Chapter 17

Caught in the Crossfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong

Considering that almost everyone was hung over the next day, Woohyun and I were stuck playing nurse for them. And filling the demands of every single request that they made was no fun at all. If they so much asked for a kiss, I would call for Woohyun to take care of them and leave them with blue lips. It was their punishment after all, for their terrible decision making skills.

Once they had eventually recovered, the next couple of days flew by in relaxation. We were able to all take a nice break from our busy lives for once, and we spent all the time that we could: playing outside in the snow or playing games inside in the comfort of the house. However our mini trip was coming to an end, so we decided to commemorate our last day with a snowman building contest. However from the start, the competition got off to a rough start.

"I call Sungjong!" Sungyeol cheerfully said, waving his hands in the air.

"No I want him!" Hoya complained.

"You got to sleep next to him!" Myungsoo called out.

"No I didn’t! I only got to take a nap with him! I couldn’t actually sleep with him because Sunggyu had to have so much beer in his fridge," Hoya retorted.

"Hey, this is my house that we're at anyways, so you can shut up," Sunggyu coldly replied, narrowing his eyes at Hoya. I shook my head in frustration, being familiarized with the constant arguing.

"You can be with me, Sunggyu," I warmly said, linking our arms together. I felt his shoulders relax, but the loud shouts that we received tensed him back up.

"No fair! You get to live with him anyways!" Woohyun cried.

"Yeah! You haven't even come back home to us yet," Dongwoo whined.

"Hey, I make everything equal with you guys alright? I try to spend equal amounts of time with all of you, so if that isn't enough, then you can just go home now," I strictly said. Within seconds, they were all silenced and looked at the ground in shame. I heard Sunggyu giggle under his breath and I snapped to shut him back up.

"You look cute when you're mean, Jongie," he softly chuckled. I rolled my eyes, and told the others that we could now commence the building competition. Everyone heavily rushed to pick up heaps of snow, and they gathered it around their building spaces. Sunggyu and I diligently worked hard on our own, occasionally running inside the house to grab some accessories for our snowman. We kept our eyes away from the other snowmen, and only looked up once we reached the one hour limit.

Turning around, everyone proudly presented their snowmen. We walked over to the first snowman, starting our evaluations. The team that built it consisted of Hoya, Sungyeol, and Woohyun. Upon glancing at it, the snowman had made me giggle a bit. The way it was designed resembled some sort of hipster rapper of some sorts. Hoya's snapback was placed sideways on top of the snowman's head, with Sungyeol's sunglasses placed on his face. What made it even more entertaining was the fact that they barely used snow, so the mini rapper snowman was only as tall as our waists.

"I'm speechless..." Dongwoo muttered out.

"Yeah, let's just go to the next one," Sunggyu shamelessly said. The team frowned in disappointment, but they trudged on with us.

"I thought it looked cute," I reasoned to them. Little smiles graced their faces, and they seemed to brighten up after that.

Sunggyu and I were the next to go with our cute-looking snow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter