Absolute Boyfriend

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Absolute Boyfriend 

 

“Please Wookie.” Kyuhyun begged to his best friend while they were on a walk to school.

“But… why me out of all people, Kyu?” the other asked nervous. “Simply because I have my trust on you Wookie.” The younger among then two answer quickly.

“But you know it Kyu, I know nothing in this thing.” Petite Ryeowook admitted. “It was only pretending, and after that it’s going to be nothing. Done.” Kyuhyun explain seems like it’s really nothing.

On his Ryeowook’s view he really wants to help Kyuhyun with his little problem they’ve been best friend since they were in kindergarten so helping was really nothing to him, but the help that the other needed was something big.

“So easy for you evil Kyu.” Ryeowook blunted. “Because it really does.”

“Give me your best reason and I’ll say yes.” Argued the confuse Ryeowook.

“I trust you because you’re my best buddy and I know this thing is serious and fells awkward but if I do it with you I’ll feel at ease.”  Holding Ryeowook’s hand Kyuhyun pleaded. “But you can always ask girls and boys on our school.” Ryeowook whisper.

“But I don’t trust them and you’re the only one who knows everything about me and Sungmin.” Kyuhyun explain again.

Yes, Cho Kyuhyun, Ryeowook’s best friend were asking him a favor to be his pretend boyfriend, because after his break up with his boyfriend Sungmin, Kyuhyun hasn’t moved on yet and seeing the other smiling and living his life like Kyuhyun never exist. The latter feels sorry for himself and want to get his revenge by showing Sungmin that he also can live his life without him; that he still can have a better boyfriend than him.

“It sounds like you want to use me though.” Ryeowook snapped Kyuhyun.

“It doesn’t, it just really a pure need of help.” Kyuhyun corrected but still Ryeowook wasn’t convinced.

“Benefits I get doing this?” Ryeowook ask suspiciously. “I know you have a thing with that Yesung guy so I’ll help you with him.” Kyuhyun smirk while the other only frown.

“Okay fine… but I’m doing this for you as your favor not because of that Yesung.” Ryeowook walk away passing Kyuhyun. The latter run after him hugging his back.

“Thank you.” He mumbled.

“But Kyu, do we have to pretend in front of Sungmin only?” innocently Ryeowook question; “If we do it only in his front, I know the whole school will suspect so we have to act in the whole school.” He answered proudly.

----

It has been a month or more since the day they start pretending Ryeowook though act calm whenever Kyuhyun was around like always, things seems like turning into a great mess since they started the whole pretending thing. And it trigger Ryeowook more, he was aware he likes…no, he loves Kyuhyun since they’re young so helping Kyuhyun with this thing is an opportunity in disguise for him, but the problem is he see things not just an act anymore, he starts to enjoy the other’s sweetness, the way Kyuhyun would wait for him in front of his classroom at dismissal, when Kyuhyun would walk him home though they was just neighbours’ and lives few blocks away. In short he takes Kyuhyun and his help for real and treasures Kyuhyun’s deed as a first boyfriend’s deeds.

 But on the other’s view he only was doing this whole thing for their pretending and the benefits he gets from Ryeowook. He sees Ryeowook as he’s brother, and it never change; he still can’t get over Sungmin and keep Sungmin on his heart. He knows that asking your friend to be in this set up was really something but he wants to make Sungmin realize that he was for Kyuhyun, only him. He was used to Ryeowook’s company though and he knows the latter also does.

-----

Kyuhyun walks on the corridor with a book on his hand he talk to Ryeowook and told him to meet him on the school garden, he was flipping with the book’s pages. It’s only a day before the 100th day of their pretend relationship so he was planning to set things up for Ryeowook, Sungmin and him.  While walking he heard familiar soft voice calling his name as the footstep was getting nearer and nearer.

“Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun!” it called repeatedly. Looking back the one being called smiles disappear.

“What do you want Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked as he proceeds on walking. “Let’s talk Kyu.” Sungmin hold Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“For what?!”  Kyuhyun  smugly asked. “I’ve been wrong, I know you’re really not with Ryeowook.” Sungmin said straight to his point.

“What do you know?” suspicion came running to his vein Kyuhyun asked. “I know you for too long, Kyu and it might be that Ryeowook likes you, but you?! Oh, please; I know you still love me and it will never change.” Sungmin tried to convince the younger but it sounds more like convincing himself.

----

Ryeowook was walking to garden with his headphones on, but as soon when he got near he removed them, then he suddenly heard voice talking the one talking was unfamiliar but the other voice was, and his name was mentioned.

“I know you for too long, Kyu and it might be that Ryeowook likes you, but you?! Oh, please; I know you still love me and it will never change.” The unfamiliar voice said. Ryeowook’s brow narrowed who the hell is that person to dictate Kyuhyun? Ryeowook decided that may be he have to show up now, but his tracks were stopped by Kyuhyun’s voice which talk.

“Maybe he likes me and even though I don’t feel the same way, he’s still my best friend and your guessing was right we’re pretending.”

“I know you two did, but I can accept it, just stay away from him and continue what we have started.” The unfamiliar person spoke. “It’s not easy Sungmin! You told already that Ryeowook likes me and I don’t want to break his heart.” Kyuhyun said.

‘So it’s Sungmin he’s talking with and for 3 months of pretending just on snap of a finger he will just expose everything.’ Ryeowook’s mind talk.

“You don’t have to worry about him Kyu, you’re just pretending and I know he’s aware of it, so he’ll accept it.” Sungmin assured. “I’ll talk to him, but Minnie…” Kyuhyun was cut by Sungmin’s own word.

“Are you going to ask if I still love you? Of course I do! I’ve been miserable seeing you with your friend” Sungmin smiled hugging Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook can’t take it anymore he run as fast as he could passing to everything out to the school building. As soon as he got to his house he run straight to his room sobbing himself out.

----

Kyuhyun was bothered he waited for Ryeowook to show up on the garden but no Ryeowook show up.  After his class he go straight to Ryeowook’s class which has been his routine for the past 3 months.

The students, started to came out of the secluded room. He waited, and waited, and waited but no Ryeowook was showing out in any way. When the rooms seems empty he came inside only to see a unknown person probably one of Ryeowook’s classmate erasing the writings on the board.

Kyuhyun called the guys attention. “Excuse me, where’s Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked. “Do you mean Kim Ryeowook?” the guy ask back looking at him while dusting his uniform. “Yes.” Kyuhyun answered nodding.

“He did not go to our class today.” The guy replied picking his things up and leave Kyuhyun alone.

Ryeowook is a kind of student who hates skipping classes, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter