Unread Text Message From Kyu

Here's a Shot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Unread Text Message From Kyu  

“Hi Kyu! Texting who?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh! It’s Wookie.” Blandly the Maknae answered.

“I see! Okay continue doing it.” Sungmin quires. Sungmin entered to his shared room with Yesung. Confuse if why the maknaes’ waste money texting if they’re just in the same room at that moment.

From: Kyuiee <3

~Hey, Wook!

From: Wookie <3

~Oh! Hi Kyunnie!

From: Kyuiee <3

~I have to tell you something Wook; you won’t be mad, right?

From: Wookie <3

~It depends Kyu… Kidding! Of course not! What is it anyway?

From: Kyuiee <3

~It’s that… I like this certain guy… and planning on telling him, you won’t be mad, right?

 

‘Oh! How great you are for a friend Cho!’  Ryeowook muttered to himself. But replied

From: Wookie <3

~Really?! Confessed then… and I won’t be mad…… Promise! 

 

‘I’m not MAD, really! Because I’m JEALOUS… and HURT! You numb evil Maknae!’ Ryeowook hissed again.

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had been best friend since Kyuhyun joined Super Junior and in Ryeowook’s case he fell helplessly in love with his best friend at the very beginning, but decided not to confess and to just cherish what they had as close best friend due to the dramas Ryeowook had watch; wherein if one of the two people confesses to other it might ruin their intimate closeness as a friend… and Ryeowook can’t take risk that ‘intimate closeness’ for his selfish one sided love. He don’t either want Kyuhyun to avoid and ignore him as if he never exist.

He was deep in thought when once again his phone played a soft melody; indicating that he got a new message.

From: Kyuiee <3

~So… he also won’t be mad if I tell him… all, right?

 

Now crystal clear tears are already falling in his dark brown chocolate orbs.

From: Wookie <3

~I think so… now go and tell him! Before it grows too late.

He on the other hand can’t take it anymore and decided not to reply anymore though he felt his phone vibrated under his pillow.

 

Kyuhyun who was sitting on the couch with all the members’ eyes we’re on him, whom waited patiently for Ryeowook’s reply. Tapping the coffee table while taking a quick repeated glance at his phone that has Ryeowook and his face as his phones wallpaper. The other members started whispering things that Kyuhyun cannot hear.

“What do you think Maknae’s waiting for?” the monkey look like guy asked his beloved fish.

“Reply by his beloved guy!” Sungmin answered for the fish that was really confused with everything.

“Annoying! I know he’ll reacts like this!” standing up Kyuhyun go to his and Ryeowook’s shared room.

As Kyuhyun entered the room he saw a small figure, curl up like a ball and body was covered with blanket. The latter got closer to the boy in covers patting his covered hip a little.

“Hey Wook~” he called silently. “What do you want?” Plain and cold the smaller boy asked.

Kyuhyun sighed heavily standing up… saying with a hint of regret “I know you’ll react like this!”

“Like what Kyu?!” the other spat back.

 

On the other side of the wooden door stand the other people in the dorm.

“What’s happening inside?” asked Donghae.

“I don’t know!” answered Eunhyuk who was in the bridge of tears.

“Call Leeteuk hyung at the 12th floor Min!” Shindong shoo Sungmin away. The latter almost stumble to reach the front door.

Back inside the maknaes are keep on shouting and yelling.

“Did I say I’m mad?” Ryeowook shouted over the tall evil maknae.

“You did not! But what do you call with this? You’re not even talking with me!” the other boy shouted facing Ryeowook whose crying now.

“What the hell you mean not? What am I doing now?” the smaller spat back the younger.

“You’re no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter