{An Old Memory~}

Cellphone Girlfriend

Song Eunjae's POV

We arrived at school. I was feeling really nervous. What if I can't pull this off? I'll ruin Oppa's hard work and become a failure. I need to do well for my Oppa's sake.. I can't let him down. No matter what happens .. Song Eunjae .. you must do it for Oppa. You MUST. Omma said so .. and everyone is counting on you to get away with this. Hwaiting!~

"Yay!~ We're here!~" That kid .. Minwoo cheered. I swear he acts younger than me .. -.-

"Th-this is our school..?" I asked grasping the appearance of a HUGE campus.

"Yup!! Aren't you excited Eunmin-ah..?" (Since Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Oppa, and I are the same age .. we don't have to be formal.. Wven though Oppa and I are slightly younger than them because of the month we were born in..)

"Uh .. sure..." I admitted.

"Koktchong maseyo, Eunminnie. We'll be here for you if you need anything." The brave leader, Donghyun spoke up.

"Oh. Araseo. Well .. I guess we should be getting our schedules then .. right?" I sighed.

"Better yet .. Let's go together!~" The bubbly and hyper younger twin, Kwangmin suggested.

"Ye! Good idea twinnie!~" Youngmin, the older twin agreed.

"Only if it's okay with Eunmin ssi.." Hyunseong .. the mysterious, handsome, and quiet one said.

"So .. How about it Eunmin ssi..?" Jeongmin, their arrogant, conceited, mirror prince, bubble gum chewer stated.

"I guess so.." I caved in and shrugged.

"Joah!" Minwoo sang. He linked arms with me. I looked at him in a curious way. Is he for real..? "Kkattja!~"

We went inside and headed to the main office to get our schedules. The 'Boyfriend' members were excited as usual .. While I, on the other hand, was just concerned that I might not do well in this mission ..

"Oos! Eunmin-ah!~ What dorm did you get?" Minwoo asked.

I looked at my schedule .. scanning for the dorm information. It was obviously going to be in lettering. I kept searching quickly but failed to find it right away. Then I finally found it. It said..

"I have .. Dorm A." I replied. They all smiled at me.

"Chukkahabnida!!~" They all cheered. I was puzzled.

"Eh?" I scratched my head.

"We are all in the same dorm area.." Donghyun explained.

"What room did you get ..?" They asked in unison.

"Um .. Dorm A .. Room .. 612."

"Omo! Chincha? Then you share a room with me, Kwangminnie, and Youngmin Hyung!~" Minwoo portrayed. I nodded.

"Cool.." I said nonchalantly. Appearantly our dorm is according to ages. We are all from the maknae line. All of us are technically the same age. Is that how the system works? According to age..?

"It looks like we're in Dorm A .. Room 614. Which is right across from the maknaes." Donghyun added. He winked at us.

"Omo. Hyung .. Wh-who's that..?" Jeongmin asked pointing at an unfamiliar name on their dorm list.

"Eh..? What's this..? D-Deidi...ssi?" Hyunseong spoke slowly. He cocked his head to the side reflexively.

"I wonder who that is.." Jeongmin questioned. Donghyun shrugged. I froze. I remember that name .. from .. somewhere .. way back .. in .. my .. past! Uh oh ..

-FLASHBACK-

"Deidi Oppa..?"

"Nae, Eunjae-ah?"

"Wh-where's Eunmin Oppa..?"

"Hm? Oh .. he's in the bathroom. Wae? Do you need help with something..?"

"A-anieyo. I'm fine. Just curious on where Oppa is.. that's all."

"Yah.. I heard you'll have to sing at school today .. is it true..?" I nodded. "Well .. I just wanted to say .. Hwaiting!~ Do your best! And I wanted to give you this ..." He kissed my forhead gently. Then he smiled down at me. I froze. Deidi Oppa..?

"Y-yah.."

"You'll do fine. I promise. Mm?" He whispered into my ear .. but what exactly did he say?! I couldn't make out his words at the moment .. Uggggghhhhhhh and this is important!! Grrrrrrrrr!!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Did you say D-Deidi ssi..?" I asked the others.

They looked a bit shocked at first. They looked at me in a curious way. They looked like: Why would she need to know information about this mysterious boy..? I bowed apologetically.

"Ye.. Deidi ssi." Donghyun repeated cautiously.

"Waeyo..?" Jeongmin asked mysteriously.

"Omo. Do you know him..?" Hyunseong wondered. I shook everything off, acting like I was mistaken or something.

"I .. Uh .. Well .. Yah! What's your guys' home room..?" I said, changing the subject.

They all looked at me in concern.

"Gwenchana.. Eunmin-ah?" Minwoo asked while placing his hand over my forhead. I crossed my eyes to look at his hand on my forhead.

"Y-yah! I'm fine!" I swatted his hand away. He shrugged it off.

"So .. does everyone have Room 114 as their home room?" Donghyun used as a cover up to help me out. He winked at me and smiled. I smiled back in appreciation. Everyone scanned their schedules.

"Ne!~" They all said in unison. Good. So we all have home room together.

Since today we don't have any official classes .. and we get to tour around the school ... it's more like an orientation more than anything. We get to go home today, in order to pack all the stuff we need for the rest of the school year. All because it's a boarding school .. and you technically live there. We even have uniforms .. bleck. I was looking at the female ones but then I stopped myself. I dumbfoundedly forgot for that breif second .. that I'm posing as Oppa. I casually just slid over to the boys' uniform. Theirs one seems so .. plain .. and simple. It's like a suit that you would see guys wear at a wedding. That's how fancy this school was. All the boys looked like elites. Same with the females that go to the building across from us. It's cool though.. that during orientation we actually get to see our fellow female students. But throughout the whole school year .. I will only be looking at men.. I swallowed hard.

"Chokki .." Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. It was a sweet, nice-looking girl. Around my age! Yay!

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo. What do you need..?" I asked, getting friendly. She blushed slightly. I was confused.

"Omo .. Chaeseoimnida. Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Minyun imnida.." She bowed shyly.

"Oh. Song Eunj.. I mean .. Song Eunmin imnida." I bowed back, correcting my mistake fast enough so she didn't catch it.

"Song Eunmin ssi..?" She repeated.

"Ye."

"Nice to meet you!~" She gave me a nice eye-smile. "I was just wondering if you could tell me what was the big fuss about .." She pointed to the crowd. I nodded.

"Aahh.. ye. That's a crowd for uniforms."

"Mwoh? Uniforms? Aish .. I hate them."

"Haha. I know what you mean.." I nudged her. "I usually don't like to follow the rules .." She giggled.

"Chicha? Wooow! You're soo cool!" She gave me the thumbs up. I smiled.

"Let's be chingus .. mm?" I said while grabbing her hand. She looked away shyly and dropped hands. I understood and ruffled her hair.

"Mm. Nae. Chingus." She linked arms with me and smiled. "Omo. Can I .. give you my number..?" I nodded and reached into my pocket to pull out my phone .. when all of a sudden .. I remembered I'd misplaced my phone. Shoots. Luckily .. I had Oppa's phone on me. I quickly gave her my phone as I took hers. We both punched in our numbers in matter of seconds. We handed our phones back to each other and beamed.

"Gamsahabnida." She said bowing. She had to go somewhere else, so we departured. Great! I made a friend on my first day!~ Whoo!

"Oolala!~ Looks like Eunmin ssi is good with the ladies ..!~" Jeongmin teased. I rolled my eyes and slid Oppa's phone back into my pocket.

"Puh-lease .. you're just jealous that I can actually talk to a girl, unlike you .. well .. other than your mother." I used against him. He became silent and sulked away. The other members were laughing and high-fiving me. Oh yes .. I learned a lot about come backs from living with my Oppa and his annoying friends.

"Well .. let's all get our uniforms now .. Mm?" Donghyun said pushing us towards the crowd. We all groaned but decided to do what he tells us to.