Coffee ft. Suga (BTS)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

Yoongi carefully sipped on his espresso in the middle of the busy coffee shop. He wasn’t fond of drinking coffee at the café but after two nights being locked up in the studio, a breath of fresh air is much welcomed.

 

“Yoongi yah!”

 

Yoongi looked up at the mention of his name. The sound was angelic, sweet, and nothing like he ever heard. Was it an angel? His eyes roamed around the café before he locked his sight on a certain woman in white dress, smiling a bright, mesmerizing smile and waving at him.

 

Yoongi blinked. Is this for real? An angel herself had descended from heaven to see him?

 

Yoongi cleared his throat. Well, he should at least say hi to her. Yoongi was ready to stand up but the beautiful woman ran past him and into the embrace of a guy behind him. Yoongi quickly sit down again. He was pretty sure nobody saw that which was the more reason for him to act natural and continue to sip on his coffee.

 

At the same time, he eavesdropped the conversation between the beautiful woman and the other Yoongi. They seemed like old friends who hadn’t seen each other for a long time, and that they met here on coincidence. The man, the other goddamn Yoongi left not long after, saying they should hang out sometimes.

 

The coffee drinking Yoongi thought, he would regret this moment forever if he ever let this pass.

 

Yoongi counted in his mind. Three, two, one. He got up and turned around, which caused a nasty clash between him and the beautiful woman just now. His dark drink made a big stain on her white one-piece dress.

 

“Oh my god!” She yelped.

 

Yoongi feigned shock himself. “Oh, god. Damn, I swear I didn’t mean that. I’m really sorry, uh, miss?”

 

The woman looked up at him between confusion and her regret for her ruined dress.

 

“Fei,” she answered him.

 

“Got it, Fei. Miss Fei. How about you give me your phone number and I’ll replace your dress with the exact same one.”

 


 

[A/N:] i was going to write jin first but this came up on my head :p It's more Yoongi-centric than Fei centric but I guess I have to change the writing style from time to time to keep writer's block away. Jin from BTS will be up next (because I'm really into this group these days). Thank you for reading everyone!