{My Twin}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Song Eunjae's POV

I was waiting at our new house with my Omma. We were waiting for my Oppa and dongsaeng to return with Omma's chocolates. (She always LOVES to eat chocolate with us. ^^) On the phone, was the last time I spoke to Oppa. I waited and waited for him to call back. Just then my phone rang.

"Oppa?!?! Where are you?! It usually doesn't take you this-" Eunjin's voice appeared instead of Oppa's.

"Mianhe Unnie!! Oppa ... is lieing on the street and isn't moving!! I already called the ambulance and they said they're on their way! Eoddeokkay?!?" She said wailing.

I told her I would meet them at the hospital, then I hung up and dropped my phone. *BWOH?!? Oppa isn't moving?!? He's lieing in the streets?! What kind of lame joke is this?!?* I ran to tell my Omma right away.

She drove me to the hospital. They said that Oppa has already arrived. He was in room 204. I walked faster than my Omma. She was worried ... because I was worried ... I burst through the door of room 204. There he was. Eunjin was sitting next to his bedside, crying her eyes out, with her head in her hands. He was wrapped up in a LOT of casts and bandages. Poor Oppa.

"O-o-oppa? ..." I was still in shock over this whole thing. I wanted to take a closer look to see if it was actually Oppa. A part of me wanted to believe that this was all a dream of some sort. And that Oppa was okay. But then Eunjin's and Omma's tears snapped me back to reality.

"How did this happen?!?" I asked Eunjin.

"Oppa pushed me out of the way!!" She cried out. It was hard to understand her through her tears.

"What? ..." I said uncertain.

"A car ... came towards me ... and he ... pushed me ... out ... of ... the ... way!!!" She managed to say clearly enough so everyone could understand her.

I started crying with Omma and dongsaeng. I just couldn't stand seeing him in the hospital! He was always a good person!! How could he just end up in here all of a sudden??? He SAVED someone's life! He doesn't deserve to be like this!! Aigoo. Just then his doctor approached us.

"Annyeong. Dr. Lee Chohyun." He said with a clipboard in his hand. "Mianhe to say this but ..." He looked at Oppa. "That young man ... right there ... is in a serious coma."

"BWOH!?!?!" I screamed in shock.