Chapter IV

You First Believed

 

 

"You can't avoid me now, ma belle inconnue.My Beautiful Stranger...

 

"I am not your belle inconnue Monsieur" she asnwered coldly "Can you please go out of my room now?"

"Why are you like this? I'm just trying to be friends with you"

"Friends?" she scoffed. "That's a cliche reason Mr. Jung, and I'm not planning to be friends with you either. I'm here for purely business."

"I told you already, I don't have any intention to use you just to find out Jang Dong Gun's secrets."

"And I told you already too, that I don't have any intention to be close to you. Let's just stop right here and meet and talk with pure business. Now, would you mind?" She unlocked the door and opened it wide, ushering him to step out

"Fine, I don't get myself too. Since the day I met you I suddenly felt like I want to get close to you" he mumbled without thinking

"That's because you have an intention in mind"

"And what do you think my intention is?" he challengingly looked at her

"Out." he chuckled as he saw her cheeks reddened

"From the looks of it, I think I know what you're thinking right now" he smirked seeing her got flustered

"Have a good night Mr. Jung" she spat and banged the door right in his face, making him laughed out loud when he saw how red she was. 

============================================================================================

 

He just finished taking a bath and decided to eat breakfast with Jungshin but the latter is still sleeping like a log, so he went to the restaurant by himself and was glad that he did because he saw her waiting for her food at the veranda. 

"Good morning Ms. Seo" he bowed and saw her rolled her eyes

"Good morning" she answered curtly

"So early in the morning and yet you're already grumpy" he whispered but stopped when he saw her glared at him

"I'm not deaf thank you very much"

"your welcome! Glad to hear that!" he beamed, annoying her more. 

They spent their breakfast in silence, just focusing on the business topic and eating. He more like this though, other than being completely ignored the whole time.

"We'll visit the site today" he said

"I know"

"Meet you at the lobby an hour after this." 

============================================================================================

"Hi Seo Joo Hyun-ssi" He glared at his secretary for greeting her enthusiastically

"Good morning" she smiled a little, but when her eyes clashed with his, her smile disappeared and just nodded at him curtly

He looked at her astounded

Does she hate me that much?!

He was all grumpy throughout the ride, answering coldly whenever Jungshin is asking him with few questions. 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Son Dong Woon imnida. I am the secretary of Mr. Kwon. He said he's sorry that he can't come today because he needs to attend a very important meeting. Thus, I'll be the one to happily assist you"

"Annyeong Haseyo" he greeted back, although his gloomy mood haven't subsided yet

"Oh!" he looked up and saw Dongwoon staring wide-eyed at the person beside him. He followed his gaze and saw Seo Joo Hyun looking at the man too, scrutinizing him. It must be her habit whenever she's meeting new people.

"A-annyeong haseyo" He glared at the stuttering man in front of him "It's nice to finally meet you Ms. Seo Joo Hyun"

"Let's go" he interrupted the man's momentum and strided passed him, making the two person behind him follow in silence.

"I-I can assist you with anything" He stopped for a second and looked back only to see Dongwoon talking to Seo Joo Hyun with those twinkling eyes

"Thank you" his brows furrowed as he saw how she kindly thanked that Dongwoon man. 

"When will Mr. Kwon be available?" he asked while looking around

"Tomorrow Mr. Jung"

They looked around the site with Jungshin taking notes and Seohyun jotting down few ideas and details of each room.

"Please tell Mr. Kwon that I'll meet him tomorrow afternoon." He raised his voice a bit for Dongwoon to come back to his senses. He always caught him looking at her with so many emotions he can hardly fathom.

"Yes sir." he heard Dongwoon said dreamily. 

Just then, they heard people screaming 

The Kid! She'll gonna cross the street!!

It all happened like a slow motion/silent movie. He saw Seo Joo Hyun sprinted to the kid who's about to cross the street, without thinking, he followed her at full speed but right before he reached her, she already pulled the kid to the side of the street. He saw her flinched as they rolled over, the kid was above her, safe but unconcious and then there she was writhing in pain.

"Seo Joo Hyun!" he went beside her, signalling Jungshin to get the child off her.

He don't know what to do, he badly want to touch her but his body is reacting again, he was sweating hard, his hands are shaking, yet he badly want to touch her. He breathed deeply, calming himself.

