{Finding You}

Cellphone Girlfriend

No Minwoo's POV

We finally arrived at my house. I held the cellphone in my hand tight. I still remember her. I keep reliving that moment. She was so serious. Why was she about to end her life?!? I'm not sure why ... but all I knew was I had to stop her ... and thank goodness I did. Donghyun Hyung and I waited for the other members to arrive. Hyunseong Hyung, Jeongmin Hyung, Youngmin Hyung, and Kwangminnie arrived shortly. We all gathered our gifts on to the table.

Jeongmin Hyung=Boquet of pretty flowers.

Youngmin Hyung, Hyunseong Hyung, and Kwangmin=Decorated cake

.

Donghyun Hyung and I= .....?

"Hyung ... what did you end up getting??" I asked impatiently.

"These." He set a bunch of heart shaped boxes on the table.

"Chocholates!" He exclaimed. I giggled. They were soooo cute! There was five since we didn't know how much people were there ... That's usually the amount. Just then I remembered ... I bought a cellphone charm for my Noona the other day ... but I guess I can give it to my neighbor ... if their is a girl our age ...

I think it would match perfectly with the girl's phone that I found:

However, I need to think of my neighbors before I think of that suicidal girl. It's really important to leave a good impression on neighbors. If I act all shy or gloomy, they might think badly of me.

"Okay!" Youngmin said while doing the 'Okay' sign. We gathered up our things and started heading towards my new neighbors' house.

 

Eunjae's POV

I slammed the door as I walked in. I shuffled in my pockets trying to find my cellphone. Shoots!! I must've left it back at the bridge ... how will I explain things to my Omma? Omo! I know! I'll just use some of dad's money ... that he gave to me ... before he passed ... I could buy a replica!! Perfect! Maybe ... Oh wait ... I can't ... I just remembered I used most of it to donate to my little sister's fundraiser...I guess I'll just have to use Eunmin Oppa's for now ... I really hope he gets better. I worry about him so much. Maybe I'll go visit him tomorrow morning. I laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling. I slowly closed my eyes...........

~Ding Dong!~

The doorbell rang. Aish. I was obligated to answer it. However, Omma reached there before me. Six pretty boys were standing in front of my Omma. Eunjin was holding tight to Omma's leg. I was peeking through the wall. Well ... my head peeked around the corner.

"Annyeong..?" Omma asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Boyfriend imnida ..." They said in unison. Then a red hair boy came out first, and handed my Omma 5 boxes of chocholates. They were in heart shaped boxes!! Too cute! How did he know that Omma likes chocolates??

"Annyeong. Cheoeun Kim Donghyun imnida ..." The red head boy said bowing 90 degrees.

"Annyeong!" Cheoeun Hyunseong imnida.." The quiet and mysterious one said. Two twins were standing behind him. One had blonde hair, and the other had brown. The blonde one presented my Omma with a cake. Was it store bought? It looked really yummy.

"Annyeong. Cheoeun Jo Youngmin imnida ... this is my twin Kwangmin." The blonde one pointed to his twin. He bowed and smiled.

"Omo ..." My Omma said. I grabbed the cake from her and set it on the table. Then I grabbed the chocholates from her. Although, it was tough because she didn't want to let go.

"Annyeong..Cheoeun Lee Jeongmin imnida .." The curly hair boy said while holding a boquet of pretty flowers. They were my Omma's favorite kind. How are they so good at this? Lastly a cute looking guy .. that seemed familiar came forward.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Cheoeun No Minwoo imnida. Welcome!! You guys are my new neighbors!!" He cheered. I giggled quietly.

My Omma snapped at me and told me to put the flowers in the vase. She offered the boys to come in and they all sat on the couch. I was mute. I had nothing to say. They all sort of reminded me of my Oppa ... whom I was missing so dearly.

"Omo! So you two are twins right?"

"Kkeuddae Ajumma." The twins said in unison.

"I have twins as well ... This is my oldest daughter Song Eunjae. Her twin brother Song Eunmin is not with us right now ..." Her voice quivered. I could tell she was about to cry.

"O-Omma ... why don't you introduce your youngest one?" I said trying to stop her from crying. She nodded then put her hands on Eunjin's shoulders.

"Th-this is my youngest daughter, Song Eunjin. She's 8 years old."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all said together. It's creepy how they do that. Just then the phone rang. Eunjin wanted to answer it so I let her. It was the hospital people. Maybe they have good news about Eunmin Oppa! I quickly told Omma about the phone call. She excused herself then went in to the kitchen with Eunjin to answer the phone. While I was stuck with the 6 boys....*gulp*

"A-annyeong." I bowed slightly.

"Omo! I have something for you ..." The cute younger boy said. He fiddled in to his pockets and dug out a cell phone charm. Too bad I didn't have mine. "Here you go!!" He gave it to me and eye smiled at me. 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ~ Too cute ... O.o

"G-gomawo." The charm was so cute! I was depressed because he couldn't see me put it on my cell phone ... sighs.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Y-ye. It's perfect.." I hugged him. He stood there shocked. Then he smiled and hugged me back.

"So ... welcome to the neighborhood!!" The blonde twin Youngmin said.

"G-gomawo." I blushed. "Wh-where do you guys go to school?" I asked curiously.

"Well ... we were homeschooled ... until our manager made us go to the private/boarding school here." The brown haired twin Kwangmin added.

"M-manager?" I asked.

"Omo. Do you not know us? We're from the band Boyfriend!! Kpop?" The red haired boy Donghyun said. They all got up and danced to one of their hit song .. I guess ...?

I looked down feeling foolish. I really didn't know who they were ... and yet they are really popular. Then it hit me. Wait!? Did they say they are going to go to the private/boarding school here?!!? My Oppa is supposed to go to that school ... Omo!! How will he go to that school?? I must talk to Omma ... Just then Omma and Eunjin came out of the kitchen. Omma looked a bit relieved. I'm assuming something good must've happened.