Slow Dance ft. Taecyeon (2PM)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

Fei could tell herself that she was getting drunk. She could feel how she was losing more control over her body, and how she was leaning against Taecyeon more for support. He never let go. He always held her tight with his strong arms. They made her feel warm and secure. There was nothing in this world that can make her feel that way. Right here, in the middle of their small living room, in his arms. Everything felt perfect that moment.

 

Fei drew a deep breath, nuzzling her face further between the crook of his neck, burying her face into his fine tailored suit. The faint scent of rosemary and white cedar wood almost had that magical effect that kept her totally at peace. 

 

"Hm..." Fei sighed in content as their bodies swayed along the soft music in the background. It felt as if time had stopped. She wished time would stop.

 

Taecyeon chuckled. "Are you sleepy?" His voice deep, gnetle and husky.

 

"A little," Fei murmured.

 

Taecyeon kissed the side if her head, drawing in the cherry scent in her hair.

 

"You can fall asleep if you want."

 

Fei shook her head. "I don't want to miss this moment. Not when you're around." Fei finally looked up and looked into his eyes, fighting back her drowsiness. She smiled a lazy smile, not because she intended to, but because she had had too much wine before. To her obliviousness, that sort of smile and her unintended bedroom eyes were the iest to him; it was driving him crazy.

 

"Taecyeon?"

 

And oh, her ever alluring, adorable, innocent yet seductive tone. He swallowed hard.

 

"Uh-hm?"

 

"Thank you. For the best anniversary gift ever."

 

"My pleasure," he slightly bowed his head.

 

Fei chuckled, and then proceeded to grant him his most deserved reward, starting with a kiss.