"Ahh!" his eyes flew open as he saw her holding her sprained ankle

"S-Seo Joo Hyun" he looked at her worriedly

Damn Jung Yong Hwa! Move! 

 "Seo Joo Hyun-ssi!" he saw Dongwoon rushed to the other side and lifted her up easily "Gwenchana??" he asked, panicking. 

"My ankle" she whispered

Yonghwa just stared at them, jaw clenched, his fist-balled tighly making his knuckles white.

Damn you for being weak! 

Without looking back, Dongwoon carried her inside the car and drove away. Seeing the disappearing car, Yonghwa hurriedly searched for Jungshin who was now talking to the mother of the child Seohyun saved. 

"Jungshin! go call Dongwoon!"

"Hurry up!" 

"N-ne" 

he was pacing back and forth at his hotel room, waiting for Dongwoon to answer his phone. It's been two hours and he haven't yet answer one of his calls, he was worried.

Where the hell will he bring Seohyun?  

"Hyung! she's here!" Yonghwa quickly dashed out of his room to meet her at the hallway. He spotted her instantly, but his mood turned sour again as he saw Dongwoon supporting her, his hand holding her arm while the other one is holding her waist. 

He followed them silently to her room, observing Dongwoon's actions towards her and decided to leave before he does something to that guy. 

He waited for him outside her room, leaning at the wall, his hands crossed in his chest, glaring at the innocent door. 

"Why didn't you told me where you're going?" He asked silently as he saw Dongwoon went out of her room

"You seem to not care whether she's writhing in pain in front of you" He looked up with the sudden change of Dongwoon's voice.

"You don't know anything" he answered darkly

"And you don't care at all. Might as well change her hotel, where she can be taken care of." 

"Get out. Tell Mr. Kwon I'll meet him the day after tomorrow."

He clenched his fist as he heard him scoffed

"Just meet him tomorrow, I'll take care of Seohyun." 

"Mind your own business. Out."

"But she's not your business too. She's Mr. Jang's business" 

"Lee Jungshin" he called out, and the door in front of Seohyun's room opened. "Get him out of here" 

Jungshin bowed and ushered Dongwoon to walk to the elevator

"What? Too scared to fight with me?"

"Dongwoon-ssi if you value your job, better stop right now." Jungshin warned as he shoved Dongwoon in the elevator.

[Please Play this BGM ^^]

He waited for Jungshin to come back to his room before he enters her room, it was dim inside, with only the lampshade that serves as the only light in the room. He walked closer to her, drinking in her beauty that glows in the warm light that's coming from the lamp, accentuating her features. 

He silently pulled the chair beside her bed and sat there, still staring at her. 

Why am I feeling this way towards you?

Why do I badly want to overcome my fear just to touch you?

Why do you hate me that much?

He slowly leaned closer to her, lifting his shaking hands, inching closer to her face. He was sweating hard, cold bullets of sweat in his forehead, and he didn't realize that he's holding his breath as his hands inched closer to caress her cheeks. He moved back and leaned to the chair, heaving deeply. He close his eyes tight as the sudden dizziness attacked him. 

"Why is it hard for you to touch me? Is it because I'm dirty? lowlife? A Gold digger?" His eyes flew open as he heard her voice, he looked at her and saw that she's staring at him intently

"Why do you think so lowly of yourself?" he answered back

"Because I am"

"No. Because that's what you're believing. You're affected by those people who's judging you."

"I'm not affected. It's just the real me."

"If you think that way, no doubt they're thinking about you the same way you look at yourself."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"The same question that I'm asking to myself eversince I met you"

"What do you want from me? What do you want me to do for you to stop messing with my life?" she asked in a whisper

"Stop whatever you're doing now. Stop thinking so lowly of yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave Jang Dong Gun's side and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

be with me."

 

 

 

==============================================================================================================

 

 

A/N

 

Thank you for reading You First Believed kyaaaaaa! What do you think about this so far? HAHA! 

 

till the next UD! <3 <3 <3

 

 

Himnae guys! We'll get through this! *fandom hug* 

 

And to my Dearest unnie. MUNIE UNNIE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ILY! :* <3

 

 

ciao!

 

 

-Azile<3