The Lonely Queen ft. Seungho (MBLAQ)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections
 

A generous queen, she was.

Upon the coming Full Moon Festival, where the moon appears larger than it usually would, and the nation’s winning in one of the biggest war against the pirates, Fei had conjured a big feast in the castle. All villagers were invited into the castle to dance and eat to their hearts’ content. However, to their dismay, the queen as to never been seen.

By now everyone had been used to not seeing the queen. She was intelligent, kind and just, which made her to be easily adored by the nation, but she tended to keep herself shut in the castle. She often appeared cold. She didn't talk or smile at anyone and preferred to be in the shadows. The folks knew better, though. The queen had gone through so much. She had lost her parents in a young age, and she fought her way to protect the nation from falling into the hands of those who only wants to take advantage of the villagers. She was probably too scarred to believe in love and happiness anymore.

If only she could meet a man who could fill up the hollow in her heart, and offer her a timeless, unconditional love.

 

Yang Seungho, the queen’s trusted knights. As he was often in charge of safety and wars, he was often found discussing battle strategies with the queen herself.

Instead of flirting with girls and downing beers like his fellow warriors, Seungho forfeited himself from the party. He walks into the lonely, dark hallways inside the castle. He expertly led himself towards the highest floor of the castle, above the Great Hall where a large arched window was there. The Queen often stood in front of this window to look upon the town and the villages.

“Your highness,” Seungho spoke with his known calmness. Fei turned around with grace and returned his bow with a slight nod.

“What makes you here, Seungho?”

“The villagers have been talking about the queen. They really wish to see you, your highness.”

Her lips curved into a small, bitter smile. “But the party is much merrier without me around. I don’t want my existence to weigh down the atmosphere.”

“That can’t be true. Everyone will be very happy to have the queen joins them.”

“That is not going to happen, Seungho, and you know it.” Fei frowned and turned around, ready to return to her bedchamber. Her steps halt when Seunho gripped on her wrist. Fei tugged her hand away from him, but he just tightened his grip, refused to let go.

“Let go, Seungho. There is too many people around!” Fei whispered, her alert heightened.

“You are too afraid of things that shouldn't be feared, my queen.”

“Seungho, this is not the right time.”

Seungho’s lips stretched into a lazy smirk.  “I can’t see why it is not. Nobody is in the castle, and the moon is full and bright. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, Fei.”

Seeing as Fei had stopped resisting against him, Seungho pulled her closer to him. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her body against his until there was no gap left between them, only the clothes. Fei slowly looked up and locked her eyes in his intense gaze.

She always lost in the spell that was his eyes. He captivated her, rendering her numb to any other sensations but him. He teasingly brushed their noses together and then awakened her senses with mere touch of his lips on her eyelid, the bridge of her nose, her rosy lips.

“I have been missing you too,” Fei whispered, her voice trembled, “just...”

“Don't think, Fei. Don’t think of anything.”

His hand traveled upwards, gently caressing her face and her hair. Before long, Seungho kisses her lips with tenderness.

 



[Author's Note] Loosely inspired by Frozen.