Stay

When Lightning Strikes

 

Chapter 9

 

 

“Hyo?”

“Sunny?”

 

“Jessica? Donghae?” Hyo immediately popped up the screen sky.

“Oh My Gosh! I'm so glad you're okay! Where's Sunny?” Jessica asked.

“Do not worry Sica, she's fine here with me.” Hyo smiled.

“You both better be.” Donghae interfered while smiling.

“Hey Donghae.” Sunny and Hyo greeted. After a few moments, the both realized something. There's something wrong.

“Wheres Eunhyuk?” asked Hyo.

'”And oppa.” Sunny questioned.

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I can't believe this. This aint true. This is all just a nightmare and I'm gonna wake up soon. Hyo can't be dead. I, she can't leave me. All those things she told me were a big problem for me right now and she just what? She left me all alone to deal with those irritating- wait, I just realize something. I felt this feeling before. This can't be real. This, this feeling. It's back. I never felt this way before after my relationship with Gyuri. This is real. I love you Hyo. I love you Venus Hyo!

 

“I love you Hyo!” I shouted at the top of my lungs when I reached the park bridge. “Hyoraengi! How dare you leave me!” Great. Now people think i'm a nutjob. Who cares?

“How dare me?” what's that voice? Can it be?

“Hyo?” It's her. The love of my life is here. She's still alive. She's-she's in the pond. “Hyo? Why are you inside the pond?” I asked her. I know it's a stupid question but I'm curious. You may think that I would say, Hyo! You're okay! Instead, I asked that silly question. She giggled. Why is she gigling? Is my question really 'that' stupid?

“No silly, I'm talking to you through rainbow connection. Iris likes me.” and she giggled again.
“Hyo, I don't know what to say. I, I'm so glad you're fine! Where are you right now? I'm going to fetch you.” I told her. Her bright smile suddenly disappeared and changed into a gloomy expression. “What's wrong?” I questioned.

“Hyuk, you can't fetch me, you can't see me anymore. This message would be the last conversation we'll have until forever. We can't be together Hyuk. Not here, not ever.” Hyo answered.

“What? But-” I was about to say something when she interrupted me.

“I'm sorry Eunhyuk. I'm not aloud to talk and see you anymore. Perhaps, in the next lifetime?”she tried to be optimistic about it.

“But Hyo, I love you.” there, I said it in-front of her. Please don't go.

“I'm really sorry. I have no choice. I would've stayed here if I wasn't killed. I'm in-love with you Hyuk and noone or nothing can change that. Except for my Master.” she added joking around.

“How can you just leave me like this?” no, you can't just walk in my life and just leave like that.

“Don't worry Hyuk. You will be happy someday. I can assure you that.” she informed.

“How do you know?” I told her.

“I just know. Trust me on this.” she said. “Well, It's time to say goodbye now.” hyo added.

“Wait, please Hyo, don't go... Please.”I begged her.

“Goodbye Eunhyuk. I will always be here with you.” then she disappeared.

“Hyo! Come back!!! Come back!!! Don't leave me!”

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

“I guess it's time to say goodbye?” I told Sunny. She just nodded. We both are talking through the morgue glass. She has to go now. I can't see her anymore. I can't believe it. Well, this was too good to be true anyway.

“Goodbye oppa. I will surely miss you.” she said. “I won't be far away. Trust me. I would always be by your side. I'll protect you from harm oppa, remember that.” she tried to cheer me up.

“I know Sunny, I know.” I replied. Then her face disappeared. “Sunny wait! I have to tell you something!” Oh no, I'm too late... “I love you..”

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

“Master, please. Bless them health and happiness. Give them your prayers.” I told master about my plans for Eunhyuk and my friends.
“Also for Oppa Master.” Sunny added.

“Very well then, if that's what you want.”

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

Well, there goes my love. For the second time, I'm still a loser in love.. This has got to stop. She left me. She just can't do that. This isn't fair.

 

“Hyo! You're so unfair!” I screamed for yet again for the 5th time already.

“Shh!” the old lady sitting across my bench shushed me for the 5th time too. I just can't help it. Hyo's driving me to insanity!

 

Why do I get the feeling of calling dad? Is he still mad at me? I sure do miss him. Does he even misses me then? On way to find out. Should I?

 

Riiiiing

 

Pick up dad. Come on.

 

Hello?”