Sunny Meets HaeSica

When Lightning Strikes

 

-@hyuk-

 

Eunhyuk hurriedly went through the busy crowd of people to look for Hyo.

“Moron. You stupid moron! Why did you say that to her?! Jeez.” He kept on looking for her but failed miserably.

“Hyo… Where are you?” he kept on running, looking through stores going to parks just to find her but unfortunately, he didn’t.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Where is she? If something happened to her, I swear. I’ll never forgive myself.

 

He sat down on the nearest bench and rested his head on both his hands.

“Hyo where are you?” Moments later, he saw a blonde girl who was wearing a dress exactly like the one Hyo was wearing the day he first met her.

“Hyo?” he approached the girl but when he was about to talk to her, the girl turned around and it wasn’t her.

“Aish.” He didn’t noticed that she heard him.

“Excuse me sir, do you need something?” the girl asked.

“No. Not at all.” He smiled awkwardly. The girl just smiled.

“Sunny!” someone called from inside a shop.

“Yes?” she answered.

“Come here inside. I have something to tell you.” the person in the shop informed her.

“Coming! Excuse me.” She smiled again then went inside.

“Wow. She looks exactly like Hyo.” he then headed to the other direction.

 

Sunny’s POV

Wow, that guy gave me the chills. Maybe he knew my sister. Nah, I should get going.

“What is it Sungmin?” I asked.

“Ahh, how can I put this. Can’t you just call me oppa?” he asked.

“Oppa?” what?

“See. It sounds so much better.” He smiled. I also smiled.

“Okay. So I’ll just call you oppa now, neh?” I asked.

“Yes.” He smiles again.

“Alright oppa.” We both then laughed.

“Sunny..” Huh?

“Did you say something oppa?”

“No. I didn’t. Why?” Weird.

“Sunny. Over here!” Master?

“Are you alright?” Sungmin asks.

“Oh, of course. Wait just a sec.” where is his voice coming from?

“Master? Where are you?” I started whispering. Where could he be hiding? “Master?”

“Over here.” Seriously, where is-

“aaaaah!” I screamed and immediately covered my mouth. Wanna know why? My Master’s face was on a statue-like head. A GIRL statue.

“Shhh! Silence, stop fooling around and find your sister!” He said in a whisper like shout.

“But Master-” I was about to finish my sentence when he cut me off.

“No Buts!” Then, his face disappered.

“Master? Master? Hello??? But Master… Hey!!!” I was trying to explain something to Him. He left and didn’t even listen to me. Boohoo.

“Sunny? Are you alright? Were you screaming?” I heard Sungmin oppa’s voice behind me. And not only him who’s behind me but plenty of people were looking at me. I just smiled sheepishly.

“Hi. I w-was just practicing m-my act f-for… a play. Hehe.” I covered my face and went out dragging Oppa.

“Sunny, are you really alright?” he asked me I stopped dragging him.

“Why do you have statues inside there. It gave me shivers.” I said covering myself like I was cold. He chuckled. “Hey! Why are you laughing?!” I said getting embarrassed.

“That wasn’t a statue Sunny. It’s a mannequin.” He’s still chuckling.

“Oh, I knew that.” I turned my back on him and continued walking.

“Hey,wait up!”

 

 

-@hyuk-

 

Eunhyuk was still desperately looking for Hyo. He was about this close to crying. But then he saw her. He saw her near a pond feeding ducks bread. A huge smile plastered on her face. Eunhyuk couldn’t believe he found her. He approached her & stood right next to her. Suddenly, she spoke.

“They look happy.” Still with a smile on her face but not as big as before.

“Yeah.” Hyuk answered. She was still feeding the ducks.

“I had this feeling too when I was with my Master. He treated me like a daughter. Like how this Mama Duck treats her baby ducks.” She smiled sadly. “They’re not alone. But I am.” She added. Eunhyuk faced her.

“Hyo. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I said earlier. Please forgive me.” He pleaded. Hyo turned to face him.

