Best Friend’s Affection: Part One

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Best Friend’s Affection: Part One

 

‘Sungmin-sshi!’ Sungmin is one of the male beauties in their school while Kyuhyun is the math geek. Kyuhyun called Sungmin as he ran in the heavy drops of rain with umbrella on his hand. .

‘Kibummie wait me here.’ Sungmin patted Kibum’s back as he ran to Kyuhyun. ‘Kyu! What are you doing?’ he asked as he reaches Kyuhyun who stumbled on the wet ground. As though the latter  sees an angel he smiled cheekily fixing his glasses.

‘I want to give you this umbrella, so you won’t get wet.’ Kyuhyun answered smiling to the other. Smiling back the male beauty spokes ‘Kyu, umbrella uses to prevent oneself from getting wet. But look at you you’re already soaked’.

‘I’m fine Min, you’re more important to me than myself and I want to walk you home.’ Kyuhyun muttered shyly. ‘Okay then let’s go.’ And with that the two high school boy made their way to school gate.

--------

“I miss him!” Kyuhyun said out of nowhere while driving his car to send his friend home when he remembered about his first love. Changing his gaze to Kyuhyun, Ryeowook who was writing unreadable letters on the car window asked confusedly… “Miss who?”

It was raining heavily and they’re just finished attending some family party.

“Minnie…” Kyuhyun mumble under his breath also looking at the guy beside him. Ryeowook is Kyuhyun’s best friend since childhood, though a little feminine; Kyuhyun loved his company. The two of them are known to be inseparable; going to school together from kindergarten till college, same friends and their things are almost the same.

“It’s been five years Kyu... move on already” Ryeowook replied, remembering how Sungmin affected their friendship.

“I know but I still love him… and I just can’t move on” the younger answered and as he muttered those words Ryeowook sighed and just agree. Kyuhyun noticed the silence that Ryeowook provided he looked at the older again but didn’t bother to say anything and just observed his dear friend. Somehow he knows what the smaller guy was thinking. Minute or so pass until Ryeowook speak again but did not say anything related to their past topic instead he just indicated that they’re already on his place. “We’re already here Kyu.”

“Oh… bye Wook, good night.” bidding his farewell as the older got out of his car. Peeking inside the car Ryeowook smiled and said “You too Kyu. Bye!”

-----

“I’m home!” Ryeowook shouted as he open his house door.

“Hi baby Wook!” Hankyung come out running from the kitchen as he hugged Wookie.

“Where’s Chullie Hyung, Hyung?” the younger among the two asked as he return the hug. 

“In his room, he said he have to finished his work project.” Hankyung finished as he return to the kitchen. Ryeowook nodded in understanding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter