seven

Replay

chapter seven;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY 

"Ah, so this is where you're eating?" Chanyeol plops down with D.O to eat lunch with me. We sit under that huge tree that first caught my eye when I got here; it was sunny with a light breeze passing through the courtyard. I close my eyes and feel the breeze brush against my skin. I shiver against the touch, but I end up smiling. I feel so calm, so serene; I feel like I'm in my true happy place, even if I'm far away from home.

"So, I think you made  a very good impression today, Suzy." Chanyeol chippers as he takes a gigantic bite into his sandwich. 

"You think?" I say beginning to blush as I hide behind my hand covering my face.

"Yeah! Right D.O?" D.O sits there with his eyes wide, startled. "Righhhttt, D.O?"

"Oh, yeah." D.O's eyes are still circular as he digs into what looks like spaghetti.

"Did you make that?" I ask, curious about what he made.

"Neh."

"What is it?"

"Kimchi spaghetti." Kimchi in spaghetti?

"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HAVE A BITE." Chanyeol yells, attracting some of the school mates' attention. Chanyeol raises his arms in agony as he cries to D.O to give him a bite.

"No."

"D.O!!!!"

"No."

"WHY?!"

"No."

"PLEASE JUST A BITE."

"No."

"WHY?"

"Because a bite turns into eating my whole lunch you diptard." D.O snarls as he turns away to eat his kimchi spaghetti.

"D.Ossiiiiii..." Chanyeol gives D.O the classic puppy dog face; surprisingly, D.O gives in and gives him his tupperware. 

"Thanks." Chanyeol happily digs in and takes a hearty bite. He grins to himself as he closes his eyes, taking in every taste. "This is so good. One more bite." 

"NO!" D.O quickly crawls over behind him and performs a headlock on Chanyeol. "LET GO YOU- YOU- YOU-"

"Don't SAY it! I'LL STOP. I'LL STOP." Chanyeol starts to gag as he raises D.O's lunch above his head so D.O could grab it. Without hesitance, D.O gladly swipes his lunch back and returns to his spot like nothing happened. Chanyeol sits wiped out, blinking his eyes over and over again as he coughs. 

"Are you okay, Chanyeol?" I begin to laugh; I know it's wrong to laugh at this, but just the situation as a whole was such a sight to see. What's even more exciting is that I've never hung out with Chanyeol like this before! It was always walking home from the dance studio. That was the only time I would ever see him. So, I guess we were never really close friends; it was more like just a friend I saw every break. I hope he'll become one of my closest friends I treasure, but from this point, I feel like it's going to happen. I laugh even more as I watch D.O spat at Chanyeol for being immature. Those kids, seriously.

-----------

"Suzy, you've gained so much attention today." Chanyeol says as he wraps his arm around my neck, walking back to the dormitory after class ended.

"You think so?"

"Not just because you're a girl, but something about you that I had no idea existed was... I guess you could say attractive."

"So, I'm attractive?" I grin. I'm attractive! People like me!

"I guess so, I can't really think of any other word. I always thought you were so... introverted." That's great. That means I'm taking a new step into the direction I want myself to be. I'm no longer holding back. I will be me.

"I'm happy."

"Haven't you always been happy?" Chanyeol laughed. I want to answer how I truly feel, but it's really hard to explain. I've always been happy, but looking back, compared to the happiness I received today, I feel like that happiness was... plain.

"Yeah, you're right." I slip out a giggle. 

"Ya! YOU DUMMY." Chanyeol stopped in his tracks, letting go of me. I turn to see little D.O running towards us, his arms flailing around. "WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME BACK THERE." I check on Chanyeol to see him wiping his face, but turning around to give a huge grin to D.O.

"Sorry! I saw Suzy walking back to the dorms by herself!" As D.O caught up, he squinted his eyes as he huffed and puffed. 

"D.O, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth next time. I think it would help." I say. D.O, flustered, blushed and stared at the ground. 

"Okay." He whimpers.

"You guys are cute. You're like a.... cute married couple. D.O is like the old granny getting mad at her one minded husband." I laugh out loud, grabbing my stomach as a I giggle away. D.O looked at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol looked at D.O as if they were speaking to each other telepathically. 

"You're weird." D.O states.

"But, it's a good weird." Chanyeol adds. "Hey, lets grab something to eat! Hungry for some burgers and fries?" He grabs D.O and I by the neck with his long arms. 

-----------

"Mmmmmm! This looks wonderful!" I sing as I dig into my burger.

"I agree!" Chanyeol says with his mouth full, smiling with his eyes.

*ding ding ding*

The shop's bell rings to notify the workers that a customer walked in. I instantly looked over to see a bunch of guys, with basically the same body built, walk in. They're causing a loud ruckus as they laugh and joke around, and I can't help but pay attention. Plus, they're all pretty attractive, some have the flower boy look, and some have a y model look. One stands out the most, literally, since he towers over his group. They must've been playing basketball since they wore similar gym clothes... similar to the ones at my school. I continue to study them.

"Do they-" I tilt my head towards the group to notify Chanyeol and D.O who I was talking about. Chanyeol takes a peek and returns to my gaze. 

"Yeah, they go to our school." Chanyeol then dips a handful of fries into his sauce and stuffs it into his mouth. "It's soooo good." Just as I return my focus on eating my burger, the bell rang again. I looked up, curious, to only find a rainbow haired boy paired with a dark chocolate haired boy. I know them. It's no other than Sehun and... and Kai.

"What's wrong, Suzy? Is the food not good?" Chanyeol asks, almost unaudible now. That kid. He's too silly.

"The food's great, I just, yeah. I'm going to eat now." I smile and start chowing down. We eat in silence, but not that awkward silence, but it was a comforting one. As we eat, I notice the group of boys who was once laughing and joking around situated themselves in the booth in front of me. That would happen, wouldn't it. Kai and Sehun, haven't noticed me... yet, situate themselves to where Kai was facing perfectly in front of me. He had the perfect view, and I did, too. 

"Chanyeol, could you perhaps... move a little to your left?"

"Yeah, why?" He moves over, scooting himself right next to D.O, D.O not perturbed as he is focused on his eating.

"Just because." I say; I bow a bit to show my thanks and continue to eat my burger. This will do... for now. 

-----------

"Yeah we broke up; why does it matter to you?" I hear one of the boys say in Kai's group.

"It doesn't, we just wanted to know. Why are you so defensive?" That must be Kai.

"Nothing at all."

"Did you perhaps... get dumped?"

"No!"

"Yeah you did, don't lie." Kai says in a raspy voice.

"No I didn't."

"Why are you turning red then?"

"I'm not turning red."

"Sorry to hear that you got dumped." Sehun interjects. An awkward silence arose around the group.

"What's so wrong with being dumped by a girl? Is it going to hurt his ego? Is that all he cares about? It seems like he cares more about his ego than what really went wrong in the relationship." I say without thinking. Chanyeol begins to laugh hoarsely, grabbing a drink of water. "Chanyeol! Don't! If you're choking, don't force it down!" Chanyeol nods his head, his eyes squinting. He topples over onto D.O, his head resting on D.O's head. Suddenly, Kai catches a glimpse of me, and I too. As if time froze, I felt like we stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. My mouth is gaped open, in awe, but Kai just snicker and whispers to his group. Finally, Chanyeol sat back up, grabbing a drink.

"What was that? You said that really loud, Suzy-" Chanyeol says worriedly. "You should be glad no one heard that." I blush, thinking otherwise. I'm pretty sure they heard me since... Kai gave me the scariest look ever. 

"I need to use the restroom." I scoot out of the booth hurriedly, trying to avoid eye contact with Kai again. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

LONG TIME, EH? So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter; I certainly did as I wrote. :) So! I hope you're having a fantastic summer! I am! Yesterday I went to this mini camp to learn the marching for the university I'm going to. I'm joining the marching band; you guys. The drum major, I WANT TO MARRY HIM. He knows my name bc I kept asking a few questions, but looking back I feel embarassed because... because I had trouble with one part and I kept asking him to help me. I felt embarassed. D: Anywhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I've missed writing, and I want to thank to the people who waited patiently. Thank you :)

Oh! Please upvote and subscrive if you haven't already! It is very much appreciated!

So, i've applied for a job today at Old Navy! I hope I get it...

So. For this chapter's question, for your future child, if you have one, if you could only give one advice to your child about life, what would it be? Mine would be this particular quote from Boys Over Flowers. "Children... when they're in front of what they want, they don't hesitate. Because if they lose it, they know they'll start crying." In other words, if you want it, get it, no matter what. The journey could be long, hard, harsh, but it'll be worth it since it'll make you happy. You won't regret it.

and as usual, here is my FUNSIES post--SEHUNNNIE IS SOOO ADORBS--:

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/91688610610/taos-meipai-update

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )