

"How about Donghyun Hyung buys things that he thinks are good house warming gifts?" Youngmin Hyung said nudging him in the stomache.

"Araseo..." Donghyun Hyung said while taking his keys out of his pocket.

"I'll go too!" I suggested while following Donghyun Hyung to his car. Just before we left I heard Youngmin Hyung say, "And lastly ... Hyunseong Hyung can come with me and Kwangminnie as we also buy stuff for the new neighbors. Let's all meet back here okay?" He sung.

Donghyun Hyung was sort of silent during the whole ride to the store. "What's wrong Hyung?" I managed to ask him as he kept his eyes fixed on the road. "Oh nothing Minwoo-ah." He said flatly. I could definately tell something was wrong. Before I could say or ask anything else, we arrived at the store.

"Now what would be a perfect house warming gift ..." Donghyun Hyung asked while shaking the whole car conversation off.

"Hyunnnng ..." I tried using my aegyo skills on him to make him finally open up to me.