Winning the Game: Part 2

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winning the Game: Part 2

 

Kyuhyun start hating when Sulli would ask him favor just like now. They’re on the far left corner of the corridor talking and as usual Sulli is asking him a new date thing.

“Please oppa?” ‘And here we goes with a puppy eyes session again’ Kyuhyun groaned.

“I don’t want a new set of game console!” Kyu demanded. If anyone saw them here at this moment they would just think that they’re a quarrelling couple.

“I told you, you can have one of my girl friends!” Sulli pouted even more.

Kyuhyun hissed with so much annoyance.  “Just… I’m not doing this! I hate going on a date for you!”

“What about I’ll make a step for you and Ryeowook?” Sulli questioned not losing her hope even a single bit. “I can do it… trust me!” the boy replied and was about to stand up.

“You?! But… you said he don’t like you? And that for him you’re his great enemy? How you’ll do that then?” with cross arm Sulli mocked him.

“Have I told you that you’re so --- god damn it!?” Kyuhyun just yelled as he can’t see any other way to get out from Sulli’s unending mocking.

“So…. What? Yes? No?” if Kyuhyun just have a choice but he couldn’t say no with Sulli at this moment. He just can’t say no.

“Fine.”  Kyuhyun sigh in defeat.

Just the Sulli left him and run away… shouting something like “I’m going to make friends with him” as she got away.

He still have a hour even before the class would start. He walks around the campus and even stop at the old oak tree where he used to see Ryeowook every day. Just reading and writing or listening to music.

 Although Ryeowook is still the geek with a big eyeglass and a very weird fashion sense Kyuhyun still admire him since their Blind Date.

After they’ve talk, he thought Ryeowook don’t want to even see him, reason why he avoided the younger and even not tease and bully him. “I’ve started this tag of heart game. Might as well win it!” as he always quoted. He’s the one who told Ryeowook that he’ll do everything for the shorter male that he should just really win over that petite’s heart.

He just doesn’t know how to start though.

He was walking down the corridor when he heard his cousin’s voice. He sometimes felt ashamed with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter