{The Next Day}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Eunjae's POV

"Eunjae-ah?" Omma was pushing me left to right trying to wake me up. "Jagi...it's time for school. Ready..?" I moaned.

"Anie shiro!!" I pulled the covers up to my head and sheilded my Omma and the morning sunlight.

"Onniya!!!~Wake up!!" It was Eunjin. She was bouncing on top of me. I groaned in pain.

"Eunjin-ah...! Get off .. jebal .. that hurts." I slowly took the covers off as she got off me. I looked at her and she was shocked.

"O-Omma ... wae is Oppa in Onni's bed ...?" She looked lost and confused. She even tugged on Omma's shirt and looked up at her with those big puppy-dog eyes. By that I could tell Omma didn't explain anything to her.

"E-Eunjin-ah ... I AM your Onni .. Oppa is still in the hospital .. yesterday .. you saw me too. Not Oppa. Mianheyo. I'm doing this ... for Oppa." She blinked.

"O-Onni...? If y-your Onni .. prove it!" She crossed her arms across her chest and stared me down. I showed her my heart-shaped birth mark, near my belly button. (Oppa has a star near his...^^) She giggled and sighed of relief. "Wooww!! Onni looks so much like Oppa!!" She beamed..still unaware that the two of us are twins. Haha. Cute.

"Come down for breakfast you two .. I made waffles .." She hurried out of the room before we had time for her words to kick in our minds. Waffles ALWAYS made us go all crazy.

"WAFFLES?!?!" Eunjin and I said while looking at each other with huge grins on our faces. I hurried and put on my robe as she rushed out the door. We always rush, because the first one there ALWAYS gets the really good ones .. better than most. 

I tripped down the stairs and ended up tumbling down the stairs instead of walking. Eunjin laughed at me as she held a plate with a very decorated and delicious belgian waffle that Omma prepared. She looked at me as I was looking at her upside down. I smiled cheesily than headed for the kitchen for a yummy waffle. (Pancakes? Psh ... their just ugly waffles ...) Yes!! I got one of the good ones ... XD