Blind Date Romance: Part 3

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind Date Romance: Part 3

 

“How’s your date??” Heechul asked his little brother soon as the latter has step on their house.

“Just fine.” Ryeowook answered tiredly.

“You said no Sulli appeared.” Heechul asked further.

“Yeah. Her cousin came.” then the younger walk straight to his room.

~*~*~*~

“How’s the date, oppa?” Sulli questioned interested, for the usual story of Kyuhyun to every guy she asked to meet. Her oppa would say that: “He’s not that handsome.” “I Punch him.” “He’s too boring.” and such but now…

“Oh… I enjoy the girl but… she looks suspicious.” and he walks to the stair right away... “Anyway the game console. Send it to my room.” and Kyuhyun leaves.

The next day to the university Ryeowook walk tiredly as well as Kyuhyun. It can be seen on their faces when they happen to bump to each other on an unfortunate day.

“Sorry” Ryeowook bowed tiredly. “Yeah” Kyuhyun muttered, but hearing the voice who speaks he has his face shot up to its source. And so the other does.

“.” Ryeowook mumbled. As he prepared himself to walk away and avoid the guy.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun called to the slowly walking away Ryeowook. And to the caller’s dismay the other did not look back.

Inside the noisy classroom Ryeowook sat at the back and the bully enter the room right after him.

All the time Kyuhyun did nothing but to look behind and stare at Ryeowook. Day and day passes by and Kyuhyun no longer bully Ryeowook. He just stays quiet and become protective towards the other. When other of their classmates would dare bully Ryeowook, Kyuhyun will block the way and threaten the others.

Until the day that Ryeowook was bothered by his bully for being all nice and kind to him. When their class were almost over; Ryeowook run till he catches the other.

“Hey! Wait!” he called looking through his back Kyuhyun found Ryeowook. “Hey.” plainly the other replied.

“I… can I asked something?” Ryeowook break the seconds of silence.

“I don’t mind. What is it?” Kyu ask back.

“Why are you…? I mean why did you stop bullying me… all of a sudden?” Ryeowook asked nervously.

“You don’t like it? I thought you will like it when I stop bothering you.” Kyuhyun teases him.

“No… I mean yes. Of course I’ll love that… but why?” Ryeowook stuttered as he asked the other.

“Why? Why did I stop? Or why did I do that?” Kyuhyun again.

“Can you answer both?” Ryeowook.

“I did that… because you’re so kind, I wonder if you’ll get mad if I keep on teasing and bothering you.. But you did nothing just avoided me.” Kyuhyun explain sincerely.

“And you stop because?” Ryeowook asked again requesting the other to continue his explan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter