Silver Drops

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Silver Drops

 

Everyday I would smile, talk and live my life like nothing happened. 3 years ago, my most awaited day came. It’s… my wedding day. My and Cho Kyuhyun’s wedding… but it seems like fate is against with it. On his way to the church where we’re about to held the ceremonies wherein I will give my heart to the only man that I ever love an accident happen. A car crash to be specific. Instead of him the police officers came; saying that the man I was about to exchange promises of love with is no longer here with us. I cried… cried and cried.

After that hurtful moment I no longer open my heart for whomever. I look at no one. Love no one.

Walking on my way back to our owned house. I unexpectedly saw someone. But he’s not just someone. It’s him. I can’t be wrong. I know him more than anyone else. Before I even notice it; tears started streaming down my face as I covered my mouth to muffle my cries. It’s really him… Cho Kyuhyun the man I once loved and forever be love.

When I was about to come closer to him to have him again. There I saw someone standing beside him. My foot hesitates to move. I just look and cry. There he is, my love; standing in front of our house.

“Kui Xian~ let’s go…” the guy standing next to my Kyuhyun said. Holding to his arm.

“I... I know this place.” answer the taller man with a very familiar voice. The voice I loved the most. I take this time to walk to their way and call the name that I missed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter