Claustrum ft. Kim Woobin

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

The two main actors of the movie, Woobin and Fei had just wrapped a scene, but they had to be on stand by for more than two hours for the next scene. Woobin suggested they both took a walk together at a shopping mall nearby, just to lose some stress and keep themselves refreshed. Fei agreed.

 

The thing was, they forgot that it was Christmas Eve that night, and that the mall was packed with people than usual. It started with a couple of girls, and then more and more people started to tail them around until it formed a large group within seconds.

 

“Oh dear... There are so many people following...” Fei muttered. She lowered her gaze as she continued walking at an average pace. What if people started to gossip about them both being together? She wasn’t as popular as Woobin; she might ruin his reputation.

 

“Stick close to me.” Woobin whispered to her. He grabbed her hand, which startled her. She was about to tell him to let go because holding hands in this situation would only make things worse. Instead, Woobin tightened his finger around hers and gave her a confident smirk. Fei widened her eyes, mentally questioning his motives.

 

“Let’s run!” Woobin pulled her along. The fans ran after them, which horrified her. She had never been chased by so many people! Luckily, Woobin managed to lose them and sneaked into a changing room together with her.

 

They both were breathing heavily as it was hot to be in such tight space with the two of them. They had to stand so close to each other, their bodies barely touching each other.

 

“Sorry to scare you like that. Going to the mall with a girl on Christmas Eve is such bad idea. I should have thought about it.”

 

“Well, it is a bit scary,” Fei chuckled awkwardly, “but it’s not your fault. I’m sorry too, that you might get in trouble with your agency.”

 

Woobin chuckled in return. He couldn’t help it but feel so drawn towards her. She was kind and gentle, with a gorgeous face to top it off.

 

“Relax. My company is pretty chill. They wouldn’t bat an eyelash if I ever decide to date you.”

 

“Which is not the case, of course.” Fei looked away (even though there wasn’t much space to look away at), laughing embarrassedly. Was it something he just said, or was it their close approximity? Either way, a blushing Fei was y too. It made him wanting to comfort her more.

 

“Honestly, I’ve always wanted to get closer to you, Fei. I didn’t know it would be this, uh, drastic.”

 

Fei looked at him wide eyed. The shock on her face was so apparent. She was so transparent, he found it super adorable.

 

“Why? You don’t like me?” Woobin feigned a hurt look, clutching at his chest.

 

“No! I-I mean, I don’t hate you, um...” How should she say it? Should she tell him that she found him really attractive that she kept thinking about him every night since they started shooting a month ago? She could feel her cheeks getting hotter.

 

“Which also equals you liking me, I hope?” Woobin grinned.

 

Fei was tongue-tied. She just disfunctioned. It had happened before. She would dysfunctioned when she was around the guy she liked, especially if she tried to express her feelings.

 

“You know what? If you keep staring at me like that, I might not be able to stop myself. I might kiss you.” Woobin murmured, his hot breath warmed her cheeks.

 

Fei just froze. Especially if the guy she liked was so bold, she would just froze.

 

The smirk on Woobin’s lips was gone now, his gaze grew intense. His tall nose inched closer towards her. Her heart pounded louder, she wondered if he could hear it?

 

Suddenly, his phone rang. Woobin stopped. He dug the phone from his pocket, but he didn’t look away and kept the distance between them just like that. If someone were to ever nudge her from behind, her lips might touch his.

 

“Oh, hyung.” He answered casually. It was his manager. He was nagging, looking for him ever since there were countless photo of him and Fei merged on twitter barely minutes ago.

 

“I know, I know. I’ll explain later. But I need your help right now. So, I’m in Levi’s changing room.” Woobin gave a couple of ‘hm’ and ‘yeah’ before he finally add, “no need to rush. Take your time.”

 

Call ended. He smirked at Fei again.

 


 

A/N: I didn't it to be this long, but it's okay I guess, haha. I'll stick to more drabbles in the future chapters and update regularly.