{Here we go!~}

Cellphone Girlfriend

 

 

 

 

Song Eunjae's POV

"Here are your new uniforms!" The class president said giving us our uniforms. I cannot .. believe this. I've never seen Oppa in such a thing EVER in my life. But it's so cute!!

"Wooooowwwwww! They're so cute!" I squealed. The members of Boyfriend looked at me in confusion. The girls looked over at me and noticed how cute I was. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and smiled cheesily.

"Wow. Who's this cutie?" A bunch of girls asked the members of Boyfriend. It seems as though they forgot about a kpop group coming to their school.

"Whoa~ Oppa jjang!" A couple of school girls walked up to me. I giggled and ruffled their little heads.

"Does Oppa look cute..?" I did my best aegyo for them. Wow! I'll make lots of friends here! ^^

"Kyyyyaaaakkk~" The squealed.

"Awwh you girls are so cute! Fighting!" I blew a kiss to them all. It seems like I melted their hearts because the looks on their faces proved I was right.

I headed over to the guys and acted casual, as if nothing happened. They all looked at me and awe and nudged me. They had grins plastered on their faces and they wouldn't go away. I blushed slightly.

"Ayyyyeee our Eunmin ssi is pretty smooth with the ladies~" Jeongmin smirked and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Whooooaaa. I have so much to learn from you Eunmin ah!"  Hyunseong nodded.

"A-aish .. I'm just friendly .. th-that's all .." I rubbed the back of my neck again.

"Oh! Look! He's got many phone numbers in his jacket pocket!" Kwangmin pointed out with a devilish grin. My face grew redder.

"A-anie it's not like that!!"

"Waeeee? What are you hiding?" Youngmin smirked and teased.

"Y-y-yah!" I was flustered. I had nothing else to say. I actually had a poem in my pocket so it would be embarassing if they read it.

"Ooooohh is it  a love poem?" Donghyun the curious red-head said, holding the paper in his hands. He was reading it. How did he get it??!?

"Let me see~" Minwoo piped in.

The members gathered around him and started reading it out loud. I was too embarassed too even look at them. I always used to write my own songs and poems with Oppa .. we even made up a little duet group .. we were called: Song Eun Ssang Dong i~  Which means Song Eun Twins. We are very close and nothing can break us apart.

"Whooaaaa~ It's so cute!!" They squealed and grinned widely.

"Oh! Eunmin-ah! Are you a singer?" Kwangmin asked. I nodded.

"Yeah .. My O- uhh .. me and my little sister write our own songs and perform. I play the piano and she played the guitar .. We were called Song Eun Ssang Dong i~" I smiled and reminised on the old memory. I wish Oppa was here with me.

"JINJJA???" They all shouted at the same time. I was startled.

"Y-yeah .."

"Can we hear you guys perform sometime??" Minwoo pleaded.

"Of course!" I thought for awhile... I just hope Oppa will be okay soon.

 

Song Eunmin's POV

We entered the school and it was everything I dreamed of!~ I am so happy to be here .. but then .. I'm invisible. Why is my sister going to my school?! She doesn't have to .. she could have refused .. I just don't want her to get hurt so I promise to watch over her.

They just got the uniforms and my sister looked so happy. I've never seen this happy in a while.. she must really like it here .. I suppose I can't force her to leave .. so I'll just watch her. I need to protect her.

"Whooaaaa~ It's so cute!!" That group of guys said and smiling widely. Are they picking on my lil sis???

"Oh! Eunmin-ah! Are you a singer?" That brown haired twin said. I looked at Eunjae and she nodded.

"Yeah .. My O- uhh .. me and my little sister write our own songs and perform. I play the piano and she played the guitar .. We were called Song Eun Ssang Dong i~" I thought a bit and smiled. I remember all the fun things we did together. I can't believe she remembers all that..

"JINJJA???" They all shouted at the same time. They looked impressed or something .. I just chuckled.

"Y-yeah .."

"Can we hear you guys perform sometime??" The small boiy asked with a cute begging face.

"Of course!" Eunjae said. I smiled. I guess those guys aren't so bad .. as long as they look after my lil sis .. I won't pumble them to a pulp. They better take extra care of her or I will come back to HAUNT these guys ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry for the long wait guys!! TT I've been trying soooo hard to write up something and I was kinda stuck .. if you have any ideas for me for the next chappie~ Feel free to comment and I will surely take your idea into consideration. Thank you guys for waiting!! I will try to update ASAP!! >< Annyeong! *waves*