I finally found you

When Lightning Strikes

 

COURTESY OF: tabeck from tumblr.

(Hope you wouldn't mind, your editing's awesssssssssooooome!!!)

 

 

One year later.

 

“Mr. Lee, you're brother's on the other line.” the secretary told the CEO.

“Can you take a message?” he answered.

“He says it's important sir.” his secretary told him.

“Okay patch him through.” he finally allowed.

“This better be important.” the man told his brother.

Of course it is!” the brother exclaimed.

“Then what is it?” the other one impatienly asked. The other line just laughed.

 

“What's so funny Sungmin?” Eunhyuk got mad at his little brother.

Hyung you sound like dad.” he still continued to laugh.

“Is that important?” he didn't hear a response but Sungmin was still laughing. He sighed “I'm hanging up.”

Wait! I have good news!” Sungmin happily exclaimed trying to earn back Euhyuk's interest.

“I told you what is it?” Irritated, Eunhyuk again asked his brother.

I found Sunny.” He froze. What? How could he find Sunny? It has been more than a year now. They haven't heard anything from them. Until now. Maybe Hyo was with her too and Zeus pardon Hades once again and let the two come back here? no. That's impossible. Zeus can't risk their lives again. Unless..

Hyung? Still there?” Sungmin broke his train of thoughts.

“Yeah, yeah.” he answered while rubbing his nosebridge and went to the glass window where you could see the city. “How did you find her? Are you and her together? I thought they can't see us anymore?” He asked curiously.

Slow down Hyung. One at a time. I'm not with her now. She-she can't even remember me. She says she doesn't know me. I thought she was joking at first but she really just doesn't know me. She doesn't even know Hyo.” Sungmin said with a hint of sadness in his voice. “Her name is Sunny. Lee Sunny and not just Sunny. She's the radio Dj.” he added incredulously.

“What? Are you joking?” He just can't believe what he was hearing. “The radio DJ has been on the radio for-” He was about to say something but Sungmin finished his sentence.

A year. I know.” Min said.

“But she was on the radio for a year now, how could she be Sunny?” He questioned back.

Look at the facts Hyung. Sunny and Hyo left us last year and this mysterious Sunny look-alike, sounds like her, talks like her, laughs like her and also has the same name suddenly appears on the radio.” He has a point.

“If she's OUR Sunny then where is Hyo?” Eunhyuk asked him.

That's the question I could not answer.” Sungmin told him. “Well, I gotta go. I think I'm disturbing you now. If you wanted to talk personally, I'm just right down the hall.” Then he hang up. Eunhyuk put the phone back onto its place and sat back on his chair.

 

“Where are you Hyo?”

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I was driving down the street to go to an appointment meeting. I suddenly slowed down when I passed by a familiar place. The place where I called home. The god of Food. Is Donghae still here? I haven't seen him for months now. I heard he and Jessica are already together, finally. When I decided to be the heir of our company, I still visit here when I have the time. But then Donghae told me he is going to study dancing abroad. Jessica was devastated. But she only told me that. She didn't tell Donghae because she wasn't ready yet. But little did she know Donghae likes her back.

I thought this shop was closed? Why are there people inside? Did Donghae sold the shop? I parked the car and went inside the shop. I thought the owner is going to be an old lady or a cranky old man but it's not. Instead I saw a wavy haired Jessica serving the customers and a brown haired Donghae. Oh, how I miss these guys. I sat on one of the tables. The table where I let Hyo sit on. Jessica didn't recognize me and went to take my order.

 

“May I take your order sir?” she asked. I looked at her. She looks at me back. I can see it in her face that she is trying to know who I am. Then suddenly..

“EUNHYUK?!” her face turned bright and smiled. She then hugged me tight.

“Hey Jessica.” I said. Apparently Donghae and well, the other customers heard Jessica's scream and looked at us. Donghae's face lit up and he went to me. I stood up and gave him a bro hug.

“Dude, long time no see. I missed you buddy.” He said.

“Me too pal.” I answered.

“You look nice.” Jessica told me.

“Well..” I bragged. They laughed.

“Ahem.” People on the other table said. Their order was not served yet I think.

“Oh, be right back guys.” Jessica left us both and we sat back on our table.

“So. How's everything going in the office eh?” Donghae asked me. Honestly, stressful but I won't tell him that. I don't want him to worry. Nice. Bromance.

“It's going fine. I thought you studied abroad?” I asked him.

“Well I was, until Jessica came at the airport and made a scene. She even yelled; Donghae don't leave me I love you!.” Donghae told me while immitating Jessica.

“No way. She did that? Way to go Jessica.” We both laughed.

“I heard that!” Jessica said.

“That's why I didn't leave. I stayed with her. I love her too Hyuk.” he said. Ah, love. Which reminds me.

“Hae, Sungmin found Sunny.” he was drinking coffee and choked when he heard me say this.

“WHAT?!” he shouted. Really, this is becoming a habit. Friends shouting at me. “How? When? Where?” he added.

“Have you heard Sunny, the radio DJ?” I told him. His eyes grew big and he screamed at me again.

“OUR SUNNY IS THE RADIO DJ?!” cool bro. Just cool.

“Shhh!” I shushed him. He calmed down.

“This is weird Hyuk. How come we just found this out today?” he asked me.

“It's because Sungmin saw her and talked to her.” I informed him.

“Then what did she say? Did she tell him where Hyo was?” he asked me. I could not take this and say this again but I have to.

“Sunny doesn't know him He doesn't even know Hyo.” I told him.

“Wait, is he even sure it is Sunny?” he asked I nodded. “How?” I gave him an I-don't-know movement.

“She looks like our Sunny, talks like her, laughs like her and has the same name. Go figure genius.” I told him

“Right.” he agreed. I looked at my watch and Oh no, I'm late.

“I gotta go now Hae. See you later.” I stood up and bro hugged him again. I waved goodbye at Jessica and went outside.

Hyuk after the appointment meeting

 

 

I was walking through the back of the building when I saw a familiar spot. The spot where Hyo fell on top of me giggling. Oh, how I miss that girl. I still can't believe she left me. I laughed bitterly.

 

“Hyo! Venus Hyo!” I screamed. Just like last year. And to think that it's been a year I haven't screamed her name.

“VENUS!” I laughed bitterly again. It's been 12 months now. It feels like 12 years for me.

“VENUS!” that's it. I broke down and cried. I still love her. My heart is not healed yet. It's still broken. Great timing. It's raining. Just like when we first met but no lightning. No Hyo. I miss her whines, her annoying questions... I can't believe I miss all those silly little things she does. I sighed still on my knees crying. “Venus..”

 

“Excuse me, are you alright?” a girl behind me asked. I can't feel any more raindrops on me so I guess she has an umbrella.

“Yeah, I'm …” I turned around and saw her face. She looks so beautiful. “Fine.” I finished my sentence.

 

“Hi, I'm Hyoyeon.” This girl, she looks like..

“Venus.” she said. Wait, VENUS? HYO?

“I'm sorry?” I should make sure this is her.

“You were screaming earlier. Venus? The goddess of love?” she asked. Sungmin was right. They can't remember anything.

“Oh yeah.” I stood up. She helped me. She offered her hand for me to shake.

“I'm Eunhyuk. Lee Eunhyuk.” I shook her hand.

“So,why were you screaming Venus again?” she asked me curiously while smiling.

“I just feel like it.” We walked together under her umbrella.

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah.”

“Why do you feel like it?”

“Because I'm awesome.”

“You're funny.”

“I know.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes! It's finished. Hope you guys liked the ending,, TEEHEE