Winning the Game: Part 1

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winning the Game: Part 1

 

It’s been a while since, the campus prince A.K.A heartbreaker; really do as what he told to the petite Ryeowook. At first the latter consider the thought of just tell Kyuhyun already what he feels then stop the younger boy’s suffering with his so called winning-your-heart-in-everyway-I-know thing.

Ryeowook walk silently on the school corridor, honestly he isn’t just walking but… he’s looking for Kyuhyun too. He wants to talk to Kyuhyun for real.

Because after the day of that Blind Date, Ryeowook didn’t get bullied at all… I think you all know that already. But other than not bullying him and stuff, Kyuhyun never dare to talk to him too except for the day the he told Ryeowook about what he feels at the start with ‘Ryeona’. Just the mere thought of it can bring a smile on Ryeowook’s lips. He really loves the fact the he makes the Campus Prince and the great heartbreaker of their school to love him. It’s just so overwhelming.

And back to reality, he was busying himself into looking for the love of his life when he heard a flirty giggles at the corner and a sensual laughs. Of course it annoyed the hell out of him.

Probably the one thing he hates about woman is the flirty laughs and annoyingly sweet voice.

“Have I told you that you’re so --- god damn it!?” oh crap! I know that voice! Ryeowook thought, as he leans a little more to peek at the people. And just then his eyes grew wide, mouth hang open and heart beating stops.

That’s

The

Freaking

Cho Kyuhyun for crying out loud!

What the--?! Just a week ago he admitted Ryeowook that he likes him and what now?! He would just saw him flirting with that--- girl?! Yes! A girl!

‘A Casanova is a Casanova after all.’ He thought bitterly. He don’t think Kyuhyun do saw him though. And that would be a good thing. Ryeowook walks away from the scene till he reaches the back of the school where the garden was located. He slumped himself on the vacant bench and took the photo he has taken as Ryeona.

“He’s just after you!” and he pouted, pointing deadly at the girl him. “And I hate that!” he half shouted at the photograph and lift his glasses up to eyes.

“Are you just playing with my heart? You damn heartless boy!” he mumble again. He really hates the fact that he fell in love with that playboy.

“I’m such a genius for not admitting my feelings for you. Because if I did, you would just use that to bully me eve more!” he shouted again. Good thing that part of their school is quite downed. Therefore fewer students would mind coming there.

Ryeowook didn’t think of coming to the big oak tree like he used to do. He just knew that Kyuhyun might pass there and make fun of him.

But then the thought of Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter