{First Day}

Cellphone Girlfriend

No Minwoo's POV

Sighs. Today is the first day of boring boarding school. Nothing will come out of today. Well I guess it might be interesting ... considering the fact that I have to help my new neighbor Eunmin out. He can hang with us. His sister seemed kind of familiar though. It's probably nothing. Just a hunch. Last night after we met my new neighbors ... the hyungs went back to my house and slept over. We all ended up sleeping on the living room floor. We were snugged in our sleeping bags. I couldn't help but think Eunjae .. Eunmin's twin sister. How did she disappear so fast? How come they both didn't come out so we could see them together? I know Youngmin Hyung and Kwangmin would do that ... hmmm ... what an interesting set of twins. I snapped out of my thought then tried to wake Jeongmin Hyung.

"Hyuuuunnngggg ....?~" I tried to make my sweet melodic voice soothe his ears.

"Minwoo-ah ....!" Jeongmin Hyung growled as he turned to his side. I was sleeping next to him and Donghyun Hyung. I looked at him in disbelief. How could he only wake up just now? Aish.

"Hyuuuuunnnng! Wake up! Yah!! Hyungs!!! WAKE UP!!" I noticed that all the members were asleep so I did my best to wake them all up. They all tossed and turned ... and yet nothing. [Two minutes later and they all finally decided to wake up.]

"Ahhhhhheeemm." Hyunseong Hyung yawned as he sat up and stretched his arms out wide. I smiled. Yay! I'm not the only one up now! He was the first one, besides me, to fully awake. "Morning Minwoo-ah!" He ruffled my hair and smiled. He got up and started heading towards the bathroom. I sat there and waited for more members to wake up.

"Morning already?" Donghyung Hyung sat up and rubbed his eyes. He noticed that I was just sitting there staring at everyone sleping. "Omo! Minwoo-ah? How long have you been up?" He looked a bit concerned.

"For a long while hyung ... you guys are IMPOSSIBLE to wake up ... Aigoo." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Haha. Mian about that Minwoo-ah. I just had the sweetest dream. You were in it." My face brightened up.

"Chin-cha?!" I clasped my hands together and looked at him admireably.

"Anieyo. Haha." He ruffled my hair and stood up to stretch. While I sat there and pouted. When I pout I tend to use aegyo. So I firstly puffed out my cheeks .. then I blew my bangs in the air. "Come Minwoo-ah! Let's get ready for school!" He smiled at me. 

"Ainyo hyung. I'm going to wait until everyone is up."

"Okay~" Then he turned and noticed that Hyunseong was awake. Hyunseong Hyung just stepped out of the bathroom and startled Donghyun Hyung. "Omo!! Hyungseong-ah! You startled me ....!!" Donghyun Hyung had his hand over his chest. He surely was scared.

"Mianheyo hyung ..." Hyunseong Hyung said. I just giggled to myself. Silly hyungs. Just then another member woke up.

"Yah! What's with all the screaming and yelling..? Can't I get some beauty sleep around here?? Aishhh!" It was the lovely Jeongmin Hyung. He always worries about his image. Thus, we call him "Mirror Prince." He threw a pillow towards Donghyun Hyung and Hyunseong Hyung. Then he sat up. "Aigoo. I swear. I can NEVER get any sleep around here." He messed his hair up in frustration, indicating a pouty mood. Then he got out his pocket mirror and tried to fix his hair again. Aish Mirror Prince.

"Yah! Hyung! Get up and get ready for school!" I scolded. He gave me an annoyed look. 

"Oh yeahs. Today we have to go to some lame boarding school. Pathetic." Jeongmin Hyung tends to complain a lot too. I looked at him then to Donghyun Hyung who was looking at Jeongmin Hyung in a 'you-better-do-what-he-tells-you' look. I smirked, knowing that I always have Donghyun Hyung on my side. "Araseo. I'm going." He got up and started heading towards the guest room. The last to wake up were the twins.

"Youngmin Hyung~" I tried shaking him a bit to see if he'll budge. Still nothing. "Kwangminnie~" Just like his twin. Nothing. Not even a twitch. I remembered a strategy to wake them up. I went to my stereo in the living room and put it on FULL BLAST. The song: Lucifer by SHINee The twins automatically woke up and covered their ears in annoyance. Youngmin Hyung seemed annoyed and Kwangminnie just kept blocking the loud sound out of his ears .. with his hands. FINALLY!!

"YAH! WHAT THE-" Youngmin Hyung screamed and then the song finished so it was quiet again. "I mean ... what the heck? Who would blast a song so loud?? Aish!! Seriously??" He pouted and whined. He didn't look too happy. Then there's Kwangminnie.

"*Yawns* Morning everyone!~" He smiled and looked at me. "Oh Minwoo-ah! Was that you playing such loud music?" I guiltly looked at him in shame. I nodded.

"Ye....mianheyo."

"Anie. It's okay. Come on twinnie~Wake up! Ooooh! Who's making breakfast?" Kwangmin sniffed the air and could already smell pancakes. It seemed like Hyunseong Hyung and Donghyun Hyung made pancakes in the kitchen. Kwangminnie grabbed Youngmin Hyung's hand and took him to the dinning table. I turned off my stereo and joined in the fun. We all sat down together as a family. Then my personal cell phone buzzed. Our manager doesn't allow us to have one ... but we have them anyways. Hehe. I just remembered something! I should put my number into that girl's cell phone. That way if she goes through her contact and she needs someone to talk to ... I'll be there! In fact ... why don't I put everyone's number in there? ^^ I flipped open her cell phone and inside had a picture of a cute pink bunny winking. Too cute! I immediately put our numbers in then I put it back in to my pocket. I flipped open mine to read the new text message. It was from Jayna ssi. She's a friend of ours. She hangs out with us often. Even though the school we are going to is a "Boarding school" for all males .. both males and females have time to see each other.. well then again the girls school is only next door to our school ... The message read:

"Oh! Annyeong Minwoo Oppa! ~ Your up bright and early! I just wanted to say I can't wait to see you all at school today! It's gonna be fun! Btw...you didn't forget me right? See you soon Oppa!"

Love,

Ahn Jayna ♥

I smiled at the nice message and then shut my phone. I couldn't wait for our first day. Who knows what adventures will find us?! I'm just soooo excited I'm not even sure if I can hold down my breakfast!! Eeeeeeepppppppp!!!