Hot Wife ft. OC

Freya: Fei Drabble Collections

 

Donghyuk had been coming home late these days,and he was always complaining that his colleagues weren’t helping and that his boss was playing favourites. Fei always knew that her husband wouldn’t overlook what they regard as small cases. Sure, there were missing children from time to time and it was unlikely to get those cases solved most of the time, but Donghyuk always gave his all in the investigation, unlike other detectives who would rather opt for high profile cases which would get them noticed by the higher ups nad had full support from the law force.

 

So Fei decided to pay him a visit at his workplace that day.

 

“Holy ! That’s Fei, the supermodel isn’t it? Man, she’s hot!” A colleague looked at the window from third floor.

 

“Hey, watch it. She’s my wife!” Donghyuk warned as they all watched as she made her way into the building. She even brought a whole truck of packed lunch for all the staffs.

 

“Donghyuk!” Fei ran to him as soon as she saw him, and crushed him into her exaggerated display of affection. She hung out for a while, sitting on her husband’s desk, crossing her legs, doing little things to make all the men frustrated. She even suggested that her husband and her had a short, private ‘lunch’ together. Fei and Donghyuk came out of the interrogation room  with Donghyuk and his hair tousled, smudged lipstick all over his face, and a big happy smile.

 

From then on, his colleagues were nicer to him even though there’s no chance Fei would let them get involved with the girls in her circle.