ten

Replay

tumblr_mcmkbrrl531qdcel5o2_250.gifSuzy+miss+A+Invincible+Youth+2+too+cute+chapter ten;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY 

The world is dark, and the dark, empty feeling wraps its arms around me. I can't leave, can't get out of it's hold and it's cold. I feel... lonely. Suddenly,  I begin to feel shivers run up my back, then up my arms; the tingly sensations spreading starting from my neck. Furthermore, I feel helpless. for not being able to move or cry out. I feel like I've been caught. Trapped. I'm vulnerable. But suddenly, I feel this warmth begin to rise over, making the once morose feelings who held me tight, let go and run away. Away to the point where it was scared out of its wits. What is this warmth? What's this warmth that made me... feel fuzzy? A new set of arms wrap around me, but this time I'm at ease. I'm smiling, but who are you exactly? Who is hugging me?

"Suzy. I love you." I want to turn around to see who it is; who loves me? "Please say something." I want to, trust me I do, but I can't. "You don't. It's okay. I get it. Just. Will you wait for me?" His voice cracks, but he pushes through. If I love you enough, I will wait for you! The arms that once comforted me let go, but I still can't turn around. I still can't turn, I still can't talk... I can't do anything; I'm paralyzed. Abruptly, I break through the wall that was keeping me immobile; turning around I run after the tall, masculine body ahead of me. I begin to charge faster, letting my legs take the pain from wanting to stop, but I won't stop. Don't go, don't leave me! Who are you? I might love you, too! I jump after him, tackling him down onto the ground. Squeezing my eyes shut, gravity pushes usl down the hill, rolling, and holding each other as tight as we could as if we didn't want to lose each other ever again. We come to a halt with me laying on top of him. Startled, I don't open my eyes, but I steady myself on my hands on legs, hovering over him.

"Suzy. Do you perhaps-" I can't help myself, but something in me pushes me to lean in, my eyes still squeezed shut. I feel our lips touch, and I felt time pause. As if the Angels from the Heavens came down and started singing behind us. It was all a dream. As I snap back, I begin to hear a low chuckle. I recognize that chuckle. I sheepishly open my eyes, unprepared for whoever was in front of me. Kai.

"Damn. You are a ert."

--

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I throw myself up from my bed, my hair touseled around my face. I can't move, I'm paralyzed just like in my dream. My muscles clench up and something in me won't let me move. What just happened. Did I just... I kissed Kai!"I KISSED KAI? OMO OMO OMO OMO. AIGGGOOOOOOOO!" I hop out of my bed, running around my room as I use both of my hands to pull onto my hair. "Omo omo omo omo omo omo omo!" 

*knock knock*

I stare at the door, startled by the banging on my door. What's that? I feel my muscles tense up, making me immobile. Who's that? Do I... open the door? The unknown person bangs on my door a few more times. 

"Ah, I'm changing!" I yell out to the person.

"I didn't want to know that..." The voice murmers. Ah, it must be D.O. I feel my body loosen up as soon as I heard him speak. I head to the door and open to see D.O staring at me with huge eyes. I wonder if that's how he looked like for his student ID, I thought to myself as I giggle indiscreetly.

"Hi D.O!" I sing.

"Ah, are you okay?" Who continues to stare at me without blinking. His face has no emotion to it whatsoever, he just stares with a blank face.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Why do you ask?"

"I can hear you screaming from my room."

"You heard me scream? Hahahahahahahahhaha!" I start to laugh because of how ridiculous I might have sounded, but soon I had no control of my laughter as I lean against the doorway to support myself up.

"I'm guessing," D.O steps back with his hands placed in front of him, mortified to death,"nothing bad happened. Um, but you're really scaring me, Suzy. I don't like this side of you."

"What side?" I insert in between my gasps of air and laughter.

"I'm just going to go." D.O points to his room; before he left he gave a quick bow and shuffled away.

"Aigo. I wonder what he's talking about? I'm just laughing." I begin to laugh out loud more for no reason at all; just something in me... I guess it's releasing all the pain and worries into laughter. I can't help but just laugh.

"Ya, Suzy!" Kai storms out of his room, but because of my uncontrollable laughter, I start laughing even harder, this time holding on to my stomach as I start to crouch down. I'm not able to hold myself up any longer. "Aish, you're ridiculous."

"Delicious?" I misheard, laughing even harder tears streaming down my face.

"Suzy! Oh! Hi Kai." D.O comes out again, but he hides behind the door as he watches me along with Kai.

