Family Reunion

When Lightning Strikes

 

Chapter 6

 

-@hyo&hyuk-

 

Both of them were heading home silently after a banana split breakfast again. They didn’t talk to each other. Until,

 

“Eunhyuk?” Hyo silently called him.

“Yes?” he responded.

“Have you ever felt something inside of you that electrifies your body when someone is holding your hand and your blood heats up and goes directly to your face?” she asks. Eunhyuk chuckles but stopped when he saw that she was serious.

“Oh, sorry. Well, I had that feeling long before, why?” he turns to her questioningly.

“What is that feeling?” she looks deep in his eyes. Something hit him. His heart was speeding and he thought that he couldn’t breathe. After a few seconds that felt like hours, he recovered.

“Well, Hyo. That’s love. The feeling that you’re in love with someone.” She smiled and looked away.

“Why? Do you feel something like that?” he asked disappointed and sad.

“Yes.” Now, he’s not disappointed but yet, jealous.

“Who? Do I know him? It’s Donghae isn’t it?!” he exclaimed loudly. Hyo giggled.

“Hey! Why are you giggling?” he said and pouted.

“No.” she faced him. “It’s you.” he froze for a while and again, his heart was speeding and his breathe turned uneven for just a few seconds but felt like an hour. Hyo felt insulted for the lack of response but more of a reaction.

“Hey! Is it bad? You don’t love me?!” she asked him seriously. Still, no response, she turned her back and walked away. Eunhyuk saw her retreating figure and stopped her.

“Wait.” Hyo faced him. “What?” she asked angrily.

“How can I put this, I’m not really good at expressing my feelings so… I don’t know if this feeling that I’m feeling towards you is love yet.” She looked upset and turned her heel to leave. “Hyo, wait!” Eunhyuk tried to stop her again.

“Shhh! Quiet!” Hyo kept walking like she was listening to something.

“Look, I know you’re mad but let me just-” He stopped when she glared at him. Then suddenly her eyes grew big.

“Impossible.” Then she ran. Eunhyuk, who was confused, followed her. But then he was more confused that she was heading to their shop.

 

-@sica,sunny&hae-

 

“So you’re saying you’re from up there?” Sica asked Sunny.

“Yeah. That would be correct.” Hae and Sica looked at each other and Sica laughed.

“Hey!” Sunny screamed.

“Really funny Sunny.” Said Sica.

“Wait, that was what Hyo told me when I asked her where she lived.” Donghae said seriously.

“Really? That means Hyo is my-”

“Sister?!” Hyo suddenly burst in with an extremely tired Eunhyuk behind her.

“Sister!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Sister?!” the three screamed in shock.

 

-@Sungmin-

 

“Young Master Lee, Mr. Lee is ready to see you.” The secretary said.

“Thank you.” he bowed at her and went inside.

“Ahh. Come in son.” His Father gestured him to go in.

“Father, you called.” He said while entering his father’s office.

“Yes Sungmin. I did.” His father responded. “Son,”

“Yes Father?” Sungmin looked at him seriously.

“I have come to my decision. You are the one who will run this company and not your brother.” Sungmin’s eyes grew big.

“But Father, Eunhyuk-hyung is the eldest! You can’t just-” he was cut off.

“Silence!” Sungmin stopped talking. “You are going to be the heir of this company and that is final!” Sungmin looked really mad and balled his fist really tight.

“You may now leave my office.” When Mr. Lee said that, Sungmin stormed out.

 

-@the others-

 

“I can’t believe I found you sister!” Sunny exclaimed.

“I can’t believe that you found me sister!” Hyo also exclaimed.

“I can’t believe that you are sisters!” the other three exclaimed.

“Sister, we must go! Master was really worried!” Sunny informed Hyo.

“Really? Master was worried about me?” she asked happily with tears in her eyes. She then looked at Eunhyuk.

“See, I told you so.” He said smiling at her. Then suddenly, it rained. The two sisters went outside and saw Zeus in the sky.

“Sunny! Good job! My daughters! Let’s go! We have some catching up to do!” the two looked at each other. Then Sunny spoke.

“Master, I wish to stay for another day.” She said smiling sweetly.

“I wish to stay too. Just to say goodbye to my friends.” Hyo looked behind her and smiled at an already smiling Sica, Donghae and a sad Eunhyuk.

“Is that what you want?” Zeus asked them.

“Yes.” They both told him.

“Very well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. The same time.” They both nodded. “Until we meet again my precious ones. Don’t be late.” He then disappeared and the sky turned abck to normal again. The two smiled brightly and turned to face the others.

“I guess we have one day left huh Hyuk?” Hyo talked to the already sad Eunhyuk who just nodded.

“Hey Monkey! Cheer up! We have to stay up late now and close the shop tomorrow! We should have fun!” Donghae slapped his back and laughed.

“Yeah Eunhyuk. Cheer up!” Hyo exclaimed.

“Yup. What they said.” Jessica answered back.

“Alright.” He finally managed to say with a sad smile.

“So, what do you think Sunny? Great idea?” Donghae asked Sunny.

“Absolutely!” she exclaimed happily. Suddenly, her phone rang. “Hello?”

Sunny, this is me, where are you? I’m going to fetch you.” It was Sungmin on the other line.

“Oppa! I’m at this restaurant! The God of Food?” she responded.

Oh, yeah, yeah, I forgot. My bad. Alright I’m heading there okay? Wait for me.” He said.

“Okay. I will Oppa.” Then she ended the call.

“Who was that Sunny?” Hyo asked curiously.

“Oh, he’s my friend Hyo. The one who helped me when I fell down here.” Sunny explained while smiling sweetly.

“Wait, didn’t I see you before?” Hyuk asked her.

“Yes! You did. I saw you too, and you made a great vibe. I see, you’re really attached to my sister.” Sunny told him.

“A-attached? Really?” he asked.

“Yes. Really.” She answered.

 

Moments later, a black Porsche parked in front.

 

“ooh, maybe that’s your oppa Sunny!” Jessica pointed out.

“Yes! Maybe that is him!” she smiled and jump repeatedly. It was Sungmin, he entered the shop and was shocked to see Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Hyung?! Donghae?!” he exclaimed, shocked.

“Sungmin?!” Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted.

 

 

 

Tomorrow’s the update guys. :33