Filming Club - Part 2 ft. N (Vixx)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

They met up often. Sometimes,Fei would skip group dinner with the filming club and secretly texted Hakyeon to have dinner together. She was friendlier than he thought. When they were together, she would sometimes rested her head on his shoulder, probing him for stories, her eyes bright and sparkling everytime he talked about his interest which is the filming industry. He sometimes wondered if she only acted that way around him, but he didn’t want to flatter himself too much. Afterall, she was really popular in the campus, and he was just the maknae of the filming club whom everyone bossed around.

 

It seemed like nothing was going right for the filming today. Hakyeon dropped one of the most expensive equipments. Thankfully it didn’t break but all the guys yelled at him. Fei got into a little accident which sprained her ankle so they had to delay the shooting. For that also, Hakyeon got yelled at. That he fetched the ice too slow, that he didn’t press the ice on her ankle right. When things gone wrong, they would let out their frustration on Hakyeon too.

 

The director was giving Fei a hard time. He kept telling Fei to do a running scene over and over again when she had just sprained her ankle a couple of hours ago. Nobody dared to say anything against him. They only whispered each other that he probably just getting back at her because Fei declined his feelings towards him a few days ago. Hearing that, Hakyeon got really upset. He was mean enough to keep pushing her with the filming when she was still hurting, but for being petty because of the rejection simply irked him.

 

“I said get up!”

 

“My ankle still hurts!”

 

“It’s only a little!”

 

“I can’t do it!” Her eyes started to get watery. Hakyeon quickly stepped in between them. He kept his anger under control even though it was hard to do so.

 

“Let’s call it a day. Let her rest and continue tomorrow, alright?” Hakyeon said, firm and yet civil.

 

“Who are you to order me around?” he pushed him aside and grabbed for Fei’s arm, yanking it up. Fei yelped in pain.

 

To everyone’s surprise, Hakyeon packed a punch and hit it square to the director’s jaw.

 

“Touch her one more time and I’ll break your fingers!”

 

The club members ran to them, firmly holding onto Hakyeon and the director to avoid any physical fight from proceeding. A girl dragged Fei away from the scene to look at her injury which had worsened.

 

In the end, Hakyeon was kicked out of the club (from the director’s order). He regretted his decision a bit, but he didn’t let things drag him down. Hakyeon decided that he showed up on filming sessions anyway. Even though he was directly yelled at by the snobbish director, telling him to off, Hakyeon played stupid and insisted on doing what he previously did, even went as far as taking away equipments form the crews, ignoring their hesitant plead just so that he could help carrying them; just doing the things he used to do before he was kicked out of the filming club.

 

Fei had long found him amazing, but even more so when he refused to quit the club despite being told off. Sometimes she felt sorry that it all happened because of her, but she knew Hakyeon deserved better than sympathy.

 

Fei showed up at his front door oneday, after they had wrapped up filming for the short movie the day before. He appeared in t-shirt and shorts. He had never looked more surprised.

 

“S-sunbae!”

 

“Hi,” Fei smiled sweetly, only to look startled at how many hot passes he had along his limbs. Hakyeon almost hugged himself, embarrassed that he unalarmedly answered the door. He mentally kicked himself for appearing in front of his crush looking sleazy.

 

“Hakyeon… are you sick?” Fei frowned.

 

“N-nah! It just hurt a bot, you know, from carrying all those heavy stuffs around. Thank god the filming is over!” he faked a laugh, but secretly cringed at his acting skills.

 

Fei smiled again at him. She probably saw through the bad acting; well, she was an expert in the area after all.

 

“Actually, I’m here to tell you that I’m sorry. That you get yelled at and harshly treated by the director because of me. I’m really glad to see that you didn’t give up and in good spirit.” Fei clasped her hands together, her eyes staring at her own palms, hiding her flushed cheeks. Suddenly her heart raced and she felt like a high school girl all over again.

 

“Hey, no sweat,” Hakyeon awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes were fleeting at the beginning, but he reminded himself to man up and look straight into her eyes. Smiling, Hakyeon continued, “I just really enjoy this whole movie making. And I really hated it when the director treated you badly. I mean, you are always cooperating and try your best. It’s really unfair that he treated you like that when you were hurt.”

 

“Thank you so much, Hakyeon. If it weren’t for you, I don’t know how to handle it.”

 

“Nah, anyone would have stepped in sooner or later. Plus, I really like you so-” Hakyeon choked, the moment he realized what hehad just blurted. Fei’s face reddened though Hakyeon probably didn’t notice because he was already in panic mode after the impromptu confession.

 

“I mean, all the guys like you, so do I, but I just- I mean- Uh…”

 

Fei let out a soft chuckle before she stepped forward, cupping his warm cheeks in her hands and claimed his lips with hers. The kiss was brief because Fei was too shy, but it caused an alarm throughout her body system. Her chest felt like it was about to burst, her face was burning red. Hakyeon stared at her wide eyed and red cheeked, debating in his mind whether he was dreaming or not.

 

“Just so you know,” Fei spoke first, pausing to bite down her lower lip, “I really, really like you too.”

 

“Well…” Hakyeon had no words spared under such situation, and thus he proceeded with another lips to lips connection. This time deeper, harder, that multiple fireworks went off in their heads.

 


i did this really quickly so it probably a bit (a lot tbh), but i'm in the mood for fluff so i kind of really like this drabble :3