“I wasn’t mad. I was never angry at you. I was just sad that you would also abandon me like Master did.” She looked at the ground. He immediately held her hands.

“No. I would never abandon you.” He looked sincerely into her eyes. Hyoyeon smiled, teary-eyed.

“Thank you.” she said. “Sorry I doubted you.” Eunhyuk slapped his forehead.

“It was my fault anyway.” He sighed. “Now let’s go home.” He tried to smile to cheer her up but failed. Hyoyeon nodded cheerfully then dragged him while running.

 

Next day

 

-@sunny&sungmin-

 

The both of them were having a morning walk. Suddenly,

 

“Thanks for letting me stay at your house oppa.” Sunny smiled at him “And also thank you for these clothes.” She added.

“Sunny, I already told you. It’s no big deal.” He answered her while smiling “Oh, and I’m sorry that I didn’t know where your house was.” He told her still confused of what she said last night.

“Oh, it’s alright.” She smiled brightly.

“Seriously Sunny. Did the mannequin yesterday really scared you?” he asked her.

“Yes. I didn’t saw anything like that before.” Sungmin chuckled.

“I see.” He answered.

 

While the both of them were still walking, Sungmin’s phone rang.

“Hello?” –pause- “What?!” –pause- “Okay, I’ll be right there.” He ended the call.

“Is something wrong oppa?” Sunny asks.

“I have to go somewhere. Here.” He hands her a cellphone.

“What’s this?’ she asked him.

“You don’t know what this is?” she shakes her head. “This is a cellphone. I see you didn’t had one before.” He smiled.

“How can I use this?” she said while waving it.” He approaches her and holds her hand that was holding the phone. She blushed. “What is this feeling?”

“When I call, you press the answer button. This one.” She nods. “Okay. I’m going to call you. You answer it, okay? He calls here and she answers. “Very good.” He smiles.

“Thanks.” She shyly said.

“Oh, I better go now. Stay in this store and if you get bored, roam around but not too far from this place, okay?” she only nods her head. “Bye!” he’s off

“Bye.”

 

Sunny’s POV

 

 

“The God of Food.” Wow... better get in here. Hey, that girl’s pretty.

“Welcome. But actually, we’re now closed.” Oh my, he’s handsome, that smile. Wow.

“Uhm, hello?” this girl, should I talk to her?

“Hi. I’m Sunny!” should I smile? Yeah I should.

“Hey, Sunny. We’re still closed. Mind coming back later?” the boy said.

“Yeah.” The girl added.

“I’m Donghae by the way and this is Jessica.” They both smiled. What gorgeous creatures.

“Hi.” Just keep smiling Sunny.

 

Jessica’s POV

Dude, this girl is weird. She keeps on smiling.

“Sunny, why are you here?” I asked her.

“Oh. Well, you see…” pouting, now what?

 

 

 

“You see, I really need to stay here. My friend told me that he’ll be back but I’m not really sure when.” She said.

“So, you’re not from here?” Donghae questioned her.

“That would be correct.” She informed.

“Oh, okay then,” Donghae said while standing up. “Please sit here and you are now officially our first customer for today. Hooray!” he exclaimed.

“That’s fantastic! Hooray!” she answered back.

“Okay, weird.” I said while holding a laugh.

“Why? Sergeant Sica?” Donghae said while saluting.

“Hey!” I playfully slapped his arm. We all laughed. Until, Sunny broke our laughter.

“Uhm, Do you mind if I ask you a question?” she said and grinned sheepishly.

“What is it?” Donghae asked.

“Well, have you seen a girl this tall, and has blonde hair like me?” Smiling again. Wait blonde? I turned to Donghae.

“Do you mean Hyo? Venus Hyo?” he eyed her suspiciously.

“Yes. I think…”

 

3rd person’s POV

Jessica and Donghae looked at each other.

 

 

Soo sorry again for the very late update! :33

 

my compute4r broke down guys... so sorry. T.T