How To Get Your Crush?

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Story: How To Get Your Crush?

 

Ryeowook has his long time crush, but like most crushes story it turn out to be just like others wherein his crush don’t even notice him, don’t even know his name and what hurt more like hell was he’s crush don’t even know his entire existence.

 “Oh please!” Ryeowook yelled annoyed as he throws the love story he was reading. “What?!” Ryeowook’s best friend Sungmin asked startled by his sudden outburst. “I hate this love ing book story!” he answered leaning his head on the window as he studied the entire schools walking student. “Why? It’s all fictional though.” Sungmin stated picking the book up. “Yes it does, but we all now true story is most of the times are heart breaking so why bother to write another heart breaking story?!” Ryeowook hissed staring at the big oak tree in front of their class room. “You’re just frustrated because of your crush.” Sungmin commented smiling. “And that one also. He doesn’t even know me.” Ryeowook face palmed his annoyance.

Sungmin shook his head on his childish friend, Ryeowook glance at him and the book he was reading. “What are you reading Min?” the younger ask stealing the book from Sungmin’s grip. “I don’t know.” Sungmin replied shrugging. Ryeowook flipped the book and look at the cover. ‘How to get your crush’ it reads.

“You’re reading this type of book Min?” he teases the older male. “I just found it on Yesung’s room and decided to borrow and read it too.” Sungmin replied uninterested. “Can I borrow?” he pleaded. “Sure.” Sungmin answered.

----

It was lunch break when Ryeowook found his place under the big oak tree, Sungmin is with Yesung eating together so he decided to just go and read a book under his self-owned tree since no one really come to that place. As he open his bag the first thing he saw was the book that he borrowed from Sungmin.

Flipping the pages one after another he found the one with ‘making your crush know you’ title on top.

Firstly if your crush doesn’t even know you, try this step. This step called bumping step. It was popular on dramas but since we’re not in a movie we should be realistic we can just act normal without holding hands effect when things fall. Just look attractive when you bumped him, looked innocent; you can act like you’re hurt and when he help you that was your chance to thank him and have a little ‘friendly’ talk.

“Not hard though.” Ryeowook mumbled and get up to go on his next room. While walking on the corridor he saw his crush walking by himself. Mostly whenever this time happen he would just looked down and walk pass him but now after reading the text the first step was playing before his eyes. And without thinking he walked right in front of the guy and bumped him making himself fell on the floor. ‘Great job Wookie.’ He assured himself and he acted hurt. “Oww..” Ryeowook groan while fakedly massaging his ‘swollen’ foot. He was expecting his crush to come and help him but being the known evil Maknae on his class and the cold prince of the school he just stare and ignore the drama Ryeowook was putting on. Embarrass Ryeowook got up and run to his room where Sungmin was waiting.

“I hate you Min!” Ryeowook shouted soon as he got inside the room. “Why me again?” Sungmin asked irritated. “This book is useless.” Ryeowook threw the book back to Sungmin who was confused.

“What happen this time?” Sungmin asked giggling.. “I did the first step and he just look at me and ignore.” Ryeowook answered.

“Well it has a lot of ways to get your crush and just because of first step you’re giving up?” Sungmin tease and as realization hit him Ryeowook pulled the book again and keep it inside his back.

----

Inside his room he reads the book again while thinking about his crush.

Second, Take care of your appearance. In the best of all worlds... this wouldn't matter. But, it does. Mainly, this means hygiene. Guys, that goes for you, too. A little dandruff can take you from That Guy to That Loser in a matter of minutes. Dress well. Find your style. Ladies, don't dress showy, but don't be a nun unless you want to be treated like one.

“I was fine with this one, I’m stylish though… or I have to change my style?” he asked himself looking at the mirror. “That’s right! I think I need to try neon colored dresses, since dark color has always been my fashion.” Ryeowook agree with his thought.

----

The next day Ryeowook came to school with his neon violet shirt, red skinny jeans and violet rubber shoes and as expected all eyes we’re on him. He walk sheepishly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter