Don't Go...

When Lightning Strikes

 

Chapter 7

 

“Sungmin?!” Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted.

“You know each other?” Sunny asked, confused.

“Yes. He’s my brother.” Sungmin answered.

“Your brother?!” Hyo also asked confused.

“Yes Hyo, he’s my younger brother.” Eunhyuk told her.

“Okay, this weird family reunion stuff is way too impossible. Am I being filmed?! Are there cameras around here?! Really funny guys. Good one!” Jessica exclaimed while roaming around the shop.

“Is she okay?” Sunny asked Donghae.

“I guess so.” He responded.

“What brings you here?” Donghae asked Sungmin.

“I was going to fetch Sunny.” He said and looked at Sunny.

“Oppa! We’re going to hang out together today. Me and Hyo are scheduled to leave tomorrow morning with our master.” Sunny said while jumping up and down.

“Master?” he asked completely puzzled.

“Oh, that Zeus and Sky thing, it’s true. I saw “that” with my own eyes.” Eunhyuk informed Sungmin.

“Really?” he asked again.

“Yes!” Hyo and Sunny shouted.

“Alright, alright. No need to shout.” He said.

“So what do you think Minnie?” Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed.

“Ha-ha, real funny. Sure thing.” He responded.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Jessica voiced out. “Siblings.” She added muttering.

“Agreed.” Hyo declared.

 

 

-other world, underworld to be exact.-

 

“Hmmm, I see. Two treasures of Zeus. Out on Earth alone, unprotected and most of all… Mortal. Perfect.” The evilest creature in all Ancient Greek expressed. Planning something. “You won’t be prepared my brother. You will regret the day you defeated me.” He finished. “You will regret that day.”

 

-back to the guys-

 

They were at the beach. Sunny and Hyo were out buying Ice cream cones for everyone. Both were unsure of how to act around each other and were unusually awkward.

“Sunny?”

“Hyo?”

They both spoke at the same time.

“You first.” Hyo said.

“No you first.” Sunny insisted.

The atmosphere was becoming so tensed. Suddenly.

“I wish to stay here!” the two screamed at the same time, again. Their eyes grew big. And they both screeched. Screaming.

“Really?” Again, they spoke together. And laughed.

“Okay, you first.” Hyo said in between giggles.

“I wanted to stay here. I have this unusual feeling around oppa that I just couldn’t explain.” She expressed.

“What kind of unusual feeling Sunny?” Hyo asked her.

“It’s like something inside of me that electrifies my body when Oppa is holding my hand, talks to me, looks directly in to my eyes and my blood heats up and goes directly to my face.” Sunny explained.

“Wow. Sunny.” Hyo responded. “I think you’re in-love.” She declared.

“What’s that?” she asked, completely puzzled.

“What you’re feeling.” Hyo answered.

“Amazing.” She said.

“I agree.” Hyo approved.

“So why do you wish to stay here Sister?” Sunny questioned her.

“I have that same feeling too, with Eunhyuk.” She said smiling slightly and blushing.

 

 

-hyuk,sica,min,hae-

 

“What is taking them so long?” Donghae confusingly blurted out of nowhere while he and Sungmin were still talking.

“Speaking of them, there they are.” Sungmin answered.

“Hmm, about time.” Jessica said. Sunny was walking ahead and Hyo was trailing behind her back. Jessica noticed something fishy. A guy who’s wearing a black hoody was walking behind Hyo and carrying a knife. It looks like he is attempting to stab her. “VENUS! LOOK OUT!” all of them was surprised by Jessica’s sudden outburst and looked at her and didn’t see the guy stabbed Hyo directly in the neck. “DON’T LOOK AT ME! VENUS NEEDS OUR HELP!” When she finished the sentence, they saw Hyo lying on the side across the street in a puddle of blood. The guy is nowhere to be seen.

“Oh hell no!”

“Oh my God!”

“This isn’t happening.”

All of them were panicking and freaking out. Sunny backed away shaking and crying. She didn’t look at where she is walking and still backing away. Suddenly,

A van hit her. The others stood still, eyes wide, afraid to turn around, terrified of what they will see. Slowly, Jessica, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin turned around and saw a bloody Sunny under a van. Jessica fainted.

 

The guy who stabbed Hyo and the one, who run in Sunny, was Hades’ slaves. Too cruel for a revenge.

 

-hospital-

 

“What now?! Sunny’s dead, Venus is still in there and we don’t know if she’s dead or alive! This is insane! If their Master finds this out, I don’t know what hell will be lose! Such great people, so nice girls and this?! This is the payment for all their kindness?! Why?! I only knew them for-”

“Shut up!” Jessica was crying, shaking and freaking out when Eunhyuk cut her off. She became silent and was still shaking, holding her tears in and was holding on to a bench to keep her balance just to stand up.

“Jessica, calm down.” Donghae who is also freaking out tried to calm Sica down.

“Calm down?! How the hell can I calm down?!” Jessica answered screaming.

“Will you shut the hell up?! This is your entire fault!” Eunhyuk accused.

“My fault?! How the hell is it my fault huh?!?!?” Jessica shot back.

“If you hadn’t just screamed we’d be able to save her in time!” Eunhyuk was on fire. He was burning mad.

“Okay! Put all the blame on me you stupid little-” Jessica was pissed. She could kill somebody with her glares. But Sungmin cut her off.

“Shut up! Stop it you two!” Sungmin’s eyes were red. Bloody red. He had been crying in the car when they brought Sunny and Hyo to the Hospital. He was the one driving and he couldn’t concentrate. His tears blocking his sight. Hence, the damage on the front bumper of his car. He already knew that Sunny couldn’t make it. If only he told her earlier. If only he told her that she was beautiful. If only he already told her that her eyes sparkle. If only he told her that, He is already in-love with her. It became silent. Moments later, the doctor went out.

 

“Doctor, is she alright?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m sorry to tell you this. We did all we can, the cut was just to deep and sliced one of her major veins connecting to her heart and-” he was cut off by an angry Eunhyuk. He pulled on the Doctor’s collar tightly and brought him closer to his face.

“Hyuk!” the three yelled trying to stop him.

“What do you mean you did all you can?! You didn’t!” he said.

“I’m sorry. Truly I am.” Eunhyuk pushed him back and walked away.