{Good News...?}

Cellphone Girlfriend

"Eunjae-ah ... Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment?"

"Oh ... a-ah ye Omma." I got up and followed her to the kitchen. "What's up?" I leaned in.

"Eunmin..."

"Wh-what about?" I demanded. "Just tell me ... I can handle it."

"There's good ... and bad news ..."

"I want to hear the bad news first."

"Well ... Eunmin-ah ... won't be going to that new boarding/private school ... the one he got a scholarship for .. in order to get in ... because of his condition." She managed to say slowly.

"Th-the good news?" I stuttered.

"His test showed .. that he won't be in a coma for more than two years. He is only in a temporarily coma. AND ... one more thing .."

"Wh-what is it? ..."

"If y-you go in Eunmin's place .. at school .. he will be happy to hear that all his hard work paid off .. jebal .. do it .. he worked REALLY hard to get in to that school ..."

"O-Omma!! ... Th-that's an all guys school though .."

"Chankanmyeon...Excuse me ... 'Boyfriend' .. do you know anyone that will be attending the boys' boarding/private school here? .." Omma asked the 6 pretty boys. They nodded. "Chin-cha? Who...?"

"We are!" They sang happily. My Omma smiled then looked at me. I jumped in startlement.

"You see jagiya??" My Omma rubbed in.

"Wae...? Will your son be attending too?" Minwoo asked hopefully.

"A-ah ye. Our Eunmin-ah .. will be attending. So ... would you 6 .. be kind enough to guide .. or look out for him? ... for me?" Omma plead.

"Kurom Ajumma!!" They replied.

I went into Eunmin's room and got out his Swiss Army Knife from his drawer. I looked in to his bedroom mirror. It was decorated with pictures of me, Eunjin, Appa, and Omma. Some were pictures of our chingus. I miss Oppa soo much. Hajiman ... Omma's right. I MUST make Oppa proud and happy when he returns. It's up to me.. I cut my hair in a flash.

~SWOOSH~

I made it look EXACTLY like Oppa's hair cut. I studied myself in the mirror. I-I look j-just like him .. the only problem is ... I have ... a chest ... just a bit ... I went into my room and found gauze. I quickly wrapped it around my chest area .. under my shirt so it looked like I was flat chested. It ... actually worked .. I looked like Oppa. I put his Swiss Army Knife back in to the drawer. I headed back to the living room. Omma's eyes went wide. Eunjin hugged me immediately.

"O-Oppa!!!!!! You're well? I thought Oppa was sick ...?" She looked up at me with her cute big brown eyes.

I cleared my throat. "A-anie..I'm alright." I noticed 'Boyfriend' smiling at me. I bowed politely. "Annyeonghaseyo .. cheoeun Song Eunmin imnida ... I will be your new classmate." The one called Jeongmin, who blows bubbles with his gum a lot, approached me first.

"Annyeong!! Lee Jeongmin imnida!"

"Annyeong..!" The quiet guy, Hyunseong said. "Hyunseong imnida .."

"Annyeong. Kim Donghyun imnida." The red haired boy said. He smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are the Jo twins!" They said together and bowed.

"Cheoeun Jo Youngmin .. older twin .." He winked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9B5TGWDGkY

"Cheoeun Jo Kwangmin .. younger twin." His voice seemed much lower than Youngmin's. He still managed to smile though.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! Cheoeun No Minwoo imnida..." I could tell he was full of enthusiasm. Even though I already met them all ... I had to act like Oppa.. "Let's be chingus!!" Minwoo cooed. I smirked.

"You really want to be friends ... with me ...?" I asked him. He smiled then nodded. Then he grabbed my hand. "Chingus .. yeongwonhee .." He did the traditional pinky promise. The one that people mostly do in kdramas. I blushed a bit. I also remembered that I'm Oppa. So I shouldn't be girly one bit. I sat down on the couch quietly and shyly. I musn't forget I'm a guy .. I musn't forget ... Oppa ... Eunmin Oppa ... Hwaiting!!