Blind Date Romance: Part 1

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind Date Romance: Part 1

 

“Ouch!” hurt Ryeowook exclaimed. Well, again. The campus prince has attacked him; bullied, actually.

“Oh, I didn’t see you. Sorry.” the prince replied as he wave his two fingers as a sign of a rich mannered arrogant guy and soon leave with a fulfilled smirk.

He was walking on his own world through the garden when he was bumped. Ryeowook didn’t know; honestly he really had no idea why the prince is so unto him. Well, being a good student or a geek perhaps was his only crime. Is that a crime, anyway?

He’s an outcast in his class or I’d rather say in the whole campus. No friends, no buddies, no friend and no buddies. Other called him ‘Teacher’s Pet’ and such. But for the latter he don’t do all those nice act on the teachers for a better grades; it just happen that he was the only grateful student in his class. So, as expected he’s the only person teachers would trust into.

On a sunny afternoon under the old oak tree; which Ryeowook believe that; that tree is the only witness for his hard work. Dramatic, isn’t it? Suddenly with his books scattered around the grass, he have heard his phone rang; indicating a new call. Lifting up all his books, notebook, pen and everything that might cover his phone, the petite kept on looking and looking. When he felt tired he lay down letting the sun shines through his milky skinned face he slowly shouted.

“Who steal my phone?!” through his slightly powerful shout his eyeglass almost fall to his forehead.

“Are you looking for this, geek?” the prince asked lifting the short guy with a thick glass.

“Where did you get that?” Ryeowook asked confuse.

“You left it on your table, freak.” Ryeowook took a deep breath and forced a weak smile.

“Mr, I’m not planning and dreaming on creating a chaos with you. Will you give my phone back to me?” the pitiful man named Ryeowook plea.

“Oh. I’m sorry Mr. Chicken, but I can’t just give it back to you.” the prince snorted back to him.

“At first you called me geek, the other day were weak, and freak and now a chicken? What I really am?” Ryeowook asked almost mad.

The prince thinks for a while and smirk again. “All. Anyways since I’m busy right now, I don’t have much time to talk to you.” and the naughty prince threw Ryeowook’s phone through the open air.

And with his eyeglass on the way Ryeowook fell on the ground with his phone uncatched and now aside from his books, notebooks scattered around his phone fell unto pieces too.

He forms his hands into fist but still smile. “They just want you to quit, Wookie. And you won’t let it happen.”  And he picks all his things up and clean the place.

~*~*~*~

“Wookie! Why you did not answer the call I made earlier?” Ryeowook’s only brother asked soon as the younger got home.

“Call?” with his cheeks puffed out Ryeowook then remembered. “So sorry Chullie hyung~ a feast just come all the way when you called.” he explained. Heechul nodded.

“Why’d you call anyway?” ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter