When I met You---->

When Lightning Strikes

 

Eunhyuk's POV

"Lee Eunhyuk!" Donghae, My beloved best friend, called me for the nth time already. I don't want to go to work today. aish.

"What do you want Fishy?!" I shouted back at him but I was still playing video games inside my room.

"How many times do I have to tell you to deliver these dumplings to Mrs. Kim's house?!" He angrily shouted at me.

 

Me and Donghae have a little restaurant called "The God of Food". We sell ramen, all kinds of noodles, kimbap and dumplings. This is the first order of food for this day and I don't want to deliver them. Besides, It's heavily raining outside.

 

"Lee Eunhyuk! For the hundredth time! Deliver these dumplings to Mrs. Kim!" Now, he's mad. Really mad.

"Aish! Alright fine! Give me that!" I said and sighed in defeat.

"It's about time! You monkey!" Look who's talking. I am not a monkey!

"Fishy!" I then went out and had an umbrella and a jacket on.

 

While I was biking to Mrs. Kim's house the rain got heavier and stronger.

"Great. Just my luck." I muttered to myself. Suddenly lightning everywhere.

“Wait? I thought lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice?” I’m really getting curious and also scared.

“I think I should hurry!” I pedaled faster and lightning was still striking everywhere. Suddenly….

 

BOOM!

 

OTHER WORLD

 

“That’s it! I have had it!” Zeus shouted and got mad at his daughter, Venus.

“I’m sorry father, It won’t happen again.” The beautiful girl replied.

“How many times did you tell me that?! I won’t believe any of your lies anymore!” He again shouted and threw more lightnings  down to Earth.

“Father stop! Anyone down there could be hurt if you continue on doing that!” She exclaimed and suddenly her father stops. She sighed in relief.

“Where’s the bolt? My newest lightning bolt?!?!?!!!” She was totally scared now. Her father is mad. That lightning bolt was a girl. She knows. She saw it. He always takes care of it and treasures it just like his own. But what she is terrified and horrified to tell her father, is that he threw it. He threw it down there.

“Fa-father”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Ouch….My head...” I woke up and felt pain all over my body. What happened? Did the lightning hit me? When I tried to get up, I saw a beautiful girl on top of me.

 

 

“W-where am I? Am I in heaven? Are you an angel?” I asked. I know you think I’m crazy but. I think I’m in heaven. Woah! The girl giggled.

“I’m not an angel. I’m a lighting bolt.” She said and continued to giggle. She got up and offered her hand to help me up.

“Are you crazy? A lightning bolt?” I asked still not believing a word she just said.

“Yes. I am a bolt. From up there.” She points at the sky.

“Your joking right?” Still. I really can’t believe she’s a lightning bolt.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” Okay, now she’s creeping me out.

“Alright, I believe you. What’s your name?” I heard her sigh and frown.

“I don’t have a name yet. Master told me he would name me, but instead threw me down here.” Wait, what?

“Master? Who’s your master?” Really this girl is creeping me out.

“Zeus. He’s the one who created me.” Nice try. But Zeus is a Mythical being.

“Do you need help? I can assist you to the nearest MENTAL HOSPITAL!” Crazy girl, really crazy.

“What? What’s a hospital?” Are you kidding me?!

“Look girly. I am so in trouble for what you did.” I said and looked straight at her.

“I didn’t do anything. Master threw me down here. But anyways, I apologize.” Good, I don’t know how to respond.

“Alright you woman, I’m going now. I don’t want to deal with things like this.” I said to her and turned my back. When I was about to leave, she pulled the sleeve of my jacket.

“What?” I asked her and she fiddled with her white dress.

“Can I come with you?” Oh no.

“No. I have work you know.” I said to her coldly.

“But, I don’t know where to go. I’m not from here.” She pouted and I can’t refuse her.

“Aish. Fine. Just don’t do anything thing stupid okay?” I told her and she smiled then nodded her head.

“Oh and nice hair by the way.” She’s blonde. Nice right? A blonde lightning bolt.

 

Restaurant.

 

“The God of Food. Who’s he?” She asked me.

“I don’t know. We just made him up.” I heard her giggle.

“If you made him up maybe you are the God of Food.” She’s funny.

“Hey. I’m not that. Sit here.” I told her to sit in one of the tables in the restaurant.

“Okay.”  She answered.

“Donghae! I have to tell you-” I didn’t get to finish my sentence when Donghae suddenly shouted at me.

“LEE HYUKJAE! YOU DIDN’T DELIVER THE DUMPLINGS!?!?!” Argh! He could’ve just told me instead of shouting at me.

“Hey. Calm down. I saw here crying on the sidewalk all wet and lonely. I had to accompany her. So we ate the dumplings” Lie. What will I tell him? I got hit by lightning and there she is sitting there. And yes, I’m still alive. No way.. uh-uh

“Really..?” Donghae questioned.

“Yes.” Phew! I can’t believe he bought it.

“Hey. Excuse me Miss?” Oh no. He went to her.

“Oh, Yes?” She smiled.

“Are you alright now? Are you still sad?” he said. She just shook her head.

“No. I’m happy. It’s because of him.” She pointed at me. I just smiled.

“I told you.” In your face Donghae.

“That’s good. What is your name?” Oh sh*t! What will she say?

“I don’t-” I immediately covered .

“Her name’s..” Think Eunhyuk think. Ah!

“Her name is Venus.” I mentally scolded myself.

“Venus? Is that your name?” I looked at her as if saying YES.

“Yes. That’s my name.” Then she smiled. I’m starting to like her.

 

 

-==============

I’ll update…..soon J