Best Friend's Affection: Part Three

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Best Friend's Affection: Part Three

 

Weeks have passed, since the incident the two lost contact and never talk. Ryeowook was alone in his room fixing his luggage of clothes he’s going to New York with his parents.

“Wook.. you can always talk with Kyu.” Heechul said with a soothing voice together at his side was Hankyung. “He’s stubborn hyung… he won’t listen.” He said blankly as he kept Kyu and his picture together inside his drawer.

“But you’re best friend, right?” Hankyung convice.. “Yeah.. Before, and I broke it.” And he got up.

The couple go back to kitchen hopelessly and start cooking when they heard several knocks on their house gate. Checking out there Hankyung found a tired Kyuhyun.

“What do you want?” He asked. “Where’s  Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked back.

“He’s not here…” Heechul joined his boyfriend’s side. “Where?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“Far away from you.” Heechul answered unconsciously as he handed a paper to Kyuhyun.

“What’s this hyung?” the latter asked the diva… “Ryeowook said Sungmin gives it to him and told him and said that there is where he lives, so now go and look for you Sungmin and leave my brother alone.” He spat and closed the gate..

On the other hand, Ryeowook secretly watching the whole scene as images and the past scene came running on his mind…

----

First scene, is the first time Ryeowook saw of Sungmin.

‘Are we going to wait for Heechul hyung?’ Kyuhyun asked fixing his glasses up. ‘No.. he still have a practice till nine, and it’s raining pretty hard.’ Ryeowook explained opening his umbrella for him and Kyuhyun. He usually don’t bring umbrella but for Kyuhyun he does. But before he can open it completely Kyuhyun grab it and run to other student.

‘Sungmin-sshi!’ Kyuhyun called the guy as he ran in the heavy drops of rain with Ryeowook’s umbrella on his hand. .

‘Kibummie wait me here.’ The one Kyuhyun had called patted his companion’s back as he ran to Kyuhyun. ‘Kyu! What are you doing?’ he asked Ryeowook best friend all Kyuhyun did is smile cheekily as he fixed his glasses.

‘I want to give you this umbrella, so you won’t get wet.’ Ryeowook though on the other side of the scholl ground still hears Kyuhyun’s sweet, honest answer  ‘Kyu, umbrella uses to prevent oneself from getting wet. But look at you you’re already soaked’.

‘I’m fine Min, you’re more important to me than myself and I want to walk you home.’ Ryeowook felt his words shatter on what he heard.

 ‘does Kyuhyun confessing his feelings for that guy?’ Ryeowook asked himself..

 ‘Okay then let’s go.’ And with that the two high school boy made their way to school gate, leaving Ryeowook on the corner without anything, which the latter came back to his home soaked to rain. Ryeowook saw that first meeting of Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

Second scene, is when it was their P.E day Ryeowook was heading to restroom to change his uniform when he overheard Kyuhyun’s confession to Sungmin, Ryeowook  faked that he didn’t hear or see anything he waited Kyuhyun to explain and tell him but nothing came up he’s still the one who asked Kyuhyun about Sungmin and his status. For their anniversaries Ryeowook is the one who would help Kyuhyun for his gift for Sungmin and the movies they’re watching is all Ryeowook’s idea. Ryeowook has been a martyr in love for all those years but until now no love was given back to him.

----

Ryeowook wipe his tears which was freely running down his cheeks as he close the curtain of his room and wishes for Kyuhyun to have Sungmin back to him. Mumbling ‘I love you and I always will, Kyu.’

----

It took Kyuhyun a day before he really decided to see Sungmin and have him back... and now he was already standing at the man he love’s house waiting for the door to open. And second or two passed it happen.

“Kyu?” Sungmin called smiling widely, Kyuhyun stares for a while and hugs him, he sure misses Sungmin but as he hugs him he saw Ryeowook’s smiling face on the background he try to shook the thoughts of Ryeowook  away but everything he was saying, doing and seeing reminds of Ryeowook. Like when he saw a stuffed bunny on the Sungmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter