Open Secret ft. Jun. K (2PM)

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

The JYP Nation artists had all gathered together today to film a special music video together. 2pm, Wonder Girls, Miss A, Baek Ahyeon, 15& and Got7. The senior artists were taking a break while Got7 and 15& recorded their parts. The girls and the boys were sitting together, just talking and catching up with each other. Some used the time to eat, make up for their lack of sleep, read or play games. Minjun specifically, was seen talking and joking with a staff. Fei who was chatting with Taecyeon and Wooyoung managed to steal a glance towards the eldest 2pm member. Before she realized it, Minjun actually saw her little glance.

Minjun ended his conversation with the production staff and made his way towards Fei. There were two cups of ice Americano in his hands, and he slid one in front of Fei as he sat next to her and joined the conversation. The guys sort of held back a smile and carried on with the conversation as if nothing happened.

It was a known fact for the JYP Nation artists that Minjun is dating Fei, but the both of them never acted like lovers in front of their colleagues. Instead, both Minjun and Fei always looked like as if nothing was going on between them.

“Okay, can we have Fei, Suzy, Jun. K and Chansung now?” The production crew called once the junior artists finished recording.

The owner of said names came forward and headed to the stage set up in the middle of the studio.

“Here,” Minjun offered his hand for Fei as she was about to climb the almost knee-height stage. She received his hand with a smile and then got onto the stage. After they finished recording their parts, Fei returned to the lounge and played with her phone, updating herself with the posts from fans on twitter and her fan cafes. Minjun sat next to her, doing the same.

After a while, Fei got up and went to the make up artist. The make up artist cleaned her make up. Minjun, ignoring the rest of the 2pm members who were fooling around at the lounge, followed after Fei. He stood next to the make up artist, watching as she did her work. They would record another scene in a different set so Fei had to get a different makeup and accessories.

“I can’t choose between the pink heart earring or the neon green hoop ones,” Fei told her makeup artist.

“Well, you look fine in both, it doesn't matter.” The make up artist told her.

“Put on the pink ones. They look better with your outfit,” Minjun shared his opinion.

“Thanks,” Fei said and then got up to change into another set of outfit.

The recording session continued until the early morning next day. Everyone was tired and eager to be home by the time they wrapped up filming. They waved goodbye to each other but for some reason, Minjun and Fei were nowhere to be seen. Yet, no one said a thing about the missing two.

 

Fei was waiting in the emergency staircase. There was no one in sight and the air was cold. The silence wasn't long when Minjun entered the stairwell.

“Minjun,” Fei called him. She reached out her hand and took him in her embrace.

“You’re so cold to me today.” Minjun complained, pouting.

She touched his cheek, looking sorry. “I’m sorry. It’s really awkward when there are so many people around.”

Minjun immediately smiled again. “I know. Don’t worry about it,” he told her. He liked to fake his sulking sometimes, just to get Fei to be nicer to him. Not that she wasn't nice or anything, but he loved when she spoils him.

“So, what are we going to do now? Breakfast? Movie?” Fei asked.

“Breakfast sound nice but before that, I want something else first.”

“What is it?”

Minjun slightly bent his neck and claimed her lips with his. Fei chuckled and smiled into the kiss.

 



[Author's Note] Rather short and lazy simple and cliche I guess :/ I just want to see Jun. K being head over heels with her.