One Day ft. Jungkook (BTS)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

He is young, he knows, but not too young to appreciate the work of art that is Fei. Fei is precious, head to toe. Her smile, her body, her soul. Jungkook can sit all day and just watch her back as she does the dishes and be content just like that. But of course, the girl is his and he isn’t planning to spend the day with her just by watching.

 

“Jungkook,” Fei laughed, laced with subtle whining when Jungkook gave her a surprise backhug. He even tickled her with little kisses along her neck and shoulder. Fei turned off the tap as soon as she finished the chore and then turned around to face the much, much younger man. Despite being the younger one, Jungkook was much taller than her. That fact itself contributed to the dominant aura the man exuded whenever they were together.

 

Fei gazed at him, looking as obvious as a girl in love and cupped his beautiful face in her hands.

 

“What is it? What do you want?”

 

Jungkook smirked. “I just want to be with you.”

 

Fei laughed softly. “Well, we’re together now.”

 

“Closer.” Jungkook whipped her closer to him, their bodies touching now. Without another word, Jungkook claimed her lips with his. He kissed her long and passionate that Fei had to slightly push him away for air.

 

“Jungkook, you’re a little weird today.” She didn’t mean it in a bad way. She was just worried if he was having a hard time or been keeping things to himself.

 

“I just miss you, that’s all.”

 

True, they had been busy, Him with his band’s rocketing fame, Fei with her China activities. They always tried to keep their meetings subtle and secretive. They don’t even meet that much. Just lots of phone calls, text messages, and brushing shoulders backstage. The whole nation would cause a racket if they ever knew that Fei and Jungkook are together so they didn’t have much time spent together.

 

“I’m sorry,” Fei caressed his smooth cheek with her thumb. He grabbed her hand in his and kissed the inside of it.

 

“It’s okay, we’re together now.”

 

Fei smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and then he eagerly kissed her again.

 

The best way to spend the day with Fei is definitely to taste her, feel her, and love her.

 


 

crazy, crazy. the most insane crackship i ever did. but jungkook is sooo hot in their latest mv (dope). is he legal yet? i think he is? hahah