Chapter Five

Learning the Past (Sequel to Fugitive)

Sarang was inside Kris Wu’s house with at least a dozen guards looking her up and down and Sarang could see their guns all tucked away in their belts. She tried to keep a confident face. She dressed as nice as she could without looking as if she was trying too hard. Her waved hair covered the sides of her face and part of her right eye, trying to give off a mysterious aura, and her blouse, dark jeans, and killer high heels made her look at least in her twenties. She actually looked identical to Hyeji.

After ten minutes, Kris finally came downstairs. Sarang’s heart almost burst out of her chest; dear Lord, he’s so hot. You were actually sort of jealous that Hyeji spent a good part of her life with this man.

“Sorry I kept you waiting, my dear,” Kris said, as he adjusted the cuff of his dress shirt.

“It’s okay, I’m sure you had other important business to attend to,” Sarang said sweetly, trying hard to hide her annoyance.

“Now, you said you’re Kim Hyeji’s sister?”

“Yes. I recently learned about her past and skill so I was intrigued,” Sarang crossed her legs, seductively. Sarang remembered how Suho told her that Kris had a “bed” relationship with Hyeji and she noticed how Kris was hungrily looking at her. She gave herself a mental pat on the back since she didn’t button her blouse all the way up; slightly showing off her defined cleavage.

“Now, what do you want from me,” Kris smirked.

“Hyeji once told me how you trained her. I never knew what she truly meant by that since I was so young, but since I know now, I would like you to train me as well,” Sarang bluntly explained.

“Why should I train you,” Kris’ eyebrows slightly scrunched up.

“I’m not going to lie; I hate the life I’m living now. I’m also the Masked Beauty’s sister, so I probably will have the skill she once had, even if it needs work. Even so, everyone needs to start somewhere, right?” Sarang giggled.

After a minute pause, Kris snorted, “Alright then.”

“Really?”

“You obviously have guts coming to me, and I can see the potential you have to becoming the next Masked Beauty.” Kris crossed his arms.

“Thank you. Now before we get started, I just wanted to ask you a couple questions about Hyeji.” Kris raised his eyebrows at Sarang. “Nothing too personal; I just wanted to know how you ended up getting Hyeji to become the Masked Beauty, and if you knew where her gun was.”

Kris smirked once again and crossed his arms, “Now why would you want to know that?”

“I haven’t known my sister for too long before she was killed in that last robbery. I didn’t even really know that she was the Masked Beauty until this year. I just want some closure on the questions I have been wondering for a while. Also I know her gun was a family prized possession; I just want it to be back where it belongs,” Sarang explained without missing a beat.

“I see… well you know, your questions are quite dangerous. I honestly would think you were a cop if you weren’t so young. So before I answer your questions, you need to prove to me that you don’t have a wire on you,” Kris said, tauntingly. Sarang noticed a couple of the guards having smirks on their faces.

Sarang realized where this was going. Soon enough, Kris ordered her to take off her blouse and pants. Sarang hid her nervousness decently and slowly took off her heels and removed her clothes. Kris stood up and circled around her, observing her fit body. He excused himself then felt her and inner thighs. Kris then felt her chest and looked inside her bra cups as well. It went on for a minute but felt like an hour for Sarang. Kris smirked again then told her he was done. Feeling like she wanted payback, Sarang took her time putting her clothes back on as she noticed he was getting hot and bothered. Sarang knew her body was good, just like Hyeji’s; even though she was disgusted, she felt slightly good about herself since she could turn on this older -bomb. Sarang put on her clothes as if it were a video but sat down elegantly, “You trust me now?”

Kris smiled and nodded his head. He then started his story.

“I bumped into Hyeji as she was trying to steal some money at a local gas station. I noticed she was nervous but her stance and poise was already outstanding. How she carried her gun and how she carried herself in that robbery was already professional, so I decided to follow her. I was already in the game but I got tired of doing it. Long story short, I persuaded her to join me and trained her for a couple of years. She didn’t need much training, she was already that good. Hyeji told me she never learned how to shoot before, so I figured she just had that natural-born talent to shoot. So that’s how she spent the rest of her life; stealing, shooting people, and sleeping with me even though I had a wife at the time. She was my pet.”

Sarang couldn’t hide her feelings anymore. Sarang hated the way he didn’t even seem to care about Hyeji and how much he just acted like she really was his pet. She clenched her hand into a fist as Kris made his way over to Sarang.

“Now how old did you say you were?”

“Eighteen,” Sarang looked away as Kris sat on her armrest, putting his arm around her.

“So it wouldn’t be illegal,” Kris whispered in her ear.

“You still haven’t answered my other question, where is the gun?” Sarang’s voice became stern.

“I have it,” Kris answered. “I got my crew to steal it. I touched that gun a couple times too, you know. I can’t let someone’s mistake get myself caught as well.” Kris nuzzled his lips into her neck.

Sarang couldn’t stand it anymore and abruptly stood up, “I’m sorry, I can’t work with you.”

By the end of the night, Sarang found herself in danger as Kris informed her that he won’t let her go and he’s going to give her Hyeji’s gun if she follows his directions. His final threat was that he was going to hunt down the ones she loves. One of his guards that walked into the room passed Kris a large envelope then Kris pulled out the contents of it. In his hand were pictures of each of her “Eat or Die Crew”, her parents, Suho, and even Mr. Tao.

“You don’t think I would really meet up with you if I didn’t know about you. I run this city, babe.”

Sarang now sat in her bed, as she curled up into a ball, replaying the day in her head. She remembered Kris’ last words before she was escorted out.

“You’re going to work for me. Whether you like it or not.”

What did I do…


Sorry for not updating in a while! I had prom on Friday and I couldn't wake up on Saturday. -cough after party cough-

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this "mature" chapter, as this story is starting to really take off. 

I'll try to update more again soon! I'm going to try and write another chapter(s?) before the day ends!