"Can't you... be quiet? It's 6 in the morning. And it's a Saturday." Kai stresses, but he keeps his distance not wanting to bother me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!" I laugh even harder, not being able to breathe. Kai flicks me on the forehead causing me to tumble backwards. The next thing I know, I'm literally rolling on the floor. I guess this gives a new meaning to 'ROFL' because I'm actually rolling on the floor laughing. Kai flicks his hair to the side and shuts his eyes. For a moment it looked like he was about to laugh with me, but he knelt down on the floor beside me, leaning in. I feel my giggles drain out, every inch of my body feels paralyzed again. As if my body  knew what was going to happen, I lost all control of my body. Kai's face gets closer and I can smell that same cologne I smelled yesterday. It's sweet, making me swoon. Please, not here, not now, not ever! I yell in my head. The nightmare I had flashed in my head making me realize this is how I felt in my dream. No, this shouldn't be happening.

"You're ridiculous." Kai whispers, our lips almost touching. Delicious? I know I'm delicious! I want to hold back the laughter that wants to belt out, but I can't hold it in. I laugh in his face, and I roll to my side as I laugh at what he said. He sits up, confused and baffled.

"Delicious?" I squeal then laughing again. 

"Damn." Kai sighs. He actually looks lost and vulnerable for once. "A lady you are." Kai remarks. I sit up, wanting to face him now.

"I am a lady, silly!"

"Yeah, whatever." He sighs. "At least you can look the part. Everything else is fail. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend."

"What?"

"I said, no wonder you don't have a boyfriend." I begin to pout, but I force myself to not do so. Tears begin to form, but I just wipe it away. No tears for Kai. Not even one. 

"Kai! What did you do? Chanyeol runs to my side, automatically resting one hand on my back. I look up to see Chanyeol staring into my eyes, worried.

"Oh, I see what's going on." Kai grins. "So, you do have a boyfriend. But you play as the mistress, huh?" Kai laughs wholeheartedly to himself.

"No!" I cut in. "He's my oppa. He's like my older brother." I pout. "Right, Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, right. Besides, I wouldn't do that to any girl. Especially Sora." Chanyeol retorts.

"Right.Well, you made me angry, Suzy, and I'm looking for... some sort of repayment." Kai looks away, still wearing a mischievious smile he always wears.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I don't know. Let me think about it."

"Don't think of any nasty plans, Kai." Chanyeol murmers.

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything."

"That's what I thought. Suzy. Take me out today. It's a Saturday anyway."

"What?" Chanyeol and I say together.

"Yeah. It's set in stone. I'll be ready at 9. See you in three hours." Kai gets up heading towards his room. Chanyeol and I looked at each other, both confused on what just happened. 

"Are you..." Chanyeol points at me.

"Am I?" I ask, confused as well.

"Don't get or anything." Chanyeol says, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh my god, what if I get ."

"If he starts saying weird things and then wants to take you to an isolated place, run away. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Fighting." Chanyeol brings his fist into the air.

"Fighting."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Hi hi hi! :) Hahahah. If you haven't subscribed or upvoted yet, please do so! It would make me so happy :D Besides, it's just one click! Right? 

ANYWHO. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS WELL. I can see Suzy laughing and rolling on the ground. Is that weird? I mean, I love the way she laughs, especially when she's laughing really hard! Oh my goodness... I adore her xD

For anyone who cares and likes SJ, Leeteuk was discharged recently! 21 MONTHS you guys. 21 MONTHS. I didn't realize he was gone that long! Wow!

Do you guys watch an reality/variety tv shows? It doesn't have to be Korean. But for me, I watch Running Man. I'm obsessed with that show. I especially love the Monday Couple. THEY MAKE ME SMILE. But I get mad at them, too, when they play the bad guy xD Kwangsoo is probably my favorite though; it shocked me when I found out he was only 28! Dude. I seriously thought he... was in his 40s. -_- I feel bad.

So, school's about to start for me. August 25! So, I'll try to update as much as I can. I'm finally starting college. It's scary! Ha! xD Wish me good luck even though that's almost a month away.

lol. while i was looking for a laughing suzy for this chapter... this popped up xD

tumblr_m8nwkdc5eY1rvv4qro1_250.gif

as usual...

for funsies--um... so, I'm a definite shipper of Chansoo and Sesoo, but I recently discovered how cute Xiusoo was. Omg. I die whenever I see the two together. They're so cuuuute. Too much squishies! 

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/92994254520/camera-awkward-shy

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/92994278390

for funsies 2--i have these moments, too

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/92992860240/whatnycusedtobe-once-i-was-having-a-sleepover

( h a r l e q u i n. )