six

Replay

chapter six;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY 

*beep, beep, beep*

I hazily open my eyes, the light blinding my sight as I shut the alarm off, almost knocking it over. Instinctively, I raise my hands to my face to cover the bright light causing me to roll over to my side trying to return to my perfect comfort I once had as I curl up into a ball with my phone in hand. It's too cold for it to be summer. What is this? I turn on my phone to check the time; 7:08am, August 23rd, a Saturday. I stare at my phone blankly; my mind being blocked from letting any thoughts come through. Am I suppose to be doing something today? Finally, I sit up after feeling uncomfortable with the beaming ray of light on my back; accordingly, I scratch it as I sit wondering what, a new student like me, should be doing on a Saturday. What happened last night exactly? All I remember is... my parents dropping me off--I hope they're doing alright without me--meeting those two intriguing students by the name of... what is it? I tap on my chin and squeeze my eyes shut. Dark brown haired kid and blond kid; the class president... something like... Su... Su... Suhyun? Something like that right? And for the other one, Luhan. I believe that's right. It's pretty unusual for kids my age to wake up around 7am in the morning during the summer break, and I wonder if anyone will be up right now; especially since they're all guys and they typicall sleep a lot

I take a morning jog throughout the campus with the most unflattering outfit I could find; I guess I felt a bit... self-conscious being surrounded by all boys. I jog through the courtyard finding that same gigantic tree I saw yesterday. It's beautiful and I can't stop admiring it. I decide to stop by the tree and take a breather. Laying on the ground, I stare at the branches and leaves above me. It's amazing how large this tree is, I wonder how long it has been here. I begin to contemplate about life, letting out sighs here and there. At least I'm alone and no one is here to bug me; I guess I was right. All the guys are still asleep.

*rustle*

My eyes are closed at this point, and I hear little steps coming near me. It must be a squirrel; so, I shouldn't mind.

"Hi." I yelped as I heard the voice next to me, instantly sitting up, but unsuccussfully staying upright. Dark brown eyes stare into mine, captivating my attention. His mouth curls up as he looks away. 

"Chanyeol! What the heck do you think you're doing?"

"I didn't know you got here already! So, I wanted to surprise you." He grins with his perfect smile, his hand clasped together.

"Still, you scared me..." I whimper. He nods his head, still smiling as he pulls his legs up to his chest facing me.

"So, how do you like it so far?"

"It's alright; nothing bad has happened. Yet." I add.

"Not too much to take in?"

"Oh, it is! I'm a bit scared."

"When aren't you? You need to be more confident, Suzy." Chanyeol's expression changes into what seems like a worried, concerned look. His eyebrows furrowed, his eyes much more round. "If you were only confident, I hope you know how... how..."

"How?"

"I don't know the word... ah. How..."

"Don't stress yourself, Channie." I give him on a pat on his back and return sitting cross legged.

"Anywho."

"Anyway."

"What room are you in?"

"What-"

"Your dorm room."

"212 I believe."

"Ah! Jinjja? I'm in 211!" Chanyeol yelps. "Come! I'll let you meet my roommate!" He jumps up, almost tumbling, but he catches his balance, and as sweet as he his, he helped me up on my feet.

-------------

"D.O-yah!" He sings as he opends the door wide. He runs up the stairs to find his roommate, D.O. Finally, I find a petite young man, with porcelain skin and rosy cheeks; he rubs his eyes, his lips full as he pouts. 

"What do you want?" He angrily comments, but in a low tone. 

"D.O, meet my neighbor Suzy." Chanyeol raises his hand to me smiling brightly. I bow down to a perfect 90 degree angle and did the typical greeting. 'Hello, my name is Suzy, please take care of me' sort of thing.

"D.O say something." Chanyeol nudges his sleeping friend.

"Hello." D.O's eyes are struggling to open, his arm raised over his face, covering his eyes from the bright light. He takes a bow and repeats the same greeting. Afterwards, he heads back up the stairs to sleep again.

"Sorry, he's a bit... anti-social."

"I can tell. Tell him sorry! I didn't mean for him to wake up!" Crossing my arms, I cannot help but feel apologetic. For a moment, we don't speak, the empty space being filled in by the awkward tension. "Well, I'm going to go now-"

"Where are you going to go?"

"I'm going to shower." I stare at him blankly. For some odd reason, he started to blush and cover his face. 

"Ah, you do that. If you need anything..."

"Okay... bye."

-------------

Today is the day where people will make their first impression of me. Can they accept me? Didn't Chanyeol say that it would be better if I was more confident? Maybe coming to this school happened for a reason. No one knows my past, how I really am, except for Chanyeol... and maybe Kai. I've always been sheltered, afraid to change. But, who am I? How do you be yourself? It may sound simple, but what if you don't even know yourself? I don't even know who I am. I mean, I have an idea... If I wasn't shy, what would I be like? A confident Suzy. Would I be more outspoken? A bubbly Suzy? Would I be... happier? I bet so. 

"Suzy!" I hear that familiar voice boom, and it's Chanyeol. "Come on, D.O! Hurry up!" The two, with D.O dragged behind, finally catch up with me. Chanyeol rests his hand on my shoulder and starts panting. "You're fast."

"I'm fast?"

"That's what she said." Chanyeol cracks a joke; unfortunately, I don't fully understand.

"Excuse me?"

"Chanyeol, you ." D.O jabs Chanyeol in the stomach as he rolls his eyes. He grabs his stomach and hunches over, coughing nonstop. I take a glance at D.O, but he doesn't make eye contact; however, a tiny smile appeared across his lips, but he defaulted back to the cold look he wore since I met him.

