One, Two, Three ft. Jin (BTS)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

! Great, Jin! Just great!

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry.” Jin bowed multiple times towards his partner because it was already the umpteenth time for him to step on his partner’s feet. She looked away and scoffed, clearly sick of his incompetency in ballroom dancing. If only he would, Jin would shout to the whole world that he didn’t want to attend this class either! But it was all too late. He was sick being teased by his group member for being the worst in dancing. And then he stupidly accepted the mischievous maknaes’ challenge that he joined a ballroom dancing class.

 

What should he learn tango for, anyway? This was stupid. He was calling it quit.

 

The tutor, a young, gorgeous woman named Fei walked towards them and offered to change partner  with Jin’s. The young woman gladly accepted.

 

“Now let’s give it another try, shall we? Slowly, step by step,” Fei suggested.

 

Jin took another deep breath. It felt different with Fei, with their bodies so close like this, their fingers tightly intertwined together. He didn’t feel this way with his partner just now. Oh, hell. He’ll just go through this class one last time and then that was it.

 

“Five, six, seven, eight. Good job. Now onto the next move, one, two,” Fei mumbled softly, all while smiling brightly. She was very encouraging and very gentle. Jin almost laughed at himself for being so bad. He wondered how much does Fei had to put up everyday with all the bad students?

 

“And left, right, left again- Oh, careful!”

 

Jin messed up his footwork again and accidentally pulled Fei down with him with a thud. Luckily Fei fell on top of him. She quickly sat up and hovered over Jin who seemed dazed after the hard fall.

 

“Oh, dear!” Fei held back her laugh. “That was a bad landing wasn’t it? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

 

“Yeah, I’m okay…” Jin winced. He accepted Fei’s hand and stood up again with her help.  

 

“Don’t worry. You’re doing great. We’ll just take it slowly, alright? Some people are faster than the others and vice versa.”                             

 

“Yeah, I guess.” Jin rubbed the back of his neck, feeling awkward and embarrassed. Fei let out a small, sweet laugh at his reaction.

 

“Don’t feel bad about it.” Fei pat his cheek softly (which sent the chubby cheeks all tomato red but she probably didn’t realize that) before she rested her hand on his shoulder, ready to get into their previous position. “Shall we start again?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Hold onto me. Just follow my lead,” Fei said with a gorgeous smile, she even assisted with the placement of Jin’s arms around her body.

 

And all of the sudden, Jin felt like he wanted to keep attending this class.