Its too late to APOLOGIZE

When Lightning Strikes

 

 

That stupid monkey. Leaving me with all the work to do on my own. He’s going to get it!” Donghae mumbled to himself while washing the dishes. Then suddenly the door of their shop opened, a customer went in. Donghae didn’t saw the face that got in and irritably said.

“Didn’t you see the sign outside?!” he shouted sarcastically. “It says we’re still…” then he looked at the person who made him mad, but when he saw the face; his irritation was all gone in a second.

“Closed.” He added the last word of his sentence.

“Ahm, sorry if this is a bad time, I could just uhh… go. Again, I’m sorry” The person said.

“Hey wait. Jessica, I didn’t know it was you.” Donghae smiled awkwardly and washed the soap from his hands then wiped it with a towel near the refrigerator. Jessica returned a smile.

“So, what brought you here?” he asked.

“Well, the girls asked me to do them a favor… and uhh…” she stuttered.

“What favor?” he eyed her and she looked uncomfortable.

“Well you see… augh! Never mind!” she turned her heel to leave. “Bye!-” But before she goes anywhere, Donghae grabbed her arm and told her.

“Sica, come on. Tell me.” He said smiling.

“Oh, alright! The girls told me to ask you if Venus is really your girlfriend and I said, what? And they were like ‘please’ and I was like ‘No way!’ and they were like ‘come on! Just this once!’ and I had no choice but to do them a favor.” Jessica explained while blushing.

“Is that so? I’ll tell you a secret but don’t tell anyone okay? Even to Yoona and Yuri.” Donghae said.

“Hmm? Secret? What is it?” Sica curiously asked.

“You see. Venus isn’t really my girlfriend and her real name is Hyo.” he said. Remembering the text from Eunhyuk that her real name is Venus Hyo.

“Oh. Then why did you tell us she was your girlfriend?” Donghae chuckled.

“Don’t get mad. I made that up so your girls will get off my back.” Jessica grinned.

“Oh yes finally! I practically cheered when they said we will just stay home to eat breakfast this morning and… not go here. Hae your awesome, I got tired of eating your food.” Jessica told Donghae but then realized what she said.

“No offence though.” She made a hand peace sign at Donghae. Donghae just smiled wider.

“Non taken.” He said while raising both his hands on the air.

“But don’t tell the girls about this okay?” he added.

“Of course! I don’t want to spend the rest of my life eating here!” the both then laughed.

 

-hyo&hyuk-

 

“Wow. Where are we?” Hyo asked Hyuk

“We’re at an amusement park.” He smiled.

“What’s an Amusement Park?” she asked.

“You know, no more questions. Let’s just have fun”

“Have wha-” before she could say anything, Hyuk already dragged her to a ride.

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Ouch.” Where am I?

“Uhm miss? Are you alright?” a guy asked.

“What? Where am I? What happened?” I can’t see clearly.

“I think you fainted. Good thing I saw you here. This place is deserted. Come on.” He offers his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

“Thank you.” I bowed down. He laughed.

“What are you doing? Don’t be so formal.” Huh?

“I’m Lee Sungmin by the way. And you?” Sungmin…

“I’m Sunny.” He smiled and raised his eyebrow.

“Sunny what? Kim? Lee? Jung?” I don’t get it.

“Just Sunny.” That’s what Master named me.

“Just Sunny eh?” He chuckled.

“Where do you live? I’m gonna walk you home.”

“I live up there.” I pointed at the sky.

“Seriously?” he asked.

“Seriously.” I answered.

We stared at each other for a few seconds.

“Okay, cut the joke. Where do you exactly live?” Exactly…live?

“Oh, okay. Mountain peak, northeastern Greece. At around 9,570 ft it is the highest mountain in Greece. It is part of the Olympus range, lying on the border between Macedonia and near the Gulf of Salonika. The summit is snow capped and often has cloud cover. In ancient Greece, it was regarded as the abode of the gods and the site of the throne. That’s where Master lives. If it’s difficult for you, just send me up there.”

 

3rd person’s POV

Sungmin’s mouth hang open.

 

-hyo&hyuk-

 

“That was fun!” Hyo exclaimed.

“We better go home now. It’s getting dark.” Hyuk said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” She informed.

“Sure.” Not long after Eunhyuk’s phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Eunhyuk, it’s me.”

“Dad?!” Eunhyuk’s eyes grew big.

“Yes. You ungrateful brat. Go home now or else-”

“Or else what dad?! I’m not going home and that’s final!” He smashed his phone and resulted into pieces. Moments later, Hyo went back with two ice creams in hand.

“Eunhyuk! I brought you-” Hyo was about to say something but Eunhyuk glared at her.

“Monkey?” she asked worriedly.

“Don’t call me that.” He said through gritted teeth.

“But… I bought you ice cream.” She offered. Eunhyuk didn’t respond and looked the other way.

“Monkey.” She was about to approach Eunhyuk but he shoved the ice creams in her hand.

“Look. I’m not hungry and here.” He gets his wallet and gives some money to Hyo.

“Here. I can’t deal with you anymore. Just find somewhere to stay and leave me the hell alone.” Hyuk instructed angrily. Hyo just stared at the money in is hand and then took it.

“I’m sorry for causing you all this trouble but.” She looked deep in his eyes and smiled. “Thank you though. I hope to see you again.” She turned her heel to leave and walked away.

Eunhyuk just stood there and stared at her retreating form. He suddenly regretted everything he said to her. He slapped his forehead.

“Damn it.” He wanted to call her and apologize but when he looked at the place where Hyo went through he didn’t see her. But when he finally did, she disappeared in the crowd of people.

“Stupid.” He mentally slapped himself. “I’m so sorry Hyo.” JEEZ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the VERY late update. XD