Sunny :D

When Lightning Strikes

Euhyuk’s POV

 

Do you wanna die Hae?!

“She is my girlfriend. Right?” he winked at Venus.

“Yes!” She shouted. Seriously, is that the only word she knows? Yuri fainted she was caught by Yoona and Jessica.

“Is she alright?” Venus asked worriedly.

“Yeah. She’ll be fine.” Jessica answered. “Nice meeting you by the way.” Venus just smiled.

 

They finally went out the kitchen dragging Yuri.

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae! What was that about?!” I shouted at Donghae who seemed to be startled by my sudden outburst.

“What?! Good thing I had a great excuse about this!” He shouted back.

“Aish! You’re such a pain!” I screamed again.

“Why? Are you jealous because I got to be the one to pretend to be her boyfriend?” What?!

“You ! Me… huh! Jealous?! Psh! Please….” Why am I stuttering?

“Oh really?” Lee Donghae you are my best friend but seriously, I want to kill you right now!

“Hello? What are you two talking about?” Venus asked confused.

“He-he Nothing. Come on, let’s have a stroll in the park.” I dragged Venus outside so that I won’t hear Donghae yell at me.

 

-park-

 

“Wow. Oh and uhm…. I don’t know your name yet.” She said and smiled.

“Oh! Yeah man, I totally forgot. I’m Eunhyuk Lee-” then she cut me off.

“Lee Hyukjae. And he was Lee Donghae.” She smiled brightly.

“I wish I have a name like you. Not Venus. I feel like I’m the beautiful daughter of my master. I wan’t to have a name. Will you give me one?” she said.

“Give you a name? Hmmm.” I was thinking then a name popped up in my head.

“How about Hyoraengi?” I smiled. Teasing her.

“Hyoraengi? You mean a tiger! Ah! That’s not pretty.” She pouted. Oh, I want to pinch her cheeks so bad!.

“Yup. Hyoraengi. That’s your new name.” I told her. “Now, let’s go Hyo. Wanna eat banana split again?” I said.

“Yes!” she exclaimed cheerfully. You know, I really think that her favorite word is yes.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

-other world-

 

“This is preposterous! It has been a day and you still can’t find her?!?!” Zeus shouted at the top of his lungs.

“We’re sorry sir. But-” they were about to say something but Zeus blurted out again.

“I said find her! Don’t come back here unless you have her! Understand?!” he shouted. The men just bowed their heads then left. The other Gods were so shocked of what Zeus was doing. He was never mad like this before.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

We were both in the ice cream shop laughing and talking. I taught her the entire place here where people usually go to.

 

“Mall? What is this mall as you speak?” she asked. Oh… what a cute question.

“It is a place where people can buy clothes, personal things, house decors, furniture and many more.” I smiled answering.

“Wow. That must be a magical place. You can buy anything!” Hyo shouted. I chuckled.

“That’s not a magical place Hyo. It’s just a normal buying zone for people down here.”

“Oh… That’s nice.” She said. But then her face immediately changed to a gloomy expression.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. Why is she sad?

“Nothing, it’s just that… I miss home.” She said while playing with her ice cream.
”Oh, you do…” I said and also had the same gloomy expression she has.

“How can I get home?” she faced me and asked. Her eyes sad and soft.

“I-I don’t know. I’m sorry Hyo.” she sighed.

“It’s okay. Maybe it’s a sign that I should just stay here forever. In fact, my Master hates me now.” She said looking all sad.

“Hey maybe he does want you back. How would you know that he doesn’t want you anymore?” I tried cheering her up but I’m really not good at it.

“He threw me down here remember?” Oh yeah…

“But still…. Don’t you think him throwing you down here is just an accident?” she shot her bowing head and smiled at me.

“Maybe your right. Maybe master made a mistake picking me up and did not know it was me.” She smiled cheekily.

“Or… he just made it look like an accident and threw me on purpose.” She added then bowed her head again.

“You’re not a pessimist are you?” I told her, sarcastically.

“No.” I sighed. Come on. Let me take you to a fun place.” I tried to cheer her up again.

“Hmm. Where?” Dang it. This girl is full of questions.

“Don’t you run out of questions?” I said teasing her.

“No. But, hey where are we going really?” I smiled.

“It’s a surprise. You’ll see.”

 

-the other side-

 

“Okay now, I trust you with this, and I don’t know if I’m making a huge mistake but… I need you to find your sister.” Zeus said.

“Uh, my sister?” the girl asked.

“Yes your sister. She’s also a lightning bolt and I need you to go find her okay?” he told her.

“Okay.” She smiled.

“Just be careful alright? If you will also be gone, I don’t know what I will do.” He then said and he looked worried.

“Then father, why are you sending her down there? I thought you had those men find the bolt?” Venus interrupted.

“Venus, I am only sending her down there because she can easily find her sister through their vibes. And she can tell where the location of the other one is.” He sighed.

“Master? I still don’t have a name yet.” The other blonde hair girl said.

“Wiht your blonde hair and bright personality, your name will be Sunny.” He smiled half heartedly. Sunny also smiled.

“Now Sunny, are you ready?” Zeus asked her still worried.

“Yes Master.” She smiled brightly. He sighed again.

“Be careful, young one.” Then off she go.