"You... you don't get it?" Chanyeol wheezes.

"Should I?" I ask apologetically. "Am I suppose to?" Chanyeol just gives me the weirdest look, his eyes almost taking a perfect circle shape, his mouth dropped open. 

"You're not... playing with me, are you?"

"Why would I-" 

"I have so much to fill you-" and once again, D.O takes another strike, but doesn't speak a word and focuses straightfoward. What does he mean... that's what she said?

"Don't think about it too much." D.O flatly says, still not making eye contact. "It's one of those ert jokes."

"ert?"

"Don't tell me you don't know what ert means!" Chanyeol face palms himself as he shakes his head. "You are going to learn so much if you're attending this school." Chanyeol laughs again at his comment and looks at D.O for reassurance. D.O simply gives him a bland smile. "Suzy-ah."

"Neh?"

"Want to know a little advice?"

"Sure, why not." I reply, this time staring at my feet as we enter the school. This is where it starts. Everywhere I look, it's a boy. They all, and I mean all, line up against the lockers and the hallways to stop and stare. Some whistled and some even took pictures. 

"Don't worry about them. Learn to ignore them. Be the boys and you'll be just fine."

"What?"

"Nothing, nevermind. Just listen to my voice." I stare at my feet, urgently trying to pay attention to Chanyeol's deep voice. "What I was saying... advice 247. The silent types are always the horniest." Chanyeol nudges me, but because he's so tall, his arm nudges almost near my shoulder.

"Horniest?" Chanyeol nodded at my response and took a quick glance at D.O. "What does that-" Chanyeol's smile turned upside down as he squeezes his eyes shut for a second. 

"You have a lot to learn, and it will not be a problem at all..."

"What?"

"You're probably going to learn it by yourself anyway. But! I mean! Not by experience or whatever! Please Suzy, don't!"

"I'm really lost..." we stop in front of our homeroom class. 

"Ah, don't worry about it... Anyway. Come sit with D.Ossi and me!" Chanyeol leads me, pulling me by the wrist, to the other side of the room. The boys stop chattering to focus on me. This is it Suzy. It's your chance to be who you really are. Even if you don't know who you are, make a change towards the direction you want. Follow what you feel. They don't know you. Give a great expression!

I take a seat at the very front of the class next to the window with D.O right behind me and Chanyeol right behind D.O. I turn around to take a look at the class, not everyone is in class yet, but from the looks it it's going to be a full class. 

-------------

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bae Suzy. Please take care of me."

"Don't mind if we do!" I search the room for the boy he commented, and I'm pretty sure it was, no one else but, Sehun. He laughs at the back of the class, turning around to high five the guys around him. But, this is my chance to make a good impression. So, I just give a grin to the class and somehow, a giggle came out causing an uproar in the class.

"OH MY GOODNESS HER LAUGH."

"She's SO cute!"

"I call dibs!"

"No! I've dibbed her already!"

Voices rang throughout the room, but it didn't scare me at all. These guys were complimenting me, they were excited to have me around. I know that it's probably because, wait, I'm not cute, er... The class fell into a deep silence as the door opened. The student walked in with his head hung low, but with a sense of cockiness as he kicks his foot out from the other; his dark brown hair feathered out perfectly. He looked up, his hands in his trousers, his uniform jacket hung around his forearm, showing off his white buttoned up shirt with a tie loosely tied. He gave a smirk to the class before taking a look at me. It's, it's him. It's-

"Hey Suzy. Looks like we'll be in the same class." Kai bit his lip and flipped his hair. The class spoke in a low murmer; obviously, this caused a ruckus. Can I really be myself around... around Kai?!

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Okay. I've decided. I am GOING to work on Home Sick's new chapter, and I won't stop until I finish it. I must climb over and conquer that writer's block I have! It will happen! >:) Anywho! Thank you for reading once again! If you haven't subscribed, upvoted, or commented, you should totally do that! :) Okay. I'm really bad at replying to comments, but this time, i'll try to reply to everyone's comment! 

 

So crazy thing happened. As I finished this chapter, I was listening to my music and write when I finished the last line, the chorus part of Can't Stop by CNBlue hit. It felt like the PERFECT ending song! Oh my goodness! I got so hyped up! Oh my gosh, if this was a show, Can't Stop would be the ending song xD

Anyway. For this chapter's question, what is your favorite K-Pop dance routine! It doesn't have to be from EXO! It can be any KPOP dance! Honestly, I really like Growl's dance a lot. It's hottttttttt, but just recently I watched Moonlight (by EXO) dance. It was... ugh. 

here's the link--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxTvLlHE1k

for funsies--well actually... it's more like... sad-sies. this is a touchy subject, about Kris, and i wanted to share. this put a frown on my face :(

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/89175740795/misshomin-this-broke-my-heart-only-he-knew

does anyone know what's going on with Kris at the moment? I'm really lost. Like, was there an official announcement that he left, or what? How do you feel? Do you think it would be better for him to leave bc of what's going on? Like, if he returns, it's either going to be awkward (although, there are tons of fans who will accept him with open arms! me included) or is it going to better? he'll make the band stronger and it won't at all be awkward. I'd like to believe the second one. i remember seeing a picture of Tao crying at Happy Camp bc they asked who he was closest to (or something like that) and he cried bc he said that he wasn't there. D:

 

okay. you know what. here.

here is a FOR FUNSIES--i lol'd at this, oh my goodness: 

http://imfinedankyouandyou.tumblr.com/post/89175224095/kris-rolling-around

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )